vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Sure, but for example if someone suspicious is in the downstairs toilet, then John-Boy Will see them leave and he’s in the queue. I only think the toilets would matter if when we went to the door the person inside could be heard saying something significant.
John-Boy would have been able to see anybody else besides Nick or Rusty going into the library if he was there at the time.
The thing is we have no knowledge if he's seen either of them entering the library, but we do know he's third in line, technically it's quite possible the person that dropped the laptop in the library now is in the hallway or in the toilet.... We know who is in the hallway, but not who's in the toilet....

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
John-Boy would have been able to see anybody else besides Nick or Rusty going into the library if he was there at the time.
The thing is we have no knowledge if he's seen either of them entering the library, but we do know he's third in line, technically it's quite possible the person that dropped the laptop in the library now is in the hallway or in the toilet.... We know who is in the hallway, but not who's in the toilet....
That must have been Mischa. She took the laptop and went to the bathroom with it. Her backpack is right next to John and we see the backpack again in EP8 in Rusty's room. Rusty also said that Misha has partied with the DIKs many times. She has locked the toilet door and wants to calmly drop off the cluck. However, a queue forms in front of the toilet, so Misha can't go out of the toilet with the laptop unnoticed. She climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library.:unsure:

Another motive for the Cathy Cluck. Misha caught Rusty fucking Camila. She gets revenge by taking the laptop and dropping a Cluck that could get Rusty in trouble. Sounds kind of familiar. What was that again in Interlude?:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
when I told a colleague of mine that I had never played this game he criticized me and said that I just play a bad game. I even think that being a dik is a good game with excellent graphics for those who like its tags, but in my case it doesn't attract me because it doesn't have the incest tag, but I never criticize those who like this game.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I read this like Steve Harvey is that normal?
Depends on how you exactly do that, if it means just sitting down with a big smile and a bald head it's normal enough, but if you actually shaved your head, blackfaced yourself and painted a moustache while hosting a morning show on a television network you hacked into from your room, it might be considered slighty crazy....

justsaying.gif But don't mind me, you need a psychiatrist for any valid comment on the question... ;)

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Not sure if anyone discovered this, but this is an unused render for the library freeroam in episode 6:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't believe I recognise any of these students. :unsure:

(Just ignore any ghosts and wait for it to load. :rolleyes:)
Neither do I, but they are all obviously Burgs.

He's from Sweden, we're lucky we have anything other than blonde hair girls.
Don't worry, Ocean got you covered

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Me quietly browsing the thread and seeing the images of Nicolas Cage, Chuck Norris and others appear in the threads
I'm beginning to think my use of a slightly older browser version is keeping me safe. Or it's all the adblocking, I don't know. I haven't seen any of this ghost-image nonsense, and strongly suspect I'm just not in on the prank you're all pulling on us.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
AchedCroissant is Tyler1 confirmed. :Kappa:
:love: (y)
tyler-booty.gif
I'm beginning to think my use of a slightly older browser version is keeping me safe. Or it's all the adblocking, I don't know. I haven't seen any of this ghost-image nonsense, and strongly suspect I'm just not in on the prank you're all pulling on us.
You should go to the thread of the fan-arts because those images appear more there since they appear randomly

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It seems to appear in any posted picture but also banners, but it doesn't stay there, you can save it and it will download some 70 files or something.... pretty weird stuff anyway....

nxhr

Sep 19, 2020
Jill fans hate me now :HideThePain:

hold the torch longer, together with me... the beauty of Carolyn needs to be preached further, people would find it hard to escape the appeal of her poetic eyes and melancholic aura, so irresistible... :love:

View attachment 1732729

and ever since I saw this render at season 2 finale,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have started to get obsessed with the idea of having the two babes, both Rio and Carol, at MC's mansion, I mean... library :D
Was Carol the one with the tats and piercings getting spitroasted in that party in season 2 that MC can't recognize?
If so then I agree. Her and Riona Top tier.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes