shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just a random question that… randomly popped into my mind:

With the drama potentially escalating with Vinny (and his gang?), what’s the likelihood that the mc will have a gun in his hand at some point in the story? Just a random musing…

I like almost everything about this series so far, but could almost care less about this Zoey girl from the past as I feel like the MC is over her. Sure she may come back into his life, but what does she bring to the table for him. She is a H.S dropout that ran away seeking better and not looking back, now that she didn't find that she comes back; sorry to little to late. MC has grown beyond HS Zoey into the a DIK house. This is just my opinion. This part of the interlude is just filler for a girl; not the women in college life. Honestly I'm not invested any thought of her as potential except maybe as another hole to fill, but then there are already better to choose from.
By the end of the Interlude Zoey had finished high school; just wanted to note that.

Also, while you may not be remotely interested (you’re not alone), I doubt the mc would consider a girl he’s known for years and often referred to as his best friend, as just “another hole to fill.”

What she brings to the tables is years of friendship.

Given the method DPC used to re-inject her into a story, a story that only spans a few months but took 3 years to tell so far, it’s natural for readers to have more interest in characters we’ve been exposed to for so long vs one we’ve only just “met”.

But it’s literally the opposite for the mc. He’s only just met Maya, Bella and everyone (a few months, Josy’s been a little longer), where as he’s known Zoey for many years and had a very close relationship with her.

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Read into it what you will.
Hmmm... :unsure: The mask here is indeed showing a plague mask but it's purpose here and it's design shows that this one is just a toy in S&M games :LOL: Guess this indicates what I think will happen during this so called " Halloween Party " :KEK:
But Y not?
I'm so glad you did not miss it... Y would you ? :p:LOL:
Y not ? :p Because this would make the Horse - Monkey - Dog scene so much more complicated... :cry:
:KEK:

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
As much as I like Jill I’d be the first to admit her goblin teeth are a little off putting.

I think the model is overall ok but there’s just something off… far from my favourite.
I totally agree, but I'm shocked that someone that has Jill plastered all over their profile said this, haha.

Reactions: LizaS

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
For fuck's sake, sorry Bella fans, but it would be madness to end up with Bella, an unhinged, angry, scary looking, (potentially literal) skeletons in the closet, weighed down with baggage psycho, whom the mc actually knows pretty much fuck all about, over Zoey, his childhood friend that he gets on with like a house on fire (ok, bad use of phrase given the dev).
giphy 1.gif

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Just a random question that… randomly popped into my mind:

With the drama potentially escalating with Vinny (and his gang?), what’s the likelihood that the mc will have a gun in his hand at some point in the story? Just a random musing…
It's very possible, maybe a gun or a knife or something since Vinny seems like the sort not to fuck around. Could even be Burke with the gat if he's backed into a corner. But since the MC already has established kickboxing skills, learned from his dad no less, he might simply disarm whoever is attacking him instead. So ironically in this scenario, Chekhov's Gun would be the MC's hand-to-hand skills - it's much more fitting and satisfying to the narrative for him to not pick up any weapon at all and to simply beat the shit out of anyone who comes at him with one. Any old MC can pick up a gun, ours is undefeated at Brawler :WeSmart:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
In wait for EP9 I think of a very important question Josy asked:
josy shave.png
I do wounder if you said you like some hair down there if Josy will grow a bush like she had in MC's dream. Josy would look super sexy like that she would also look super sexy as is because she is super sexy. Might be circle reasoning buy in this case it works out just fine.:love::love::love::love::love:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
In wait for EP9 I think of a very important question Josy asked:
View attachment 1709075
I do wounder if you said you like some hair down there if Josy will grow a bush like she had in MC's dream. Josy would look super sexy like that she would also look super sexy as is because she is super sexy. Might be circle reasoning buy in this case it works out just fine.:love::love::love::love::love:
I'd love some pub hair in Josy. But i always pick that i like shaven because i don't wanna make her sad

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
The only thing I can guarantee when episode 9 comes out is the number of comments saying

Why my Save doesn't work?
I don't want to play the interlude :( I want to play directly episode 9
Is there a way to skip the interlude?
Why don't my saves appear?
Help me I can't jerk off... Wait what? :ROFLMAO:

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Seasons 1, 2, and the start of 3. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Brawler Skills/Derek Cheats/Magnar Bonuses/Picture Frames and Wallet Quantity unlocked for all routes, with the exception of all Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses still remaining). Mansion Repair Completed for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper/Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as Music Favorites/PetNames/Ringtones/Wallpapers. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "Episode 9 start" saves, there is no Episode 9 yet, just "End of Interlude" saves. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest as well as every Side Girl Possible. I chose to commit to Sage at the end of Crossroads, but if I can pursue others, then I will, until it is no longer viable. Total Man-Whore route.

- Dik Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I used to pursue Sage as my Love Interest but chose not to commit at the end of Episode 8 in order to keep pursuing every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 Lesbian Love Interests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way if I can help it. Only Maya. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Maya (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way if I can help it. Only Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. As of now there is no way to pursue a Solo Route with Josy (I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 Best-Friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. . I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route. I choose to pursue Bella by the end of Episode 8 in hopes of bringing Jill back around (Not likely, I see this route being scrapped in the long run)

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Hots and Sides": This routes is mainly preserved to see the drama unfold between Sage and Jade in Episode 9 when it drops. As well as to have your cake and to eat it too with Sage and all the Side Girls (If possible, if not then this route will be scrapped in the long run). If you aren't interested then you can pretty much just ignore this save all together.

Side Note for "Dik Sage Path": If it turns out that getting a hand-job from Jade in Episode 3 and Punching Tybalt in Episode 5 has negative effects on your future relationship with Sage, then I will go back and change my choices (Mind you theses choices were made in the pursuit of Permanent DIK affinity) . I hope you guys won't mind the missing bars at the end of DIK scale but this route is for Sage only. Hopefully nothing will come of these choices since I did not pursue Jade any further after the classroom hand-job. And since you fuck Sage on Tybalt's bed, I'm hoping she won't mind that you pop him in the mouth.

Side Note for Maya/Josy Solo Routes: If it turns out that it's best to "Remain Friends" in Episode 4 and then "Have Feelings For Maya/Josy" in Episode 5 in order to get a proper solo route for Maya/Josy, in the long run, then I will go back and change my choices. But for now, I'll stay in the throuple in order to obtain sex scenes with each girl in their respective route. At this point in the story, it's highly unlikely that we'll be getting our solo routes. I will hold on to these saves in case they're needed for girl specific sex scenes (much like their first threesome) But for everyone that uses my saves, it's probably safe to delete both of them.

Side Note for "Chik Jill and Bella": All context included, this route is likely dead in the water. I will keep it up so everyone has a save they could use to see how the drama unfolds. But other than that, it's probably safe to delete as well. I don't see Jill coming back around, nor do I see Bella letting Jill into their relationship.

Side Note for all Saves: Episodes 1-8 Saves and Season 1&2 Persistent will be stored in separate folder labeled "BeingaDIK-1535311494" whereas the Interlude Start Saves, Episode 9 Start Saves as well as Season 3 Persistent will be stored in a folder named "BeingaDIKSeason3-Patreon-1535311494". The numbers at the end may be different for you. Your Renpy saves can be found here . DO NOT attempt to put Season 1&2 files into the new Interlude. It will cause errors.

Side Note for Transfer Data: This file is the binary data for the saves stated above that will be stored for import in Season 3. This file is stored in a folder labeled "persistent" in your Renpy Saves folder. Your Renpy saves can be found here . If you are unable to figure out where to find/store this file, despite the link, then to avoid confusion, it's best to load the "Episode 8 End Saves" in Season 1-2 of Being a DIK, then save the binaries in game when prompted. Your computer will take care of the rest for you. You just have to click "Import" in the Main Menu of Season 3 (Interlude)
Hi I really appreciate your post, everything works fine but the special renders are not getting unlocked. Am I doing something wrong?

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The only thing I can guarantee when episode 9 comes out is the number of comments saying

Why my Save doesn't work?
I don't want to play the interlude :( I want to play directly episode 9
Is there a way to skip the interlude?
Why don't my saves appear?
Help me I can't jerk off... Wait what? :ROFLMAO:
It shouldn't come as a surprise those who cheat will land in :poop: :eek: and since one cleared the Interlube it can be skipped... as to why not my saves appear... Y would they ? :ROFLMAO: The last one is for noodles to figure out :KEK: Or better not :eek::p
Hi I really appreciate your post, everything works fine but the special renders are not getting unlocked. Am I doing something wrong?
Yup... those are " stored " in your persistent ! ;)
is it safe to save in this update it wont corrupt my save file?
You corrupt your own save files not the game... :KEK:

Reactions: FlyinginTime

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
Will Zoey replace Maya in the top5 LI? Pretty sure people prefer more Quinn than Maya. So when Zoey arrive in the picture will there be a replacement or will it be changed for a top6, top7 or even up to 8(don't forget the teacher route)?

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Will Zoey replace Maya in the top5 LI? Pretty sure people prefer more Quinn than Maya. So when Zoey arrive in the picture will there be a replacement or will it be changed for a top6, top7 or even up to 8(don't forget the teacher route)?
Zoey will replace Maya and live with Josy while Maya (who obviously got pregnant) will go to give birth in San Diego. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
It shouldn't come as a surprise those who cheat will land in :poop: :eek: and since one cleared the Interlube it can be skipped... as to why not my saves appear... Y would they ? :ROFLMAO: The last one is for noodles to figure out :KEK: Or better not :eek::p

Yup... those are " stored " in your persistent ! ;)

You corrupt your own save files not the game... :KEK:
God you are a lifesaver :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: sixart
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes