sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
What a coincidence that the DIK mansion was empty during the evaluation party and Vinny happened to be walking around campus.

The whole thing was planned, and Vinny will have had nothing to do with it because he had no problem with the DIKs. Yes with Tommy he had a problem, but it doesn't seem to have been that big when they meet at the end of EP8. It is also unlikely that Vinny was looking for something in the mansion, and if he was, it wasn't that important because it took Vinny over a year to find it.
I don't know, I didn't make the theory, but it still seems possible to me, basically because we don't know anything about Vinnie. Vinnie's problem with Tommy was big, enough to fall to blows and Vinnie left not only the DIKs but also the university (assuming this is the reason, since no other reason is mentioned), the end of the episode shows that Tommy prefers to eat his pride with Vinnie rather than with Quinn (although he also ate his pride by going to talk to her, and it didn't have the expected effect).
Well we can agree that it seems unlikely that the destruction will be the total work of the jocks, at least it does not seem very logical to encourage a mutually assured destruction.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the role of Nick in this could be just tell Vinny when the mansion was empty, without know what he is looking for and how he will do to get it. Maybe Nick just told Vinny that they just get another fight with alphas and Vinny, being the crazy guy he is, come alone with the idea of trash the mansion using the alphas, or just Caleb
Even to me Nick does not give the impression of the infamous, but if he had warned Vinnie not having any idea of what would have happened, then if he would have had to ask her two questions, he should have had some doubts, instead he seems to live it serene

at this point he is either completely innocent and is just a huge red herring, or completely guilty and aware of his role.

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Vinnie's motives are to get clients for his merchandise, as a secundary goal he might want to obstruct Quinn's business.
But lets be fair, what exactly does Vinny get from the DIK mansion being trashed? He will not get more clients, there's no parties in the DIK mansion. He gets Tommy as client but that's a result of Quinn doubling prices to compensate being robbed. So what's Vinnie's motive?
The only suspicious thing is his friend Nick's room didn't get trashed... and that could have been pure luck because the people wrecking the house started at the first door they saw up the stairs (Jacob) and then continued to the right...

So it's either the Jocks or another (group) that wanted it to look like the Jocks did it or they did it for the Jocks. The dildo's point at the Jocks but putting their signs everywhere when being watched? That's Dawe Dumb 101. So Caleb? Vinnie? Some Tri Beta's?
Only the Jocks have a clear motive but it's still questionable they did it.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
at this point he is either completely innocent and is just a huge red herring, or completely guilty and aware of his role.
It's a tough call. DPC swung one with ManBun at the preps party, but almost everything he's done storywise has been very obvious early on, so if Nick isn't involved in the laptop/mansion fiasco I would be quite surprised. I'd expect him to have at least had a hand in the laptop in Vinnie's old room, even if he didn't help with the mansion factor. Maybe Vin spun him a tale about needing it for something and then made the post.

I'd like to think it was all a big sham and there's something else going on, but DPC just hasn't been that good with the deception thus far.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
Even to me Nick does not give the impression of the infamous, but if he had warned Vinnie not having any idea of what would have happened, then if he would have had to ask her two questions, he should have had some doubts, instead he seems to live it serene

Nick clearly feel guilty about something, he can be a red herring but the fact that his bedroom was okay is strange when Jacob's one was trashed ( it could be that the ones who trashed it didn't have the time anymore but it doesn't take that much time to do some heavy damage). He feel guilty about Jacob, going to the Pink Rose the first time ( and for the Pink Rose he doesn't have a reason to feel guilty).

It's possible that if Vinnie is involved in the trashing, Nick just told him that the house was empty and didn't know that Vinnie would trash the house. The problem I have with shazba's theory is why didn't Vinnie find the box ? He should have know where it was if it was his.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's a tough call. DPC swung one with ManBun at the preps party, but almost everything he's done storywise has been very obvious early on, so if Nick isn't involved in the laptop/mansion fiasco I would be quite surprised. I'd expect him to have at least had a hand in the laptop in Vinnie's old room, even if he didn't help with the mansion factor. Maybe Vin spun him a tale about needing it for something and then made the post.

I'd like to think it was all a big sham and there's something else going on, but DPC just hasn't been that good with the deception thus far.
Certainly BADIK is not a detective story with sophisticated twists and turns, but in every mystery DPC has inserted blatant false clues, without even bothering to explain them (like Troy's women's panties).

and Nick is so obvious that he has every reason to be a false clue... then it could be that he was in the ex-library looking for something for Vinnie, but from there to being the mole is a long way off...

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The problem I have with @shazba's theory is why didn't Vinnie find the box ? He should have know where it was if it was his.
Assuming Vinnie left the box there after he dropped out, that would mean that it was in the DIK mansion for around a year or so. How long does something stay put that long in a house? Let alone in a frat that hosts parties on a regular bases. Then there are people like Sarah that snoop around and the room is used for fucking and pissing apparently. If Vinnie wanted the box he could just ask Nick to get it. I don't see a motive for him going there personally and trashing it. Unless the box was left behind after the place was tossed and Nick was in there looking for it, to return it to Vinnie. Still unlikely though.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
She has the Z chord

And she was also the first to suck his dick
That's one way to look at it :ROFLMAO:.

Hey, Btw I guess these were made for you ? You requested it didn't you ?:ROFLMAO:. I have to admit, She does look good (y). Not fan of all the tatto, but , yeah She is hot , I made my "sorcerers" - Lost ark- Blue haired because of her :ROFLMAO:

by : Dumitas

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's one way to look at it :ROFLMAO:.

Hey, Btw I guess these were made for you ? You requested it didn't you ?:ROFLMAO:. I have to admit, She does look good (y). Not fan of all the tatto, but , yeah She is hot , I made my "sorcerers" - Lost ark- Blue haired because of her :ROFLMAO:

by : Dumitas
Nope, but looks good but it's a shame she doesn't have the tattoo on her arm :( Now I want to create a character with blue hair :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Assuming Vinnie left the box there after he dropped out, that would mean that it was in the DIK mansion for around a year or so. How long does something stay put that long in a house? Let alone in a frat that hosts parties on a regular bases. Then there are people like Sarah that snoop around and the room is used for fucking and pissing apparently. If Vinnie wanted the box he could just ask Nick to get it. I don't see a motive for him going there personally and trashing it. Unless the box was left behind after the place was tossed and Nick was in there looking for it, to return it to Vinnie. Still unlikely though.
I don't trust that fucking box. If I learned anything from Clive Barker movies it is to leave that shit alone.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Okay here's some theory crafting

Which minor and innocuous choice will randomly end up playing a big part in the story and why is it paying off Chadnar to cross the tri betas off the board? :unsure:

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I've completed my first run for the v0.8.2 going mostly chick. Do you guys think that a Dik playthrough is worth doing for the main story and the content for main heroines? The structure of the game didn't make me feel that those stats affect that much compared to the choices to accept or refuse the girls.

Also is there a default/canon name for the MC?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes