fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
I respect the theorycrafting, but this feels like a solution in search of a problem. If Nick wanted to search Vinny's old room, why pick the night of the party to do it? That's the one time people actually go into the room. The place is empty the rest of the time because it's a complete sty. So he could have gone during the week and searched to his heart's content; if anyone bothers to ask him why he's there, he can say he was feeling nostalgic for Vinny.

In addition, if the mansion was 'wrecked' to hide Vinny ransacking the place... why didn't he find the box? Presumably he wouldn't waste time painting alphas everywhere until after he actually found what he was looking for, no? And wrecking the place must have taken a while since it was pretty thorough (aside from Nick's room, which ironically was the one place the damage was merely cosmetic).

Lastly, if both of those attempts failed to locate the puzzle box, why did they stop looking? Surely the next logical move would be for Nick to volunteer to help the MC clean his new room. It would be the ideal opportunity, and again if anyone bothered to wonder why, Nick could always use nostalgia as a cover. As an added bonus, there's good odds the MC would have given Nick the box outright if he asked for it, or even reminisced over Vinny having it.

Now I'll grant you that I might just be thinking about this more than DPC did; he does sometimes cheat to get the story where he wants it to be. But for now I'm inclined to think this theory is a bit too convoluted to be viable. It explains the actions we see, but not why we see those actions instead of other, more logical ones.
Nick didn't need to hide anything at all, if he was looking for something for Vinny. No DIK other than Tommy has any beef with Vinny. If people ask, Nick can literally say "Vinny left something in his room and I'm looking for it" and no one would bat an eyelid.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think it would be the next move. He could be trying to get the MC to leave as well. It could just be an innocent offer to cover his shift, and probably is, but it would give him a clear window for when he won't be home. From the way the MC talks he never has to worry about anyone barging in like JB, not that he cares. He even tells Bella she can take her shirt off since there is no way anyone would interrupt them.
Nick doesn't need to change shifts to know when the MC will be away from his room; the MC is already volunteering to work in the elderly home at a time when Nick isn't. I think you're overcomplicating this.

Nick didn't need to hide anything at all, if he was looking for something for Vinny. No DIK other than Tommy has any beef with Vinny. If people ask, Nick can literally say "Vinny left something in his room and I'm looking for it" and no one would bat an eyelid.
Very true, but they're more likely to remember Nick was looking for something of Vinny's and it's plausible Vinny/Nick wants to keep whatever it is secret. I'm just trying to give the theory as much credence as possible.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Magnar is just too ... "meek" (for the lack of a better word) to do the cluck thing. MC can pay him a small amount of money to do a wedgie on him and take picture as evidence - what kind of godfather would agree to that? He also just studies really hard if MC is doing well in class instead of, for example, getting the test answers from a professor of something. He also doesn't benefit from the cluck at all. Plus, he's too calculating to do something that can end his college career (unless there is a HUGE payoff, which is not there).
So he's got you fooled too, huh?
The only thing that you actually need DIK is Quinn
There's also the pride of not being a little bitch and a doormat.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Well at least you can fuck Quinn twice as a chick until she sentimentally fucks you in EP 6 when she rejects you :ROFLMAO: But it doesn't matter, you already tasted that pussy :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
I was talking about paths you little rascal... :KEK: Which pussy did this dick left out ? :unsure::p:LOL: only valid targets please :ROFLMAO:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Nick doesn't need to change shifts to know when the MC will be away from his room; the MC is already volunteering to work in the elderly home at a time when Nick isn't. I think you're overcomplicating this.

Very true, but they're more likely to remember Nick was looking for something of Vinny's and it's plausible Vinny/Nick wants to keep whatever it is secret. I'm just trying to give the theory as much credence as possible.
I probably am, it's just a small possibility. I personally don't think Nick has anything to do with it. But since him and Vinnie were maggot brothers and his room is clean by the time you see it that's where everyone's mind seems to go. We'll know for sure soon enough.

The only reason I said that about Nick was because out of all the DIKs he's the only one that reaches out to the MC about trading places. I think it was Jamie that commented about it on Rooster but that was him asking everyone. Well actually Tommy does to. But he just wants him to cover for him.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Anyone else notice when Sage and MC are in the pool, and MC says that it must have been expensive to install an indoor pool in the basement, Sage immediately changes the subject and challenges MC to a race?

I wonder if it'll turn out that her parents paid for the pool to be installed, and Sage tries to ignore that b/c she doesn't want to owe them anything (with the implication that the Burkes "bought" their daughter's membership in the HOTs).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
About that, we can see (if we pay close attention) someone runing outside of library while MC is sleeping in ep 6 or 7. And in the next day, we know that Jaime have trouble to sleep and when they go outside to throw the things in the dumpster, Jacob say that the trash seems to much spread around (or something like that). I don't know but this makes me believe that there is someone looking for something in DIK's mansion. Who is and what he/she looking? No idea
Someone picks the best out of the trash of the DIK's and sells it. In EP7 we see a lamp at Maya and Maya said to the MC that she found the lamp on an info board. :unsure:

My guess is that a DIK is already selling the old equipment and using the money for himself. My guess is Tommy because he needs money for his drugs. :unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, that box is significant and could be very much as you hypothesize.

Will there be a mini-game to open it, though? My betting is yes.
It could be a fun once-off game. The mc would be able to open it regardless, but opening it in the minigame would unlock a render for sure.

And that's just a theory! A game thory!

Jokes aside though, I hate how much sense it makes. Only if it was that kind of game though, this would probably be the climax. Unfortunately DPC tends to use more... practical scenarios.
I think this is that kind of game.

There are numerous revelations (not all of them mind blowing though), and there are often clues as well as red herrings for each of them:
  • Maya/Josy: Josy never said she had boyfriend, it was the mc that assumed her relationship was hetero, and he lead us astray, but Josy threw a few clues out at the time regarding her association with Maya (I never guessed this at the time, but it was before I realised what kind of game this was going to be).
  • Chad/Troy: Mel and Sarah were made to definitely look like they were up to something (which they were, we just don't know yet), but Mel was clearly running on the treadmill when Chad was on the phone at the time. Did DPC put Mel on the treadmill deliberately to help people argue that she wasn't the side bitch? I'd like to think he did.
  • Sage/Burkes: Geoff was deliberately set up to look like Sage's dad, but there were plenty of anecdotal evidence pointing to the Burkes.
  • Riona/Stalker: I don't think it's over. Finding out it was just the CUMpetition loser is surely a red herring. The scene with Riona dealing to Carolyn at the end of episode 8 was rather foreboding (especially with the potential DEA van surveilling her).
Regarding the trashing of the Mansion, DPC has deliberately had characters say that the Alphas are responsible while also have other characters question if they were involved. It either was the Alphas or it wasn't, and while it seems obvious that it was them, why are other characters questioning that?

Just like with Chad, even with people campaigning that Chad was gay, plenty of people were sure Mel was the side bitch. Even Sage was almost convinced she was.

The good thing is that DPC doesn't just want to blindside us with events, he actually puts enough evidence out there to enable people to guess what's about to happen, while simultaneously trying to trick us.

I've always wondered what would be the percentage of users who saved her? 99.5% or 99.9%?
according to me, in the first game there were many who left her to die, in case they didn't even have the option to save her...

especially after rumors began to spread about the terrible DPC that punishes betrayals (one of the biggest myths of F95...)
My one and only play through, I just ran with Megan since I figured trying to juggle two girls could result in disaster. So when shit hit the fan, I could only chose Megan, and Melissa was left with out a choice.

That was a shame, because all the emotion was taken away because I wasn't presented with the choice.

in my opinion it is something more than a theory

that black cube has been highlighted in a quite artificial way (with the obligation to go to the desk and find it) so it surely hides something and Vinnie can only be its original owner

on the question of the assault on the DIKs' house, I still think that for the way the scene went, the Jocks are part of the enterprise, Vinnie could have been there before, together or after them.
The black cube, like Bella's door, is presented to us to make us wonder. I don't think there's been anything so far that's been presented that way and turned out to be nothing. So yeah, one way or another, it's got to matter.

I tried looking for its origin, during the cleaning scenes and so on, but only found it in this box.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This also contains the omniscient 8-ball. So not sure whose shit that is, but the mc's words:

mc: "(Oh yeah... This box. I wonder what it is...)"​
mc: "(It was among the parts I salvaged. It really caught my eyes.)"​
mc: "(It's surprisingly heavy and has these metal buttons on the edges of it.)"​
mc: "(I can only push one button at a time... It feels like some kind of a puzzle.)"​
mc: "(It clicks when I push this button. Hm...)"​

Definitely sounds like a minigame brewing... :unsure:

I also believe that the little black cube contains something important. But whether it has anything to do with Vinny, I don't think so.

Nick and Rusty have had contact with Vinny from the beginning. You can read about that in EP2. In EP8, even Tommy meets with Vinny again. No, Vinny has nothing to do with the destruction of the mansion.

However, I also agree with you or myself that the Alphas probably have nothing to do with the destruction of DIK's Mansion either. The Alphas, including Dawes, can't be that stupid and leave their mark all over the mansion.

But then who was it? Why was the mansion vandalized?

One theory::unsure:
What gets me thinking is what Rusty says to the MC when he tells the DIKs that the HOTs are only at the Prep's party to make money for the HOTs. Rusty said that he would have helped the HOTs. Sage wouldn't have gone to Rusty, that's not her style. But Quinn would have had no problem with it. So why is Quinn threading the preps thing? We got the answer in EP8. Quinn wants to make sure the Alphas are busy on Halloween. Maybe Quinn made sure the DIKs were busy in EP5? But why? Quinn shows concern in EP8 if you don't follow the Quinn path and touch the MC when planning Halloween. I didn't think she would have a problem with it otherwise. She even fucked the MC on the sperm petition. I thought that was very strange. What if Quinn was hired by someone to make sure the DIKs were not at the mansion. Someone who knows who the MC is or what family he belongs to.

It's also strange that Rusty's father suddenly stops all payments and won't help Rusty. Rusty and Tommy already wanted to give up everything. What would have been the consequences of that? All the DIK's would have had to enroll in the dorm again. Also the MC. Was the mansion perhaps destroyed for that very reason and made sure (no money from Papa Burgmeister) that it would not be rebuilt?

But there was something positive about the destruction of the mansion. The DIK's learned something. The DIK's no longer need free money because they are all working for the Brotherhood now. This is much better in the long run and puts the DIK's on a stable foundation for the future.
The biggest clue that it is related to Vinny is purely that Nick's room isn't touched.

Nick is all about Vinny. For the first 6 episodes, Vinny is pretty much all he talks about. Perhaps it's too obvious.

I think the role of Nick in this could be just tell Vinny when the mansion was empty, without know what he is looking for and how he will do to get it. Maybe Nick just told Vinny that they just get another fight with alphas and Vinny, being the crazy guy he is, come alone with the idea of trash the mansion using the alphas, or just Caleb
Yeah, he chats with Vinny regularly, we know that, and he may have unwittingly let him know they'd all be out. After the place was trashed though, Nick probably started feeling guilty, especially for Jacob's personal stuff being ruined. That's why he gave him some vouchers for the art store.

What a coincidence that the DIK mansion was empty during the evaluation party and Vinny happened to be walking around campus.

The whole thing was planned, and Vinny will have had nothing to do with it because he had no problem with the DIKs. Yes with Tommy he had a problem, but it doesn't seem to have been that big when they meet at the end of EP8. It is also unlikely that Vinny was looking for anything in the villa, and if he was, it didn't matter because Vinny took a year to do it.
If Vinny was looking for something, something that Nick failed to find, but didn't want the DIKs to hassle him when he came in, Nick may have told him that he mansion was empty. Nick probably didn't expect the joint to be trashed though.

I don't know, I didn't make the theory, but it still seems possible to me, basically because we don't know anything about Vinnie. Vinnie's problem with Tommy was big, enough to fall to blows and Vinnie left not only the DIKs but also the university (assuming this is the reason, since no other reason is mentioned), the end of the episode shows that Tommy prefers to eat his pride with Vinnie rather than with Quinn (although he also ate his pride by going to talk to her, and it didn't have the expected effect).
Well we can agree that it seems unlikely that the destruction will be the total work of the jocks, at least it does not seem very logical to encourage a mutually assured destruction.
Vinny's pretty much a criminal. And he still has links to the DIKs (through Nick), and he's a fucking psycho. All we don't have is a clear motive.

It's a tough call. DPC swung one with ManBun at the preps party, but almost everything he's done storywise has been very obvious early on, so if Nick isn't involved in the laptop/mansion fiasco I would be quite surprised. I'd expect him to have at least had a hand in the laptop in Vinnie's old room, even if he didn't help with the mansion factor. Maybe Vin spun him a tale about needing it for something and then made the post.

I'd like to think it was all a big sham and there's something else going on, but DPC just hasn't been that good with the deception thus far.
I think DPC's done a decent job at deception. Even with everyone going on and on about Chad being gay, there were still plenty of people who were blown away when it was discovered.

The problem is there are so many people picking through the bones after each episode, we're bound to work things out. And that's good. I'd hate it if every twist was completely random and wasn't backed up by anything prior in the game.

Nick clearly feel guilty about something, he can be a red herring but the fact that his bedroom was okay is strange when Jacob's one was trashed ( it could be that the ones who trashed it didn't have the time anymore but it doesn't take that much time to do some heavy damage). He feel guilty about Jacob, going to the Pink Rose the first time ( and for the Pink Rose he doesn't have a reason to feel guilty).

It's possible that if Vinnie is involved in the trashing, Nick just told him that the house was empty and didn't know that Vinnie would trash the house. The problem I have with shazba's theory is why didn't Vinnie find the box ? He should have know where it was if it was his.
This is what I reckon happened.

Certainly BADIK is not a detective story with sophisticated twists and turns, but in every mystery DPC has inserted blatant false clues, without even bothering to explain them (like Troy's women's panties).

and Nick is so obvious that he has every reason to be a false clue... then it could be that he was in the ex-library looking for something for Vinnie, but from there to being the mole is a long way off...
There are enough clues and red herrings to keep us guessing forever!

Assuming Vinnie left the box there after he dropped out, that would mean that it was in the DIK mansion for around a year or so. How long does something stay put that long in a house? Let alone in a frat that hosts parties on a regular bases. Then there are people like Sarah that snoop around and the room is used for fucking and pissing apparently. If Vinnie wanted the box he could just ask Nick to get it. I don't see a motive for him going there personally and trashing it. Unless the box was left behind after the place was tossed and Nick was in there looking for it, to return it to Vinnie. Still unlikely though.
This li'l dude made me laugh my ass off.

I respect the theorycrafting, but this feels like a solution in search of a problem. If Nick wanted to search Vinny's old room, why pick the night of the party to do it? That's the one time people actually go into the room. The place is empty the rest of the time because it's a complete sty. So he could have gone during the week and searched to his heart's content; if anyone bothers to ask him why he's there, he can say he was feeling nostalgic for Vinny.

In addition, if the mansion was 'wrecked' to hide Vinny ransacking the place... why didn't he find the box? Presumably he wouldn't waste time painting alphas everywhere until after he actually found what he was looking for, no? And wrecking the place must have taken a while since it was pretty thorough (aside from Nick's room, which ironically was the one place the damage was merely cosmetic).

Lastly, if both of those attempts failed to locate the puzzle box, why did they stop looking? Surely the next logical move would be for Nick to volunteer to help the MC clean his new room. It would be the ideal opportunity, and again if anyone bothered to wonder why, Nick could always use nostalgia as a cover. As an added bonus, there's good odds the MC would have given Nick the box outright if he asked for it, or even reminisced over Vinny having it.

Now I'll grant you that I might just be thinking about this more than DPC did; he does sometimes cheat to get the story where he wants it to be. But for now I'm inclined to think this theory is a bit too convoluted to be viable. It explains the actions we see, but not why we see those actions instead of other, more logical ones.
About that, we can see (if we pay close attention) someone runing outside of library while MC is sleeping in ep 6 or 7. And in the next day, we know that Jaime have trouble to sleep and when they go outside to throw the things in the dumpster, Jacob say that the trash seems to much spread around (or something like that). I don't know but this makes me believe that there is someone looking for something in DIK's mansion. Who is and what he/she looking? No idea
I think it would be the next move. He could be trying to get the MC to leave as well. It could just be an innocent offer to cover his shift, and probably is, but it would give him a clear window for when he won't be home. From the way the MC talks he never has to worry about anyone barging in like JB, not that he cares. He even tells Bella she can take her shirt off since there is no way anyone would interrupt them.
If Nick was looking for something, especially something he didn't want to be questioned about, he'd want to have a cover story for his search. It's still a stretch, he could just say he'd lost his wallet. But the more attention he draws to him looking for something, the more people would want to help him or question him.

Also we don't know for how long Vinny has realised he's missing this thing.

it could be a microfilm with all the dirt on the local politicians, police and other authorities, what bribes they've been taking, and... Oh hang on, wrong story... :giggle:

I feel like Nick is feeling guilty because of the mansion trashing, even if he didn't sanction it, and so he's trying to help the DIKs out more to make up for it without having to own up for it.

I probably am, it's just a small possibility. I personally don't think Nick has anything to do with it. But since him and Vinnie were maggot brothers and his room is clean by the time you see it that's where everyone's mind seems to go. We'll know for sure soon enough.

The only reason I said that about Nick was because out of all the DIKs he's the only one that reaches out to the MC about trading places. I think it was Jamie that commented about it on Rooster but that was him asking everyone. Well actually Tommy does to. But he just wants him to cover for him.
The thing that bothers me about Nick is I get the strong sense he's a liar.

It feels clear that he lies about fucking Arieth.

Also when he tells the mc that his room wasn't trashed that much and only took a couple of hours to straighten out, that seems like a lie too. In the previous freeroam, when everyone was assessing the damage, Nick's room was already pristine.

It truly feels like his room was untouched.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Ugh, not this theory again. This makes absolutely no sense. Even if we grant that Quinn knows about the safe and wants to rob it and has the picture of Cathy at hand for just this purpose, how does posting the Cathy-cluck do anything but hinder her would-be robbery?

To post the cluck she needs access to the laptop, which is usually in Rusty's room - where the safe is. So Quinn has Camila distract Rusty so Riona can steal the laptop and post the cluck. Then the chaos that follows will cause Rusty to stop being distracted and start rigorously searching the mansion... along with everyone else at the party. Do you see the flaw in this strategy yet? I expect better plans from Quinn, and I'm one of her harshest critics when it comes to strategizing.

On top of that, there's also the fact we never heard Quinn bitching about how Camila and/or Riona fucked up her plan to get the money. Even if DPC wanted to hide Quinn's involvement, you'd expect her to show her displeasure when an offscreen plan failed. But Quinn was basically unperturbed the next day for the carwash or at the preps mansion.

There's also the fact that Quinn arranged for the HOTs to bail on the DIKs before she tried to rob them. When she talks to Riona in Episode 4 she says she has a plan, not multiple plans, and it's a bad one at that. When did she think of the second plan and why start both at the same time? Unless we think Quinn wanted to make the DIKs suffer (rather than them being collateral damage), it seems like one bad plan at a time would be more than enough.

Lastly, there's the meta problem that there's no way in hell DPC is going to tell us Camila had sex with a boy other than the MC. That dog will not hunt. Not in this game. :p
What about Quinn’s story so far makes you think she is smart? Quinn isn’t smart. She thinks she is, but she is not. She’s getting high on her own supply, blaming her ‘best’ friend for it to some people. Riona is the smart one, she’s actually getting an education while she’s there, she knows expanding is dangerous and what does she get when she points it out to Quinn? A slap. Meanwhile Quinn is making an enemy of Maya, and when Sage asks her apologise she blows it up. She thinks she a Grand Master master 15 moves ahead, but in reality she’s a junky pimp whose going to end up isolated and alone. I say this a someone who likes Quinn and the way her character is written.

Quinn’s plan doesn’t have to be good, but she has means, motive and opportunity. The only red herring for the audience is Nick. We’re suppose to think it was him since he’s in the Library, but this wouldn’t explain any of the other breadcrumbs DPC has put throughout the party. All it has to do is get Rusty out of the room. What’s one way to do that? Have everyone in the house searching for the laptop, with the one place they know it isn’t being Rusty’s room.

… By your logic whoever’s plan it was should have had a scene either celebrating it working or annoyed that it failed. That’s not the DPC does his mystery‘s. He leaves breadcrumbs which you can add together. It was the same with Troy and Chad, and Sage and Jade and even Maya and Josy is fairly obvious if you play from a meta stand point. Speaking of meta, Camilla is a prostitute, if the audience think she is only banging the MC they really don’t understand Quinn’s restaurant at all.

Having more than one plan isn’t really unlikely, she knows she’ll need to pay for her usage next month as well.

I’ve seen other theories like Vinny, Jade, and the Beta’s, but none of those explain the other breadcrumbs, like Camilla or the exposed safe.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Magnar is just too ... "meek" (for the lack of a better word) to do the cluck thing. MC can pay him a small amount of money to do a wedgie on him and take picture as evidence - what kind of godfather would agree to that? He also just studies really hard if MC is doing well in class instead of, for example, getting the test answers from a professor of something. He also doesn't benefit from the cluck at all. Plus, he's too calculating to do something that can end his college career (unless there is a HUGE payoff, which is not there).
Any theory about the Tri-Beta's being involved is just a theory now, we can assume they are capable to do it but there's no motive we know. Magnar being too "meek" might rule out he himself came up with the plan, he still could have been forced by the Jocks, coerced by Sally or it's not him but the other Tri-Beta's taking action for some reason.
Now if i would think of any reason for Magnar to want Cathy out of the way, it would be Magnar was at risk being found out about his trade in test answers. But as said, there is no real evidence pointing the way of the Tri-Beta's, it's just speculation.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Rusty's dad didn't stop paying. He thought Rusty still had the emergency fund, and told him to spend that, and Rusty didn't tell him that money was gone already.
For me, this is how it all unfolded.

In EP2, the windows break when the Alphas throw the dildo for the first time. Rusty asks dad and dad pays. But Papa also gives Rusty the emergency money.

In EP3, however, Rusty makes a mistake. He spends the emergency money to visit the Pink Rose. He rented the whole Pink Rose for the evening, which must have cost a lot of money. So he wastes the emergency money on himself and his brothers. If the father had found out, I'm sure he wouldn't have been thrilled.

The mansion is destroyed in EP5. Rusty asks his father for money. He refuses to pay and tells Rusty to use the emergency fund.

I have a feeling that Rusty's father knows more about what is going on in the mansion. He is forcing Rusty to do something or give up. Thanks to the MC, Rusty doesn't give up, and the DIKs finally start to take care of themselves. Papa Burgmeister's plan is working.

What was Rusty's father's plan? Rusty and the MC once talked about how fathers prepare their sons for life in different ways. The MC can fix things and Rusty studies business administration. But one thing Rusty was never taught. That you can't rest on your parents' accomplishments and SOHN is not a job.

Look at the following pictures and read the text that is written with them. In the pictures you can see a Burgmeister and a Burke. At the EP5 prep party, Stephen Burke and Geoff are also in the same room. Stephen is the father of Tybalt. Is Geoff perhaps the father of Rusty? Yes I know, many assume that Geoff is the father of Arieth and therefore Rusty cannot be his son, because then there would be incest. But this is only assumed by many and is not yet confirmed.

I come to the conclusion that Rusty's father wants to prepare his son for life and for this he talked to Stephen Burke and Stephen teaches his son Tybalt with it. Either save the nerds or build something new. Only Rusty doesn't do so well with rebuilding, because until the MC comes along, he still has SOHN as a career choice.

Let's get back to the destruction of the mansion. What does the MC's grandfather do for a living? He builds and renovates hotels. Is the destruction of the mansion a test for Rusty and the MC? The MC saves the DIKs, and Rusty could have saved you nerds, too.

Something comes to mind. What if Rusty's father is Lynette's brother? That would give the grandfather a once in a lifetime chance to test and/or prepare his two grandsons for life. And all in one fell swoop.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I’ve seen other theories like Vinny, Jade, and the Beta’s, but none of those explain the other breadcrumbs, like Camilla or the exposed safe.
There's not much to tell about the safe, it's used to store the laptop, there wasn't any money left to be stolen, nothing was reported missing except the laptop. And what about Camilla? If she was busy with Rusty she was not the one taking it...
Maybe she was in on it, maybe she just created the opportunity for any other without even knowing.
The big problem is we are still missing info, who were on the toilets (both occupied), how did MC/Jade vid end up at Burke?
Who really had anything to win by Cathy getting exposed on social media? The only one that has a motive is the one that can't find his own a$$ without tomtom...

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
For me, this is how it all unfolded.

In EP2, the windows break when the Alphas throw the dildo for the first time. Rusty asks dad and dad pays. But Papa also gives Rusty the emergency money.

In EP3, however, Rusty makes a mistake. He spends the emergency money to visit the Pink Rose. He rented the whole Pink Rose for the evening, which must have cost a lot of money. So he wastes the emergency money on himself and his brothers. If the father had found out, I'm sure he wouldn't have been thrilled.

The mansion is destroyed in EP5. Rusty asks his father for money. He refuses to pay and tells Rusty to use the emergency fund.

I have a feeling that Rusty's father knows more about what is going on in the mansion. He is forcing Rusty to do something or give up. Thanks to the MC, Rusty doesn't give up, and the DIKs finally start to take care of themselves. Papa Burgmeister's plan is working.

What was Rusty's father's plan? Rusty and the MC once talked about how fathers prepare their sons for life in different ways. The MC can fix things and Rusty studies business administration. But one thing Rusty was never taught. That you can't rest on your parents' accomplishments and SOHN is not a job.

Look at the following pictures and read the text that is written with them. In the pictures you can see a Burgmeister and a Burke. At the EP5 prep party, Stephen Burke and Geoff are also in the same room. Stephen is the father of Tybalt. Is Geoff perhaps the father of Rusty? Yes I know, many assume that Geoff is the father of Arieth and therefore Rusty cannot be his son, because then there would be incest. But this is only assumed by many and is not yet confirmed.

I come to the conclusion that Rusty's father wants to prepare his son for life and for this he talked to Stephen Burke and Stephen teaches his son Tybalt with it. Either save the nerds or build something new. Only Rusty doesn't do so well with rebuilding, because until the MC comes along, he still has SOHN as a career choice.

Let's get back to the destruction of the mansion. What does the MC's grandfather do for a living? He builds and renovates hotels. Is the destruction of the mansion a test for Rusty and the MC? The MC saves the DIKs, and Rusty could have saved you nerds, too.

Something comes to mind. What if Rusty's father is Lynette's brother? That would give the grandfather a once in a lifetime chance to test and/or prepare his two grandsons for life. And all in one fell swoop.
Fascinating... (y);) logic is there !
But still... Nope :p
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes