Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
You talk about looking at the context of her actions but you basically ignored said context afterwards, yes, Zoey acted in a very egotistical way and neglected pretty much everyone who cared about her, but she had just lost one of, if not THE most important person in her life, her actions weren't entirely rational, and that's pretty much the lesson she learned in the Interlude, you only see the true worth of things when you don't have them anymore.

I neither love or hate Zoey, but saying the Interlude fails to convey how she feels towards both the MC and herself is something I don't agree at all.
Setting aside how dead grandma failed to pull any strings for me, largely because neither she nor her bond with Zoey were given nearly enough time, i still would say her reaction to the event far off-sets the event itself, what with the way she acted downright callous towards everyone's feelings but her own, including her mother's - and that for a number of months while she was away, a likely a couple weeks when she was still in town.

To be honest, i also scarcely abide to the whole "don't know what you got til' you lose it." I find it a childish and egotistic concept at its core, made so all the more when it's paired with the good ol' "follow your dreams (even if they're abstract mirages and would cost you everyone you love anyway)."

Not to say i can't appreciate such themes in a story, just that i usually don't like it when they're painted in a romantic light. But that's another matter, and anyhow i guess i should reserve judgment until i see how MC will be allowed to respond.

Last edited:
Reactions: DavDR

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Quinn is the one I have the least explanation for. I went from not really thinking about her at all to being strongly drawn to her ever since that one episode opened with her walking all dramatically in the rain. Since we've seen so little of her (especially in my playthrough where I couldn't even get the Sage / Quinn threesome) she's currently the one I want to see more of the most.
She actually has quite a bit of content if you pick the right options. And not just some random stuff, it's an actual romance arc. We'll see if it ends up amounting to anything in the end.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm pretty sure its "Interlude - Riding The Waves" then "Episode 9 - Vixens". I don't think they are the same thing.
Every episode so far had a name, but the interlude was originally planned as a part of ep 9, atleast that's the info from DPC, the interlude just got released earlier and is the first part of season 3 no matter how you would classify it. And fair is fair, it's a part of the story with a different protagonist so it deserves it's own name.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Please explain to me, guys. I'm not a native English speaker after all.
Is the title of the episode "Vixens" closer in semantc meaning to the word "witches" or the genus of foxes? In the Russian-English dictionary, the first meaning of the word "Vixen" is a synonym for the word "Witch" (close in semantic to the Megaera, one of the Antic godness of vengeance , the Erinyes) and the second meaning is a fox.
What is right?

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
Is the title of the episode "Vixens" closer in semantc meaning to the word "witches" or the genus of foxes? In the Russian-English dictionary, the first meaning of the word "Vixen" is a synonym for the word "Witch" (close in semantic to the Megaera, one of the Antic godness of vengeance , the Erinyes) and the second meaning is a fox.
What is right?
informal
a spirited or fierce woman, especially one seen as sexually attractive.

Basically a woman that's sexually aggressive and hot. I think they tend to be a bit older too. A cougar type is much more likely to be referred to as a vixen than a college aged student would be.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What is right?
A vixen is a female fox, and the Erinyes were furies, there's 3 of them and they sprung from the blood of Uranus when he was castrated by his son....

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
What is right?
Ok. According to my Google dictionary, the first meaning is of a female fox. The second meaning is: a spirited or fierce woman, especially one seen as sexually attractive. I suspect the title refers to the second meaning.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Basically a woman that's sexually aggressive and hot. I think they tend to be a bit older too. A cougar type is much more likely to be referred to as a vixen than a college aged student would be.
I don't think a fox is the same as a cougar.... a foxy lady can be any age, ask Jimmy Hendrix! ;)

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Finally tried this out after seeing the reviews and number of thread views. Very disappointed.... no idea how a text heavy "game" get so much praise but other games where you actually have to interact score lower.

In any case to each their own but if anyone comes across my post and is wondering about the hype - its a wall of text game.
You know, by the same token, FFXIV is a text-based online adventure game.

It's called a story mate.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Ok. According to my Google dictionary, the first meaning is of a female fox. The second meaning is: a spirited or fierce woman, especially one seen as sexually attractive. I suspect the title refers to the second meaning.
Hmm, it's quite difficult to find a synonym for this word in Russian. Usually we call girls with such a description in ordinary life the word libertine, harlot and everything in a more negative connotation.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Hmm, it's quite difficult to find a synonym for this word in Russian. Usually we call girls with such a description in ordinary life the word libertine, harlot and everything in a more negative connotation.
Vixen as used in slang, and what DPC is probably referring to here is not necessarily negative at all. Just sexy and flirtatious, basically if you want an example from the game, I'd say Sage fits the definition the best.

Reactions: OFT and vogelbeest

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Vixen as used in slang, and what DPC is probably referring to here is not necessarily negative at all. Just sexy and flirtatious, basically if you want an example from the game, I'd say Sage fits the definition the best.
I'll contest that, if anything, with that temperament and personality, Sage is a straight up tiger.

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes