AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You got that right!

View attachment 1731010

It really irritated me that Melissa wasn't included in the recent Patreon Milestone Celebration special renders. She definitely had enough crossover scene suggestions with the lovely ladies of BaDIK. However, not only did DPC leave her out of the final bundle voting, DPC included NO characters from AL in any of the bundles.
I've always wondered what would be the percentage of users who saved her? 99.5% or 99.9%?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks for pointing that out - I think that design choice is even more nonsensical and makes Sage's "fallback girl" status painfully obvious, but yeah, that's some punishment, I guess.
Like Sarah said, that's not how you treat a side bitch

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've always wondered what would be the percentage of users who saved her? 99.5% or 99.9%?
according to me, in the first game there were many who left her to die, in case they didn't even have the option to save her...

especially after rumors began to spread about the terrible DPC that punishes betrayals (one of the biggest myths of F95...)

Reactions: ename144

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The topic of how Rusty being for a few weeks in college managed to get that huge ass mansion on campus (unless his family already owned it somehow, but why?)
Well he is a Burgermeister. I always assumed that them and the Royce's already owned every building on campus. It was just a matter of setting it up for the DIKs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So TLDR : Either Quinn ( :confused: ) or Sally at the behest of Magnar.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So TLDR : Either Quinn ( :confused: ) or Sally at the behest of Magnar.
Bert (I think that's Bert) looks like Magnar just ordered him to go kill some stupid motherfucker and dude's holding a joint and contemplating the hit. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:
in my opinion it is something more than a theory

that black cube has been highlighted in a quite artificial way (with the obligation to go to the desk and find it) so it surely hides something and Vinnie can only be its original owner

on the question of the assault on the DIKs' house, I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
OK, I feel a theory coming on... o_O

Some of this I've been saying for a while now.

So Vinny trashes his own room when he starts up with the DIKs. But it's all a bit of subterfuge, to hide shit or whatever.

Vinny gets kicked out, probably because Tommy threw a tantrum or some shit like that.

But Vinny has left something important at the mansion. I'm thinking drugs, but it could be anything, but it's small.

During the Cathy Cluck escapade, we hear that the laptop has been found, in the library no less, and yet there's Nick, searching in the library for something. Is he really looking for the laptop? Or is he looking for something at Vinny's behest (I've been playing the Witcher 3 again, I don't know how many times I've heard, "...at the emperor's command and Yennefer's behest", so it's my turn to use that old ass word). :cool:

Anyway, Nick is looking like he's up to some skulduggery (another old ass, yet cool word), I don't believe for a second he was in that room looking for the laptop. But he doesn't find whatever it is he's looking for (that's what happens when you trash your own room Vinny, you stupid fuck :rolleyes:).

Then the mansion is trashed. Yes all signs point to the Alphas. Including literal signs sprawled over the walls. I keep saying it, the Alphas are somewhat retarded, but they are able to resist getting into fights with the DIKs only to trash the DIK mansion and then personally tag the place? No, they didn't do it. :cautious:

It's a frame job. Vinny and his crew have trashed the joint looking for something, and decided to frame the Alphas to cover their tracks. :mad:

But what is it they are looking for. Suddenly, out of absolutely fucking nowhere (I wasn't even playing a scene where this little fucker shows up - that just shows you how random my brain is these days), it fucking dawned on me:
This little cunt is gonna unlock some seriously important shit! :eek:

Yeah, anyway, just a theory...:unsure:
I also believe that the little black cube contains something important. But whether it has anything to do with Vinny, I don't think so.

Nick and Rusty have had contact with Vinny from the beginning. You can read about that in EP2. In EP8, even Tommy meets with Vinny again. No, Vinny has nothing to do with the destruction of the mansion.

However, I also agree with you or myself that the Alphas probably have nothing to do with the destruction of DIK's Mansion either. The Alphas, including Dawes, can't be that stupid and leave their mark all over the mansion.

But then who was it? Why was the mansion vandalized?

One theory::unsure:
What gets me thinking is what Rusty says to the MC when he tells the DIKs that the HOTs are only at the Prep's party to make money for the HOTs. Rusty said that he would have helped the HOTs. Sage wouldn't have gone to Rusty, that's not her style. But Quinn would have had no problem with it. So why is Quinn threading the preps thing? We got the answer in EP8. Quinn wants to make sure the Alphas are busy on Halloween. Maybe Quinn made sure the DIKs were busy in EP5? But why? Quinn shows concern in EP8 if you don't follow the Quinn path and touch the MC when planning Halloween. I didn't think she would have a problem with it otherwise. She even fucked the MC on the sperm petition. I thought that was very strange. What if Quinn was hired by someone to make sure the DIKs were not at the mansion. Someone who knows who the MC is or what family he belongs to.

It's also strange that Rusty's father suddenly stops all payments and won't help Rusty. Rusty and Tommy already wanted to give up everything. What would have been the consequences of that? All the DIK's would have had to enroll in the dorm again. Also the MC. Was the mansion perhaps destroyed for that very reason and made sure (no money from Papa Burgmeister) that it would not be rebuilt?

But there was something positive about the destruction of the mansion. The DIK's learned something. The DIK's no longer need free money because they are all working for the Brotherhood now. This is much better in the long run and puts the DIK's on a stable foundation for the future.

Reactions: shazba

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.
A big guess, but Vinny maybe reach Caleb to trash the mansion with him. Caleb accept knowing that won't bring trouble to jocks since he wasn't a alpha yet. And while Caleb trash the mansion, Vinny go for search what he looking in masion.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
in my opinion it is something more than a theory

that black cube has been highlighted in a quite artificial way (with the obligation to go to the desk and find it) so it surely hides something and Vinnie can only be its original owner

on the question of the assault on the DIKs' house, I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.
I remember the first time this was mentioned in the thread, one of the things that was said was that Nick was very important for this to happen, since at no other time the mansion was empty, so someone had to warn Vinnie of the situation, and it could be that when he arrived at the mansion, the jocks were throwing the dildos out of the windows again, which Vinnie would take advantage of to literally turn the house upside down.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
A big guess, but Vinny maybe reach Caleb to trash the mansion with him. Caleb accept knowing that won't bring trouble to jocks since he wasn't a alpha yet. And while Caleb trash the mansion, Vinny go for search what he looking in masion.
I remember the first time this was mentioned in the thread, one of the things that was said was that Nick was very important for this to happen, since at no other time the mansion was empty, so someone had to warn Vinnie of the situation, and it could be that when he arrived at the mansion, the jocks were throwing the dildos out of the windows again, which Vinnie would take advantage of to literally turn the house upside down.
Too many pieces missing from the puzzle

as of today we have no reason to think of a direct collaboration between Vinnie and the Jocks, more likely, it was a lucky coincidence as in the theory expressed by the saboteur agent of DPC :confused:.

We'll see, I have many doubts that all the mysteries that have been built will be solved in an unequivocal way, in my opinion many of them will remain basically unresolved and everyone will explain them as they see fit, but we will surely hear more about the black box.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Too many pieces missing from the puzzle

as of today we have no reason to think of a direct collaboration between Vinnie and the Jocks, more likely, it was a lucky coincidence as in the theory expressed by the saboteur agent of DPC :confused:
I think the role of Nick in this could be just tell Vinny when the mansion was empty, without know what he is looking for and how he will do to get it. Maybe Nick just told Vinny that they just get another fight with alphas and Vinny, being the crazy guy he is, come alone with the idea of trash the mansion using the alphas, or just Caleb

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes