always86

Mar 19, 2020
There's not much to tell about the safe, it's used to store the laptop, there wasn't any money left to be stolen, nothing was reported missing except the laptop. And what about Camilla? If she was busy with Rusty she was not the one taking it...
Maybe she was in on it, maybe she just created the opportunity for any other without even knowing.
The big problem is we are still missing info, who were on the toilets (both occupied), how did MC/Jade vid end up at Burke?
Who really had anything to win by Cathy getting exposed on social media? The only one that has a motive is the one that can't find his own a$$ without tomtom...
There was still money in the safe at that point, at least enough to pay for a personal stripper for the winner of hell week. Realistically that would be thousands of dollars. MC can decline the VIP pass to the Pink Rose which in game has a value of 10$ which in the rebuild minigame is worth at least $1000 in the real world, probably more.

Camilla may have been in but more likely Quinn would say “Camilla, I need you to bang Rusty, don’t worry about the money it’s taken care of.” Meanwhile she has Rio steals the laptop while Rusty’s on cloud 9.

I don’t recall there being anything specific about people using the toilets. Do they say something relevant? If not I presume it’s just DPC declining to put an unnecessary space in his map.

The Jade leak is interesting, but could be anyone. I think we are supposed to suspect Nick. Between the Library, and His room not getting trashed he looks involved. This just seems to obvious to me. Something telling about Nick‘s personality is he is the only DIK to offer to work at the old folks home in your place.

I've never understood why people are so skeptical of Nick banging Arieth. What benefit does he get for lying about it? It's not like Arieth has some supernatural DIK sense, she'd be happy to screw him whether or not he's a traitor. And we see from the Walk of Shame montage that he does have some notches on his bedpost. His story seems plausible enough to me.

As for him feeling guilty, that may or may not have anything to do with being a traitor. The mere fact that his room was nearly untouched when Jacob lost irreplaceable items would make anyone capable of empathy feel a bit awkward. Nor does the fact that his room was clean when the MC first visited mean much; that was a day and a half after the place was trashed, and Nick said it only took a few hours to clean. It's still suspicious his room got off so lightly, but then again so did the greenhouse and he has no (known) connection to that.
I think he is a red herring for the audience. Seems to obvious to be the guilty party. With regards to banging Arieth, I don’t think he did, I just think he pretends because everyone else has done it and he doesn’t want to be the odd one out. Of course it could be because he is a secret Jock, but really are you going to spend 2 years undercover with a rival fraternity.

Quinn isn't as smart as she thinks she is, that's for sure. But she isn't pants-on-head stupid, either. Her plans fail because she overestimates her ability and underestimates the risks. So if she DID want to rob Rusty's safe, she would have had Camila seduce Rusty (in a different room if Quinn was having a smart day) and used THAT as the all the distraction she needed. The whole issue with the cluck is irrelevant to the plan; as I said, it's counterproductive and wouldn't be necessary at all if Quinn was confident in her ability to crack the safe quickly - which she obviously would be.

As for seeing whoever was behind it celebrating/annoyed, well, two things. First, we see Quinn a lot more than many characters; if the Vixens were behind this, for example, we've never really seen them at all. Second, we *know* Quinn doesn't hand failure well, she tends to lash out. That's not as true of other characters, so it's a more notable omission if she was the culprit and her plans failed.

Finally, the exposed safe isn't a breadcrumb. It was exposed during the sack of the mansion, which we *know* Quinn had no part in because she was in the prep mansion at the time. It has no connection to the cluck.
I think the part of the plan she didn’t count on was not being able to get in the safe. When she finds the safe locked she just bails. She doesn’t even fully remove the painting, just enough to try the handle. If it works, great she’s up a thousand bucks if not, no loss to her. Perhaps she figured she‘d find the key or Tommy told her the code, but she just didn’t have time to act.

Yes, we do see Quinn often, however if DPC wants a mystery to be left unanswered he isn’t going to give us a scene the next day revealing who is responsible. We still don’t know 4 episodes later, so he is clearly keeping it secret for a meaningful reveal.

Actually the safe is partially exposed on the night of the Cluck. When we go to Rusty’s room after he has the laptop he is sitting with his head in his hands, if we turn to leave, the painting is tilted and you can see the safe. If you click it, MC asks what it is, Rusty says something along the lines of ‘oh that the DiK safe, it shouldn’t be showing, I’ll sort it out.‘

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
When I saw those yesterday, I was thinking "Ached changes his avatar in 3...2...1..."

It did remind me to redo my tier, though.

View attachment 1732240

I needed to add xx23xx and raizen86.
I still don't want to change the avatar but I have some candidates on the table :ROFLMAO:
So what's up with all these ghost faces (Nicholas Cage predominantly) fading in and out of people pictures? I've never seent hat before? :oops:
Maybe the forum is getting ready with something for April Fool's Day :unsure:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There was still money in the safe at that point, at least enough to pay for a personal stripper for the winner of hell week. Realistically that would be thousands of dollars. MC can decline the VIP pass to the Pink Rose which in game has a value of 10$ which in the rebuild minigame is worth at least $1000 in the real world, probably more.

Camilla may have been in but more likely Quinn would say “Camilla, I need you to bang Rusty, don’t worry about the money it’s taken care of.” Meanwhile she has Rio steals the laptop while Rusty’s on cloud 9.

I don’t recall there being anything specific about people using the toilets. Do they say something relevant? If not I presume it’s just DPC declining to put an unnecessary space in his map.

The Jade leak is interesting, but could be anyone. I think we are supposed to suspect Nick. Between the Library, and His room not getting trashed he looks involved. This just seems to obvious to me. Something telling about Nick‘s personality is he is the only DIK to offer to work at the old folks home in your place.
There was no mention of money being stolen, so why would access to that safe be important if there's no theft? Was that money even there at that time? The reward for hell week was there but that's no proof it was in the safe or not...

Camilla could have been involved in such a scenario, that much is true but like i said, we just don't know, the only important thing we know is Camilla was busy with Rusty so she could not have done it and because they were busy there was an opportunity to take the laptop, but it could have been pretty much everybody at the party....

The toilets are both occupied.... the one upstairs and the one downstairs next to the library.... There's even a line there..
Is it important? maybe not, maybe it is, it depends on who are in them....

The Jade Vid is tricky, it only gets to Burke if you told Derek about it. It was uploaded into the laptop when the laptop had been "secured" after the Cathy incident.... So unless there's a trojan on the DIK laptop the Jade Vid can only be taken by one who has the rights to open the map it's in..... That happens to be Rusty..... (Maybe Tommy too, can't remember if there's more with these rights) But Nick is only "suspicious" for his room, there's no indication at all that he's involved with the Jade vid, not more then any Dik for that matter...

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
So what's up with all these ghost faces (Nicholas Cage predominantly) fading in and out of people pictures? I've never seent hat before? :oops:
It's art. Look at this beauty I got on mobile version.

View attachment 1732265

Happened to me yesterday and freaked me the fuck out. Except mine was Chuck Norris.

Wish I had captured it.

I still don't want to change the avatar but I have some candidates on the table :ROFLMAO:

Tell me about it.

Lockhear posted this a few days ago, and I just about died:

1742952_Isabella-031-NowIllFuckYou.jpg

I thought about making the change...

1648738340990.png

...but decided to stick with what I have.

Speaking of dying, if Bella does murder me with an axe and looks down over me like this where I lay, I will leave this Earth with a smile on my face and a boner in my shorts:

1742951_Isabella-030.jpg

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Happened to me yesterday and freaked me the fuck out. Except mine was Chuck Norris.

Wish I had captured it.

Tell me about it.

View attachment 1732301

View attachment 1732302

Speaking of dying, if Bella does murder me with an axe and looks down over me like this where I lay, I will leave this Earth with a smile on my face and a boner in my shorts:

View attachment 1732300
I mean if you won't change it then I might as well take the leap.

• Red Heart
Reactions: shazba and OFT

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not sure if anyone discovered this, but this is an unused render for the library freeroam in episode 6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't believe I recognise any of these students. :unsure:

(Just ignore any ghosts and wait for it to load. :rolleyes:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Meushi

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Not sure if anyone discovered this, but this is an unused render for the library freeroam in episode 6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't believe I recognise any of these students. :unsure:

(Just ignore any ghosts and wait for it to load. :rolleyes:)

They're just filler models like many of the ones DPC uses throughout the game, such as the dancing girls at the parties. Their poses are always the same, but they can be viewed from different angles. For instance, here's the guy sitting on the left in your picture that's also at Tybalt's presentation behind the Preps:

1648740578339.png

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Wish I had captured it.

Tell me about it.

View attachment 1732301

View attachment 1732302

View attachment 1732300
Shit that render is magnificent. I might even steal your idea. :love: :Kappa:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Shit that render is magnificent. I might even steal your idea. :love: :Kappa:

This was a close contender, too:

1557762_Isabella-013-C.jpg

I don't think anybody does better fan art of Bella (yes, she let's me call her that) than lockhear.

I can't see me changing my avatar from Deadpool DP's render, because the still shot on which he based that art was the picture that lead me to BaDIK in the first place.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
There was no mention of money being stolen, so why would access to that safe be important if there's no theft? Was that money even there at that time? The reward for hell week was there but that's no proof it was in the safe or not...

Camilla could have been involved in such a scenario, that much is true but like i said, we just don't know, the only important thing we know is Camilla was busy with Rusty so she could not have done it and because they were busy there was an opportunity to take the laptop, but it could have been pretty much everybody at the party....

The toilets are both occupied.... the one upstairs and the one downstairs next to the library.... There's even a line there..
Is it important? maybe not, maybe it is, it depends on who are in them....

The Jade Vid is tricky, it only gets to Burke if you told Derek about it. It was uploaded into the laptop when the laptop had been "secured" after the Cathy incident.... So unless there's a trojan on the DIK laptop the Jade Vid can only be taken by one who has the rights to open the map it's in..... That happens to be Rusty..... (Maybe Tommy too, can't remember if there's more with these rights) But Nick is only "suspicious" for his room, there's no indication at all that he's involved with the Jade vid, not more then any Dik for that matter...
Just because no money is taken doesn’t mean an attempt wasn’t made. I forget where/ when they say however it is suggested the DIKs money is kept in the safe. We know they have a reserve which Rusty has already spent most of, but there is some left.

Sure, but for example if someone suspicious is in the downstairs toilet, then John-Boy Will see them leave and he’s in the queue. I only think the toilets would matter if when we went to the door the person inside could be heard saying something significant.

I think Tommy is a good contender for the Jade video (fairly sure Rusty says it’s him and Tommy who have passwords. I don’t think Rusty would do it. I don’t think the Jade video is necessarily connected to the cluck. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes