dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Any theory about the Tri-Beta's being involved is just a theory now, we can assume they are capable to do it but there's no motive we know. Magnar being too "meek" might rule out he himself came up with the plan, he still could have been forced by the Jocks, coerced by Sally or it's not him but the other Tri-Beta's taking action for some reason.
Now if i would think of any reason for Magnar to want Cathy out of the way, it would be Magnar was at risk being found out about his trade in test answers. But as said, there is no real evidence pointing the way of the Tri-Beta's, it's just speculation.
There is a motive for this. The Tri-Betas are in a difficult financial situation and need money. At least that's what Tybalt says to Rusty in the intro (flashback) of EP5. :rolleyes:

Who has money and the knowledge of the nerds' financial situation? The Preps.:unsure:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Like I said before, I'm replaying the game, taking my time, and noticing random things (some not even important but funny).

And on the Sage/Chad breakup:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now I know later he tells Alex that Sage's punches were hard (and Alex call's him a pussy), but she fucking uppercutted him to the throat! :eek: You go girl! :ROFLMAO:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Like I said before, I'm replaying the game, taking my time, and noticing random things (some not even important but funny).

And on the Sage/Chad breakup:
Now I know later he tells Alex that Sage's punches were hard (and Alex call's him a pussy), but she fucking uppercutted him to the throat! :eek: You go girl! :ROFLMAO:
Yep, I've also been replaying and there are so many little things which can be easily missed.

Like for example, do you think this is a funny throwback or just a small coincidence?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yep, I've also been replaying and there are so many little things which can be easily missed.

Like for example, do you think this is a funny throwback or just a small coincidence?
Definitely a funny throwback, no idea why people keep telling you can't swim after you just ate though....
And the fact Bella is a teacher and librarian should imply enough for her to not promote such nonsense. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DarkKiller

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Vivian is already married in the flashback. Could her husband be Jill's father? Could it be that Jill is not Amelia's biological daughter at all? Could old Royce have fallen in love with his secretary Amelia?
MC is likely to be 2 years younger then Jill, so if one of Lynette's friends is Jill's mother she should be mother already there.
And then there's Jill's older sister too, she's probably between 5 and maybe 10 years old at that time, so why can't Lynette or one of her friends be their nanny or something?

Reactions: NebulousShooter

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Definitely a funny throwback, no idea why people keep telling you can't swim after you just ate though....
And the fact Bella is a teacher and librarian should imply enough for her to not promote such nonsense. ;)
I don't think the swimming is the issue, the problem is the temperature shock between your body and the cold water which can stop your digestion. So for example, taking a shower after eating is no problem because the water is warm, but swimming on cold water can put you in trouble, at least this is what I was taught in biology class when I was a kid :ROFLMAO:.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't think the swimming is the issue, the problem is the temperature shock between your body and the cold water which can stop your digestion. So for example, taking a shower after eating is no problem because the water is warm, but swimming on cold water can put you in trouble, at least this is what I was taught in biology class when I was a kid
Yeah, technically a big difference in temperature could cause problems but that really has nothing to do with if you ate or not.
It's really total BS there's any reason physically why there is any difference between swimming with a full stomach or not.

You calculated it wrong.
Nope, read again :) i stated Jill would already have been born and the possible age of her sister. ;)

Reactions: dalli_x

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I feel like Nick is feeling guilty because of the mansion trashing, even if he didn't sanction it, and so he's trying to help the DIKs out more to make up for it without having to own up for it.

The thing that bothers me about Nick is I get the strong sense he's a liar.

It feels clear that he lies about fucking Arieth.

Also when he tells the mc that his room wasn't trashed that much and only took a couple of hours to straighten out, that seems like a lie too. In the previous freeroam, when everyone was assessing the damage, Nick's room was already pristine.

It truly feels like his room was untouched.
I've never understood why people are so skeptical of Nick banging Arieth. What benefit does he get for lying about it? It's not like Arieth has some supernatural DIK sense, she'd be happy to screw him whether or not he's a traitor. And we see from the Walk of Shame montage that he does have some notches on his bedpost. His story seems plausible enough to me.

As for him feeling guilty, that may or may not have anything to do with being a traitor. The mere fact that his room was nearly untouched when Jacob lost irreplaceable items would make anyone capable of empathy feel a bit awkward. Nor does the fact that his room was clean when the MC first visited mean much; that was a day and a half after the place was trashed, and Nick said it only took a few hours to clean. It's still suspicious his room got off so lightly, but then again so did the greenhouse and he has no (known) connection to that.

What about Quinn’s story so far makes you think she is smart? Quinn isn’t smart. She thinks she is, but she is not. She’s getting high on her own supply, blaming her ‘best’ friend for it to some people. Riona is the smart one, she’s actually getting an education while she’s there, she knows expanding is dangerous and what does she get when she points it out to Quinn? A slap. Meanwhile Quinn is making an enemy of Maya, and when Sage asks her apologise she blows it up. She thinks she a Grand Master master 15 moves ahead, but in reality she’s a junky pimp whose going to end up isolated and alone. I say this a someone who likes Quinn and the way her character is written.

Quinn’s plan doesn’t have to be good, but she has means, motive and opportunity. The only red herring for the audience is Nick. We’re suppose to think it was him since he’s in the Library, but this wouldn’t explain any of the other breadcrumbs DPC has put throughout the party. All it has to do is get Rusty out of the room. What’s one way to do that? Have everyone in the house searching for the laptop, with the one place they know it isn’t being Rusty’s room.

… By your logic whoever’s plan it was should have had a scene either celebrating it working or annoyed that it failed. That’s not the DPC does his mystery‘s. He leaves breadcrumbs which you can add together. It was the same with Troy and Chad, and Sage and Jade and even Maya and Josy is fairly obvious if you play from a meta stand point. Speaking of meta, Camilla is a prostitute, if the audience think she is only banging the MC they really don’t understand Quinn’s restaurant at all.

Having more than one plan isn’t really unlikely, she knows she’ll need to pay for her usage next month as well.

I’ve seen other theories like Vinny, Jade, and the Beta’s, but none of those explain the other breadcrumbs, like Camilla or the exposed safe.
Quinn isn't as smart as she thinks she is, that's for sure. But she isn't pants-on-head stupid, either. Her plans fail because she overestimates her ability and underestimates the risks. So if she DID want to rob Rusty's safe, she would have had Camila seduce Rusty (in a different room if Quinn was having a smart day) and used THAT as the all the distraction she needed. The whole issue with the cluck is irrelevant to the plan; as I said, it's counterproductive and wouldn't be necessary at all if Quinn was confident in her ability to crack the safe quickly - which she obviously would be.

As for seeing whoever was behind it celebrating/annoyed, well, two things. First, we see Quinn a lot more than many characters; if the Vixens were behind this, for example, we've never really seen them at all. Second, we *know* Quinn doesn't hand failure well, she tends to lash out. That's not as true of other characters, so it's a more notable omission if she was the culprit and her plans failed.

Finally, the exposed safe isn't a breadcrumb. It was exposed during the sack of the mansion, which we *know* Quinn had no part in because she was in the prep mansion at the time. It has no connection to the cluck.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've never understood why people are so skeptical of Nick banging Arieth. What benefit does he get for lying about it? It's not like Arieth has some supernatural DIK sense, she'd be happy to screw him whether or not he's a traitor. And we see from the Walk of Shame montage that he does have some notches on his bedpost. His story seems plausible enough to me.
He just comes across as a sneaky cunt to me. I don't trust that bitch.
Why does he always look like he's taking a dump?

That sneaky cunt! :cautious:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
That's one way to look at it :ROFLMAO:.

Hey, Btw I guess these were made for you ? You requested it didn't you ?:ROFLMAO:. I have to admit, She does look good (y). Not fan of all the tatto, but , yeah She is hot , I made my "sorcerers" - Lost ark- Blue haired because of her :ROFLMAO:

by : Dumitas
Nope, but looks good but it's a shame she doesn't have the tattoo on her arm :( Now I want to create a character with blue hair :ROFLMAO:

When I saw those yesterday, I was thinking "Ached changes his avatar in 3...2...1..."

It did remind me to redo my tier, though.

Artist tier.png

I needed to add xx23xx and raizen86.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
For me, this is how it all unfolded.

In EP2, the windows break when the Alphas throw the dildo for the first time. Rusty asks dad and dad pays. But Papa also gives Rusty the emergency money.

In EP3, however, Rusty makes a mistake. He spends the emergency money to visit the Pink Rose. He rented the whole Pink Rose for the evening, which must have cost a lot of money. So he wastes the emergency money on himself and his brothers. If the father had found out, I'm sure he wouldn't have been thrilled.

The mansion is destroyed in EP5. Rusty asks his father for money. He refuses to pay and tells Rusty to use the emergency fund.

I have a feeling that Rusty's father knows more about what is going on in the mansion. He is forcing Rusty to do something or give up. Thanks to the MC, Rusty doesn't give up, and the DIKs finally start to take care of themselves. Papa Burgmeister's plan is working.

What was Rusty's father's plan? Rusty and the MC once talked about how fathers prepare their sons for life in different ways. The MC can fix things and Rusty studies business administration. But one thing Rusty was never taught. That you can't rest on your parents' accomplishments and SOHN is not a job.

Look at the following pictures and read the text that is written with them. In the pictures you can see a Burgmeister and a Burke. At the EP5 prep party, Stephen Burke and Geoff are also in the same room. Stephen is the father of Tybalt. Is Geoff perhaps the father of Rusty? Yes I know, many assume that Geoff is the father of Arieth and therefore Rusty cannot be his son, because then there would be incest. But this is only assumed by many and is not yet confirmed.

I come to the conclusion that Rusty's father wants to prepare his son for life and for this he talked to Stephen Burke and Stephen teaches his son Tybalt with it. Either save the nerds or build something new. Only Rusty doesn't do so well with rebuilding, because until the MC comes along, he still has SOHN as a career choice.

Let's get back to the destruction of the mansion. What does the MC's grandfather do for a living? He builds and renovates hotels. Is the destruction of the mansion a test for Rusty and the MC? The MC saves the DIKs, and Rusty could have saved you nerds, too.

Something comes to mind. What if Rusty's father is Lynette's brother? That would give the grandfather a once in a lifetime chance to test and/or prepare his two grandsons for life. And all in one fell swoop.
My assumption is this: "Rusty is who he is at all times, never had the inclination or need to put up a front, affluent, carefree and all about the family you make." (Yeah yeah, Jill says he puts up a "Front" in front of his friends but thats her delusional perspective. She just didn't like Rustys carefree affinity and rejected him just like she rejects Fuckface DiK)

Burgmeister Sr should and would have known what his son is about. If he was against it he would have controlled his son just like any old money controls the family. Stop the credit cards. No money to do shit, let them kids try on their own for the first time and watch em crash and burn.

My assumption is based on this ingame knowledge: Now that didn't happen. Instead Rusty had money and plenty of it to start shit up. And not only that, also an extra Emergency Fund. He did it all with a blessing, twice over blessing in fact.

And to take it a step further, why would a parent like that care about the small time stuff that goes on at college? Rustys old money, already got connections up the wazoo just by being a Burgmeister. Let the kid expend his youthful energy and move along to real stuff after its over. Could have sent him off for a few years in a European private school just as well, same shit as giving the kid a few carefree years at their own school. Why would or should Burgmeister Sr even care at all about a few years in college?

The only way I see parents care is if someone is becoming a junkie, or flunking out. Everything else is teenage drama and beneath their notice.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes