ffsage

Apr 2, 2020
Depends on how you exactly do that, if it means just sitting down with a big smile and a bald head it's normal enough, but if you actually shaved your head, blackfaced yourself and painted a moustache while hosting a morning show on a television network you hacked into from your room, it might be considered slighty crazy....

View attachment 1732559 But don't mind me, you need a psychiatrist for any valid comment on the question... ;)
I think I need a mental break from the internet for a while...

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but after the threesome is Quinn asking about the fact that you fucked Sage as soon as you came in campus, or something along those lines?

Does anyone have a playthrough where you reject Sage(what the fuck is wrong with you, first of all) and only get with her in ep7? Does the dialog changes?

I am wondering if she is asking out of some sort of jealousy, or is she confirming some details about some other nefarious
dallixverse type plan.

Quinn accessing the safe through cathy cluck is so dumb that she would rather suck/fuck kiss chick mc:ROFLMAO:

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
There was still money in the safe at that point, at least enough to pay for a personal stripper for the winner of hell week. Realistically that would be thousands of dollars. MC can decline the VIP pass to the Pink Rose which in game has a value of 10$ which in the rebuild minigame is worth at least $1000 in the real world, probably more.

Camilla may have been in but more likely Quinn would say “Camilla, I need you to bang Rusty, don’t worry about the money it’s taken care of.” Meanwhile she has Rio steals the laptop while Rusty’s on cloud 9.

I don’t recall there being anything specific about people using the toilets. Do they say something relevant? If not I presume it’s just DPC declining to put an unnecessary space in his map.

The Jade leak is interesting, but could be anyone. I think we are supposed to suspect Nick. Between the Library, and His room not getting trashed he looks involved. This just seems to obvious to me. Something telling about Nick‘s personality is he is the only DIK to offer to work at the old folks home in your place.

I think he is a red herring for the audience. Seems to obvious to be the guilty party. With regards to banging Arieth, I don’t think he did, I just think he pretends because everyone else has done it and he doesn’t want to be the odd one out. Of course it could be because he is a secret Jock, but really are you going to spend 2 years undercover with a rival fraternity.

I think the part of the plan she didn’t count on was not being able to get in the safe. When she finds the safe locked she just bails. She doesn’t even fully remove the painting, just enough to try the handle. If it works, great she’s up a thousand bucks if not, no loss to her. Perhaps she figured she‘d find the key or Tommy told her the code, but she just didn’t have time to act.
Quinn accessing the safe through cathy cluck is so dumb that she would rather suck/fuck chick mc:ROFLMAO:
The plan has so many variables that it can go wrong anytime. What I would say is it is camila that tried to snoop through room, the safe when rusty ran from the door to get the laptop. Safe is there with a password with 9999 combination, so anyone trying to manually open it should be sent to mental asylum. Even if we assume tommy who was supposed to be quinn best friend(now he is not) told her the pass it creates a rift among diks and rusty wont trust anyone then cause only diks know the password to the safe.

Moving further, the plan is to post cathy cluck but why she would do it?

To remove the counsellor off the panel who is strict with the adherence of the rules to be followed. So she could sell drugs, or get away off the hook easily cause he has burke on her side(because of the restaurant and free tuition). This theory has high chance of failure because no one can say how/what she would react/do after the cluck.

Now, who are the guys who were enjoying the leak, printing and distributing flyers all over the campus and also in the classroom and had no fear whatsoever. Dawe and Anthony, you can say quinn could have helped them but thats also open to theorized.
Dawe hates cathy cause he constantly fails her classes, throws a can on her in ep 1. This seems the only possible reason to me as of yet.

Jade video was not on the laptop during the cathy cluck. It was on laptop after the dik ceremony.

Last edited:

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
That must have been Mischa. She took the laptop and went to the bathroom with it. Her backpack is right next to John and we see the backpack again in EP8 in Rusty's room. Rusty also said that Misha has partied with the DIKs many times. She has locked the toilet door and wants to calmly drop off the cluck. However, a queue forms in front of the toilet, so Misha can't go out of the toilet with the laptop unnoticed. She climbs through the window and deposits the laptop in the library.
Bruh

Shit just leveled my mind holy

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I don't know if I'm misremembering, but after the threesome is Quinn asking about the fact that you fucked Sage as soon as you came in campus, or something along those lines?

Does anyone have a playthrough where you reject Sage(what the fuck is wrong with you, first of all) and only get with her in ep7? Does the dialog changes?

I am wondering if she is asking out of some sort of jealousy, or is she confirming some details about some other nefarious
dallixverse type plan.
If you only hook up with Sage for the first time in ep 7, after the threesome Quinn asks how long MC has been fucking her, to which I think he replies "Not long" or similar. You're right that if he's been her FB prior to episode 7 the question is "So you've been fucking her since you came here, huh?" to which he says "Pretty much". It reflects the difference in the points at which Quinn becomes aware of the relationship; on FB route she first see them together in Sage's room in episode 3, in the late-Sage route it's not until the HOT garden in ep 7 that she sees them together.

In both cases though I think it's clear Quinn is asking the question out of jealousy.

Last edited:

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Quinn accessing the safe through cathy cluck is so dumb that she would rather suck/fuck chick mc:ROFLMAO:
The plan has so many variables that it can go wrong anytime. What I would say is it is camila that tried to snoop through room, the safe when rusty ran from the door to get the laptop. Safe is there with a password with 9999 combination, so anyone trying to manually open it should be sent to mental asylum. Even if we assume tommy who was supposed to be quinn best friend(now he is not) told her the pass it creates a rift among diks and rusty wont trust anyone then cause only diks know the password to the safe.

Moving further, the plan is to post cathy cluck but why she would do it?

To remove the counsellor off the panel who is strict with the adherence of the rules to be followed. So she could sell drugs, or get away off the hook easily cause he has burke on her side(because of the restaurant and free tuition). This theory has high chance of failure because no one can say how/what she would react/do after the cluck.

Now, who are the guys who were enjoying the leak, printing and distributing flyers all over the campus and also in the classroom and had no fear whatsoever. Dawe and Anthony, you can say quinn could have helped them but thats also open to theorized.
Dawe hates cathy cause he constantly fails her classes, throws a can on her in ep 1. This seems the only possible reason to me as of yet.

Jade video was not on the laptop during the cathy cluck. It was on laptop after the dik ceremony.
Attempted access to the safe is part of the Cluck conspiracy. It just is. There is zero other reason for DPC to Show the safe being unintentionally visible in the immediate aftermath of the cluck. He could have either left the safe fully covered or out in the open and unclickable. Why would he go to the energy of creating a unnecessary render, clickable object and unique conversation?

The consequences for Cathy aren’t important for Quinn. She wants a distraction. She could care less the consequences for other people. That’s how Quinn is portrayed, as selfish. (I think it will turn out she has a personal reason for all of her business activities, but we won’t get that for a while).

The Alpha’s don’t have means, or opportunity. They neither have anyone who is likely to take a naked Cathy picture for them, or a way to access the DIKs laptop. Even if they did how is an alpha going to sneak in to the DIK mansion to post the Cluck? Yeah Dawes hates Cathy, that’s why they’re happy to humiliate her with the fliers. But the guy doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together, in no way shape or form is he going to concoct a plan to humiliate Cathy and get the DiKs in trouble. Even if he could come up with the plan to post a naked picture of Cathy, first he’d need the picture? Who takes it for him? Second he’d need the DIK laptop, who is going to help him get it?

With regards to the Jade video, yes it’s only on the lap top after the start of episode 5. Potentially whoever raids the house could have found the unattended laptop and sent the video to Stephen. If not it has to be one of the DIKs, and one with access all folders which I think is just Rusty and Tommy. I trust Rusty, Tommy not so much.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think the part of the plan she didn’t count on was not being able to get in the safe. When she finds the safe locked she just bails. She doesn’t even fully remove the painting, just enough to try the handle. If it works, great she’s up a thousand bucks if not, no loss to her. Perhaps she figured she‘d find the key or Tommy told her the code, but she just didn’t have time to act.
You're telling me Quinn came up with this elaborate plan to post the Cathy cluck and distract everyone so she could get to a safe she already had to have access to, and she forgot that safes have locks?? o_O Even Jill at the height of Tybalt blackmail subplot wasn't that stupid.

Remember, it's not just asking Camila to seduce Rusty (and her automatically agreeing for some reason), Quinn would also need the picture of Cathy to post. Where and why did she get it? Why go to all the effort and risk of getting compromising pictures of Cathy when all she needs to do is walk into Rusty's room during a lull in any party and turn a handle? Even if we think Quinn doesn't care or doesn't realize what this would do to the DIKs, it's a lot of time and effort to sink into setting up a plan that hasn't been planned out in the slightest.

IMHO, that's a bigger plot hole than DPC revealing that Dawe was actually a skilled hacker all along.

Actually the safe is partially exposed on the night of the Cluck. When we go to Rusty’s room after he has the laptop he is sitting with his head in his hands, if we turn to leave, the painting is tilted and you can see the safe. If you click it, MC asks what it is, Rusty says something along the lines of ‘oh that the DiK safe, it shouldn’t be showing, I’ll sort it out.‘
Ah, you are correct, I misremembered. My mistake. :oops:

I'm with you, pal, changing my pfp for April fools' :D
Oh dear, this will make it very confusing for the new posters when we eventually refer to the new Vixen as Carolyn instead of whatever DPC calls her. :p

The Alpha’s don’t have means, or opportunity. They neither have anyone who is likely to take a naked Cathy picture for them, or a way to access the DIKs laptop. Even if they did how is an alpha going to sneak in to the DIK mansion to post the Cluck? Yeah Dawes hates Cathy, that’s why they’re happy to humiliate her with the fliers. But the guy doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together, in no way shape or form is he going to concoct a plan to humiliate Cathy and get the DiKs in trouble. Even if he could come up with the plan to post a naked picture of Cathy, first he’d need the picture? Who takes it for him? Second he’d need the DIK laptop, who is going to help him get it?
Eh, if we're going to play the speculation game, I think it's far more plausible that Dawe simply hired Quinn to post the Cathy-cluck than Quinn doing it on her own as a distraction. We know Dawe had some money since they weren't buying their usual drugs, and he at least has clear reasons for wanting to post the cluck.

With regards to the Jade video, yes it’s only on the lap top after the start of episode 5. Potentially whoever raids the house could have found the unattended laptop and sent the video to Stephen. If not it has to be one of the DIKs, and one with access all folders which I think is just Rusty and Tommy. I trust Rusty, Tommy not so much.
Regarding the laptop, at the end of Episode 5 Rusty says he started putting the laptop in the safe "after what happened." We don't know for certain if he's referring to the cluck or the sack of the mansion, but I'm inclined to believe the former since it would also explain how the laptop survived. If that's the case, whoever sacked the mansion would need to crack the safe to download the Jade video from the laptop.

I think it's far more likely the video was stolen from the cloud. That would tie in to the repeated mentions of Maya deleting her threesome video. It could also explain how whoever left the note for Chad and Dawe got the pictures of Arieth (and possibly private pictures of Chad and Troy, too).

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Happened to me yesterday and freaked me the fuck out. Except mine was Chuck Norris.

Wish I had captured it.

Tell me about it.

Lockhear posted this a few days ago, and I just about died:

View attachment 1732301

I thought about making the change...

View attachment 1732302

...but decided to stick with what I have.

Speaking of dying, if Bella does murder me with an axe and looks down over me like this where I lay, I will leave this Earth with a smile on my face and a boner in my shorts:

View attachment 1732300
I just checked all the renders op posted and holy shit these two renders looked so realistic I almost asked if the top render was a custom one by DPC and the bottom one was an in game screenshot lol definitely the best ones posted imo ofc :BootyTime:

Reactions: OFT

nxhr

Sep 19, 2020
If you only hook up with Sage for the first time in ep 7, after the threesome Quinn asks how long MC has been fucking her, to which I think he replies "Not long" or similar. You're right that if he's been her FB prior to episode 7 the question is "So you've been fucking her since you came here, huh?" to which he says "Pretty much". It reflects the difference in the points at which Quinn becomes aware of the relationship; on FB route she first see them together in Sage's room in episode 3, in the late-Sage route it's not until the HOT garden in ep 7 that she sees them together.

In both cases though I think it's clear Quinn is asking the question out of jealousy.
I like the idea that Quinn being jealous might be a sign of a romantic route with her.
I really hope being able to choose "others" at the end of Season 2 implies that there are more choices in S3 (e.g Quinn,Riona,Zoey,Carol,etc.)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes