Feb 5, 2021
I've finally caught up, and have something very important to share:

Updated best girl list!

1. Sage
2. Lily
3. Quinn
4. Josy
5. Bella

(Original list: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/page-1887#post-5282096 )

Sage still reigns supreme. It's not just due to being hot. In pure looks there are others that are more my type, but I also really like her personality and storyline.

Lily was incredibly close to making my list last time, despite hardly being in the game. And the more we've gotten to know her the more I've liked her. My current playthrough is a Sage route but I'm 100% going to do a Lily focused one too, once she gets more content. And I'm sure it's coming. Too many hints have been dropped that she will be an option.

Quinn is the one I have the least explanation for. I went from not really thinking about her at all to being strongly drawn to her ever since that one episode opened with her walking all dramatically in the rain. Since we've seen so little of her (especially in my playthrough where I couldn't even get the Sage / Quinn threesome) she's currently the one I want to see more of the most.

I still really like Josy, but of the girls I like her plotline is the most stereotypical and boring so she's dropped the most in ranking.

And finally Bella is still pretty great despite being somewhat creepy as well. (What's in that damn room?!)

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
If Acting Lessons takes place in ~2019-2020, what year is Being a DIK? Given that MC and Liam were once in DIK and are somewhere mid-thirsty, and BaDIK MC joins frat 2-3 years from formation.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
If Acting Lessons takes place in ~2019-2020, what year is Being a DIK? Given that MC and Liam were once in DIK and are somewhere mid-thirsty, and BaDIK MC joins frat 2-3 years from formation.
It's not the same universe. Originally it was but DPC dropped it long ago.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The only thing I can guarantee when episode 9 comes out is the number of comments saying

Why my Save doesn't work?
I don't want to play the interlude :( I want to play directly episode 9
Is there a way to skip the interlude?
Why don't my saves appear?
Help me I can't jerk off... Wait what? :ROFLMAO:
I thought chapter 9 would include the interlude, in the end isn't it fully part of season 3? :unsure:

Reactions: Meushi

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't know if this is helpful but the calendar in Maya's room says 2017. Since not much time has passed I imagine that we will remain stuck in that blissfully Covid-free year.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
The only thing I can guarantee when episode 9 comes out is the number of comments saying

Why my Save doesn't work?
I don't want to play the interlude :( I want to play directly episode 9
Is there a way to skip the interlude?
Why don't my saves appear?
Help me I can't jerk off... Wait what? :ROFLMAO:

All I can say is I have my response locked and loaded:

Map to OP.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm pretty sure its "Interlude - Riding The Waves" then "Episode 9 - Vixens". I don't think they are the same thing.
I misunderstood

also chapter 7 and 8 are two separate things but physically they were in the same block of the game, in this sense I meant that interlude and new chapter were together

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes