sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Has it ever been revealed who posted the naked Cathy cluck? I am on my second playthrough, and I have seen no mention of it.
If not, are there any theories about it?
Yes :p
Aw bugger.... This could even prove to have some truth....
Nope :p
:KEK:
I also said lightyears ago that I don't know why but I have my suspicion about these tossers among the nerds... though I just leave it at that and not gonna theorise about this when it will eventually come out on it's own ;) I have nothing else to do in the next 35 years... not a thing ! :p:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vogelbeest

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Yes :p

Nope :p
:KEK:
I also said lightyears ago that I don't know why but I have my suspicion about these tossers among the nerds... though I just leave it at that and not gonna theorise about this when it will eventually come out on it's own ;) I have nothing else to do in the next 35 years... not a thing ! :p:ROFLMAO:
I mean Sally is at like every party, its not that far fetched.

The topic of how Rusty being for a few weeks in college managed to get that huge ass mansion on campus (unless his family already owned it somehow, but why?) as fast and easy and who had it before is really interesting theorizing about.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I mean Sally is at like every party, its not that far fetched.

The topic of how Rusty being for a few weeks in college managed to get that huge ass mansion on campus (unless his family already owned it somehow, but why?) as fast and easy and who had it before is really interesting theorizing about.
I like to have SOMETHING that could serve as a lead that this is actually more than just a " theory " first... and secondly I'm not like Dalli ( or many like here in this thread ) to throw out there a gazillion theory and some but hopefully at least one hits :KEK: So far there is nothing concrete... just a gut feeling ;)

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I like to have SOMETHING that could serve as a lead that this is actually more than just a " theory " first... and secondly I'm not like Dalli ( or many like here in this thread ) to throw out there a gazillion theory and some but hopefully at least one hits :KEK: So far there is nothing concrete... just a gut feeling ;)
Yeah, good plan! I will strike when nobody expects it! Just wait till my masterplan unfolds!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The surprise will knock your socks off!

I'm still not trusting these Tri-Beta's! Sneaky villains, all of them!

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Next up I need to replay for @Ilhares 's pfp girl, she is the best.

You got that right!

missy01_4k.jpg

It really irritated me that Melissa wasn't included in the recent Patreon Milestone Celebration special renders. She definitely had enough crossover scene suggestions with the lovely ladies of BaDIK. However, not only did DPC leave her out of the final bundle voting, DPC included NO characters from AL in any of the bundles.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yeah, good plan! I will strike when nobody expects it! Just wait till my masterplan unfolds!

The surprise will knock your socks off!

I'm still not trusting these Tri-Beta's! Sneaky villains, all of them!
Dr Evil I presume... :KEK: Lemme guess your demand is 1 Million $... :rolleyes:
Fuck ! That's a lot money = 10 in the console :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You got that right!

View attachment 1731010

It really irritated me that Melissa wasn't included in the recent Patreon Milestone Celebration special renders. She definitely had enough crossover scene suggestions with the lovely ladies of BaDIK. However, not only did DPC leave her out of the final bundle voting, DPC included NO characters from AL in any of the bundles.
I've always wondered what would be the percentage of users who saved her? 99.5% or 99.9%?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for pointing that out - I think that design choice is even more nonsensical and makes Sage's "fallback girl" status painfully obvious, but yeah, that's some punishment, I guess.
Like Sarah said, that's not how you treat a side bitch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always wondered what would be the percentage of users who saved her? 99.5% or 99.9%?
according to me, in the first game there were many who left her to die, in case they didn't even have the option to save her...

especially after rumors began to spread about the terrible DPC that punishes betrayals (one of the biggest myths of F95...)

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The topic of how Rusty being for a few weeks in college managed to get that huge ass mansion on campus (unless his family already owned it somehow, but why?)
Well he is a Burgermeister. I always assumed that them and the Royce's already owned every building on campus. It was just a matter of setting it up for the DIKs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So TLDR : Either Quinn ( :confused: ) or Sally at the behest of Magnar.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So TLDR : Either Quinn ( :confused: ) or Sally at the behest of Magnar.
Bert (I think that's Bert) looks like Magnar just ordered him to go kill some stupid motherfucker and dude's holding a joint and contemplating the hit. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:
in my opinion it is something more than a theory

that black cube has been highlighted in a quite artificial way (with the obligation to go to the desk and find it) so it surely hides something and Vinnie can only be its original owner

on the question of the assault on the DIKs' house, I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes