sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
YES! She really does need it! I'm unimpressed of her in her current state. She needs something going on story wise. Shes almost indistinguishable from a sidegirl with uncomplicated sex scenes in the story at this point. I really want some story out of her. Drama through the family ties with Tommy seems boring and thats more about Tommy than her. At least shes cute and shes joined at the hip with Maya but shes playing a support character in that one. Possibly some jealousy with Jill but thats more about Jills issues and not a Josys. Josy herself got nothing. Which is a shame. Cute as a button but nothing there.

Am I off base here? I dont particularly care about her due to her lack of plot, so the scenes shes in with the Maya plot stuff seems to have very little to do about Josy to me. Do you Josy admirers think she have a plot in the story thats her own and not just joined at the hip with Mayas shit? Is that why you like her, shes her own happy and sweet girl thats crushing hard on Fuckface, uncomplicated and without baggage? She had some a tiny bit of family talk in that date back in early season 1, I liked that.

I nurture a small hope that she will go nuts at Maya or Fuckface (or both) in this season. I'd think I'd like that, but that feels like it could get real complicated and branch the story too much.
Hmm, I don't really have a problem with it. While we've been through a lot with Josy, it's kind of hard to remember at times that Tremolo really only barely knows her as they only went out twice, briefly.

The development with Josy, while not dramatic, has a pleasant feel of getting to know someone and getting closer together. We might be more accustomed to narratives of intense bonding through intense situations, but I don't feel bored at all with Josy.

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
I love the game and plot but tbh it looks more like a fantasy at this point than reality. In which world you can fuck almost every girl in college while

1) fooling around with an extremely strict librarian woman who happens to be teaching a class of yours in the future but decides to forget about all of that and comes back to life of pleasure after quite a few years,
2) date her shy virgin best friend, who is an adorable creature always lurking somewhere to help you (even endures tybault ffs(
3) be fuck buddies with a gem of a girl who can't even be described, like she is president of HOTs who's about to graduate, super hot obviously and on top of that is really smart too. So you have this girl falling for you too
4) 2 girls accept you in their relationship, allowing you to do whatever the fuck you want as well. You can date others all you want. And one of them was a lesbian until she met the you. Alright

Honorable mentions.
2 teachers want to fuck you, a mother working as a stripper thinks you are the most mature man she ever got to know and looks smitten with you, the other strippers want some of you too, in some free roams you can be pursuing all main LI and still fuck in every room with whatever hoe exists. Oh yeah let's not forget your best friend who comes back mostly for you (it's obvious).

Moreover this guy apparently has the biggest dick every chick ever saw in that college (even those chicks that get paid to fuck). How convenient. He also knows how to beat anyone that comes to him. Plays his guitar as a hobby but is so good that he saves Jill. And if everything else wasn't enough, guess what you are some kind of Vice President already because every other guy in that frat is useless but you turn them into hustlers. And yeah that super popular, hot and sexy president of the only sorority? She makes party plans with you now. Your dad finds shit for free that makes the mansion look 10 times better than Rusty's father's money. How convenient that in a span of a month (?) that happened. But the previous 18 years of your life he never came across any type of free furniture like that for his own house (not trying to mock them about their home, just stating the obvious). What else? You get paid to take notes for nerds? What? What?!?! LMAO. Derek is actually okay with you banging his sister and Josy, while he knows you are doing some side stuff as well. What?

Yeah yeah apparently MC could be some golden guy who is just irresistible and every female fights for him or at least would like to have him for as much as she can. But this guy? He is such a pussy man. We don't even get the option to uncover the prostitution operation to others. Like seriously the best you can do is just not take Quinn's offer, stay quiet and just tell Maya "she's evil"? Might as well accept the offer anyway, more sex.
Also a pussy with Zoey, could just transfer schools. Said he had a new bf when she actually didn't. I see Zoey acting as it was just sex with MC but she hasn't touched a single dick yet my MC is running low on sperm at this point while still having all 5 major paths open.
It's not like I don't like the game, I love it, it's probably the one I've liked the most. I would just like some more realistic stuff happening you know, like not being able to date and fuck around with 5 amazing girls and still have fuck loads of other chicks. That would be a start. And the massive chick or dik status wont cut it for me, I'd like the option to snitch on Quinn about prostitution. Like literally man you are banging their president and you open up to each other so much. Even taking care of her when she is sick. At least mention it to her man ffs.
Dear lord i fucked up. Too much writing. I wanted to keep on going but that's too much, im sorry for the essay lol
Hmm...I don't find the game too unrealistic, other than the "high drama" things involved such as prostitution and family ties all wrapped together. Some college aged young men do live like this.

Plus, the main routes have plenty of conflict with each other.

Reactions: ImCursedJay

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, the lemon one. :LUL: Is the failed syntax the result of dumbass tattoo artist using google translate, or on purpose, Riley being the true philosopher and life mentor here. so many questions... :BootyTime:
Actually, the lemon one isn't bad at all. I sent a screencap of it to a friend of mine who lives in Singapore and asked him to translate it for me. He said it roughly came back as "If someone gives you fruit, make juice", so she's more or less on the money with what she intended. I actually meant her shoulder piece. There's something about it I can't place, but whenever it's on screen I have to look at it. The characters running down her spine certainly don't hurt, either. Gives the eyes yet another reason to follow the trail.

I just wish I actually enjoyed looking at her after knowing some of the things she's done in her past.
I find it difficult to appreciate any self-admitted rapist, regardless of how enthusiastic they are.

I like the racoon analogy; some people like racoons, fewer when these creatures bare their teeth
There is that, but it seems like after a few episodes he toned the makeup down a little so it wasn't quite as bad.

I found the "resting bitch face", how some might describe Bella's usual facial expression, endearing. plus, by contrast, it made the less usual smiling more disarming
I love the way Bella looks most of the time, smiling or not. She's got a face that pleases me. Well, frankly, a lot of them do - I'm just not hyper-keen on really pale women most of the time, a little color is healthier looking to my eyes.

Not that it won't stop me from exploring all the glorious lewdness that DPC keeps offering us. Except Madame. Egad, no. I'd invite Elena over before her. She's more like "one of the guys" than some of the guys in the house. I'd take her out as a wingman rather than Nick, Jamie, or even Jacob.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder if it’s all that crucial yet.

Remember you could have rejected and ignored Sage at every turn and then hook up with her for the first time in episode 7. (y)

We’re only at the half way mark, so who’s to say we won’t get a second shot at any of the girls? :unsure:

Although, the fact that the mc breaks his date with Bella and tells Sage he just wants to be friends does put a downer on things even if you’re not ready to choose.

What happened to the “not sure yet, I’ll get to know them a bit better and then make my decision” option? :cry:
most likely nothing is final yet, otherwise half the game would become a path where you can only lose something.

the possibility to rejoin Sage's path, however, has been a surprise for now, as well as the possibility to voluntarily get out of the story with Jill. i believe that there will be other moments like that, but until we see them they are valid as the solo routes of Maya and Josy

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
most likely nothing is final yet, otherwise half the game would become a path where you can only lose something.

the possibility to rejoin Sage's path, however, has been a surprise for now, as well as the possibility to voluntarily get out of the story with Jill. i believe that there will be other moments like that, but until we see them they are valid as the solo routes of Maya and Josy
I kinda agree with this. The protagonist deciding he needs to be monogamous and not telling any of his various partners except Sage and sometimes Jade seems like a somewhat non-binding agreement.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
2. Tommy/Josy angle? Yep. Josy might not like him, but I would not be remotely surprised if he's got wood for her. This is cursed by him having had to live with her, so she probably got on his nerves all the time, so if it were to happen at this point it would probably just be a really cathartic hate fuck if it happened, and they'd both loosen up a little after, even if they never touched each other again.
Re 2: I've thought of that as well. But it's unlikely, given Tommy's reaction in EP4's Pink Rose. :rolleyes:(y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's much more likely that Tommy wants something from Maya. In EP5, we learn that Maya met Tommy and Monica when she visited Josy. Maya says so herself. Derek didn't know Tommy before and only learns through the MC that Tommy is Josy's devilish brother. Tommy, for his part, is startled when Derek mentions that Maya is his sister. What if Tommy has a secret crush on Maya? :unsure:

The interesting thing, though, is that Derek never wanted anything from Josy for two reasons. She talks too much and his sister Maya had a crush on Josy. But something like that wouldn't stop Tommy from having a crush on Maya. But first, he has to end Josy and Maya's relationship. So he informs Patrick about Josy and Maya's relationship before college and ends EP6. Yes, Tommy might know because Maya was visiting Josy and when he went to Josy's room to sniff nail polish again, he might have surprised Josy and Maya. Actually the same thing that happened to the MC in EP8 when he saw Chad and Troy. :unsure:

The reason Tommy didn't want Josy to go to the HOTs is this, in my opinion. Josy ratted Tommy out to his mother Monica when Tommy was high on Josy's nail polish. If Josy is now in HOT's, Josy might find out that Tommy is doing drugs and in turn tell Tommy's mother Monica. The joke of the story is that Josy might have told Sage in EP7 and Sage is not Cool when it comes to drugs. :unsure:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
These, despite your argument on the matter, are two entirely separate topics. Patreon can choose whoever or whatever they wish to support/not support, but there is no cosanguinity between Tommy and Josy, therefore it is not incest.

In the US, where at least part of the game takes place, there are zero laws against the two of them having a physical relationship. There's no "needing to further knowledge on the matter", anybody who says otherwise is simply wrong.

I like Zoey. I liked her better before the ink, but I'm not against it in principle. Take Riley Reid for example. She's a very enthusiastic performer, and for some reason I love what she's got on her back, but I dislike her for other reasons.

Zoey looked better before. Sandi looks absolutely atrocious. Face tats are a no-go, I don't care who the person is, and even moreso when they're such hideous designs.

Once I got past your intentional need to spell every fourth word wrong and butcher Josy's name I looked at the actual message.

1. Lily a cop? Not unlikely, many of us have suggested that since she showed up at the college.

2. Tommy/Josy angle? Yep. Josy might not like him, but I would not be remotely surprised if he's got wood for her. This is cursed by him having had to live with her, so she probably got on his nerves all the time, so if it were to happen at this point it would probably just be a really cathartic hate fuck if it happened, and they'd both loosen up a little after, even if they never touched each other again.

3. I very much doubt Burke would attempt a rape. If that was his MO then it would have happened with Mona.

4. It's easy to see the cracks in the J/M relationship with MC if he gives J a lot more attention than M. Next up, water is wet.

5. Nah.

6. Nora will never be a 'main girl', it's just not going to happen. Side ass at most. Bella doesn't cat fight, she'll kill the bitch with her axe and bury the body.

7. Catfights in general - highly unlikely. Not impossible, but I very much doubt it, or they'd have happened by now.

8. MC becoming president: Possible, but I don't expect it. I could see him as VP with Jacob in charge, even if he's a figurehead. Tommy's going to have conflict no matter what, he's a hot-headed asshole and a junkie. I'm not interested in Heather, but I think banging her is the key to really pushing him over the edge.
By whichever way MC's cock is leaning, since it only takes a good breeze to get it up around all these women.

View attachment 1743820

I find this even less likely than Zoey and Josy sleeping together (without MC involved), but by all means, use knives.
You've just presented the only reason to remotely consider doing a Jill-centric playthrough. Amelia needs servicing. With vigor. Bianca would be a nice secondary accompaniment for that. Unrealistic, but nice.
So far beyond plausible I can't address it other than with immediate dismissal.
This one is entirely plausible and makes complete sense. If she doesn't try to kill you for plowing Sage in the first place.
Also plausible, and would make for an amusing twist of the knife in Tommy's guts.
.. Why you gotta be evil like that? If she escapes justice, fine, I can handle that - but putting her into a cult? Goddamn, man, that's just mean.
With Tommy I believe its Josy will push him over the Edge. I kinda like the dude, and I believe there is some more story to him that we will discover. I really hope that the dev won't throw the diks and the other guys under the buss. They are very cool guys and Im intreasted to see more scenes with the serious and funny. As much as its a sex game and im for the women, Im suprised at how I like all diks and even the other frets (AAA, the nerds, the preps as antegonists/ comedy relif). The only thing that I miss is a good fight and interection between the group.

Back to Tommy, I really relate to the guy. Imagine living with a single mom, and then she is married to another guy with a kid. I believe he is overcompancting, and that there is more then meets the eye. I also was close to having a similr femily to Tommy (My mom is a single mom that had a relationship with a man that had a daugther, who looked like sage). I didn't treat the girl then as my sister, and I believe he also doesn't view Josy as a sister.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I love the game and plot but tbh it looks more like a fantasy at this point than reality. In which world you can fuck almost every girl in college while

1) fooling around with an extremely strict librarian woman who happens to be teaching a class of yours in the future but decides to forget about all of that and comes back to life of pleasure after quite a few years,
2) date her shy virgin best friend, who is an adorable creature always lurking somewhere to help you (even endures tybault ffs(
3) be fuck buddies with a gem of a girl who can't even be described, like she is president of HOTs who's about to graduate, super hot obviously and on top of that is really smart too. So you have this girl falling for you too
4) 2 girls accept you in their relationship, allowing you to do whatever the fuck you want as well. You can date others all you want. And one of them was a lesbian until she met the you. Alright

Honorable mentions.
2 teachers want to fuck you, a mother working as a stripper thinks you are the most mature man she ever got to know and looks smitten with you, the other strippers want some of you too, in some free roams you can be pursuing all main LI and still fuck in every room with whatever hoe exists. Oh yeah let's not forget your best friend who comes back mostly for you (it's obvious).

Moreover this guy apparently has the biggest dick every chick ever saw in that college (even those chicks that get paid to fuck). How convenient. He also knows how to beat anyone that comes to him. Plays his guitar as a hobby but is so good that he saves Jill. And if everything else wasn't enough, guess what you are some kind of Vice President already because every other guy in that frat is useless but you turn them into hustlers. And yeah that super popular, hot and sexy president of the only sorority? She makes party plans with you now. Your dad finds shit for free that makes the mansion look 10 times better than Rusty's father's money. How convenient that in a span of a month (?) that happened. But the previous 18 years of your life he never came across any type of free furniture like that for his own house (not trying to mock them about their home, just stating the obvious). What else? You get paid to take notes for nerds? What? What?!?! LMAO. Derek is actually okay with you banging his sister and Josy, while he knows you are doing some side stuff as well. What?

Yeah yeah apparently MC could be some golden guy who is just irresistible and every female fights for him or at least would like to have him for as much as she can. But this guy? He is such a pussy man. We don't even get the option to uncover the prostitution operation to others. Like seriously the best you can do is just not take Quinn's offer, stay quiet and just tell Maya "she's evil"? Might as well accept the offer anyway, more sex.
Also a pussy with Zoey, could just transfer schools. Said he had a new bf when she actually didn't. I see Zoey acting as it was just sex with MC but she hasn't touched a single dick yet my MC is running low on sperm at this point while still having all 5 major paths open.
It's not like I don't like the game, I love it, it's probably the one I've liked the most. I would just like some more realistic stuff happening you know, like not being able to date and fuck around with 5 amazing girls and still have fuck loads of other chicks. That would be a start. And the massive chick or dik status wont cut it for me, I'd like the option to snitch on Quinn about prostitution. Like literally man you are banging their president and you open up to each other so much. Even taking care of her when she is sick. At least mention it to her man ffs.
Dear lord i fucked up. Too much writing. I wanted to keep on going but that's too much, im sorry for the essay lol
Realism in the game will come, or rather it has already shown itself. :sneaky:(y)

- Cathy's panties in the glove compartment of Isabella's car.
- Jill sees the MC fucking Isabella.
- Zoey's mistake of going to San Diego gets back at her.
- The blow from MC (Tybalt) affects Jill and Isabella in the form of -RP.
- The blow from MC (Troy) has a negative effect on Isabella in EP3.

These are just a few examples and there are many more. There is only one thing we don't know yet, how the MC's misbehavior will affect in the end.:unsure:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021

Honorable mentions.

Bro, you play an Adult Visual novel of course it won't be realistic. I believe this is one of the more based on reality games out there. I heard many similar stories from my friends who are at college in the US, and I've also been to similar stuff in my youth.

The MC(Alex, I feel uncomfertable calling him the MC all the time I named him alex) is a pretty ordinery guy, Yes he does martial arts for some time(From his teens). So of course he can defend himself, but winning a serious fight, he still didn't do it soo its pretty relastic.

Alex playing guitar- Also he most likely took it from a young age, its mentioned that he isn't a genious in guitar and that he has some difficulties. About the ratical, he actually trained and worked hard to play that ratical(In free roams you have to interect with your guitar, and there he mentiones how hard it is for him).

Alex being a golden boy- Of course its not that realistic that he has a a very large dick, but then again some man are lucky to be born with a long shlong. Also Alex was blassed with good look(20% of top man), also I believe he is a pretty tall guy around 5'11-6'1 for sure. About his personlity, try growing up being bullied and in a poor femily, it will change your outlook on life and you will mature a little bit faster(So Nicole mentioning that he is mature, has some justification). Neil giving him all of this equipment to the dicks, while he doesn't have this at home. This can be easily explained since my Dad also used to work in the same job as Neil, I can say that the owner of the proporty that is rebuild or destroyed Doesn't always throw and give away the old stuff in the proporty. Soo Neil here got lucky, and propobly insisted to get this equipment for his son and his friends.

Fooling around and women don't care- When you are 20% of man in terms of look(Alex is definetly there), women don't care about sharing you and are less possive. Also Alex is in college where hook up culture thrives, so the girls and Alex are discoverig themselfs and their sexuality(Chad becoming gay/bi, Maya also discovering that she is also attrected to man).

Derek is not OKAY with you f*cking other women behind Maya's back, since she agrees with it. But he is still protective of hers, and always keeps an eye on you.

I agree about quinn, its strange that we can't catch her on the act and tell Sage about her pimping/drug opoprations.

Zoey is a dark horse to me- and her loving Alex is not a shock since they know each other from childhood(Also a conicedence that I had a similar relationship with my childhood female friends).

The story is very exgrated, but in my opinion its based on reality. Also games/movies aren't supposed to be 100% realistic, in the end of the day its escapisem.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Male lions are not lazy. They have their duties in the pride like the female lions. They protect the pride. They do not participate in hunting most of the time, but sometimes they do if the prey is too strong.:geek:(y)
Nope :p

They eat shit sleep all day... the " work " gets done by the females... male lions only " work " is to " protect the territoy " against another contender ( mostly other male lions but not exclusively ) :KEK:

The Dark Moonshine

Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I'm going to guess that Floyd (Zoey Stiefvater) is Tommy's father. In the flashback of EP3, we learn that Zoey and the MC are having sex in a tree house and the MC doesn't know who owns the tree. What if Pete built little Tommy a tree house? That would also explain why Tommy didn't want the MC at the DIKs in the beginning because he was fucking his stepsister Zoey. Zoey is probably only a year younger than Tommy. Zoey is also more similar to Tommy in behavior than Josy. Maybe Tommy also has a crush on Zoey and hates the MC because he can fuck Zoey and he can't. :unsure:
Agree, I had the same idea!
(but you exposed it in a good way :))

Reactions: dalli_x

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
As was mentioned, the problem is precisely that Jill can only see this incident from her own point of view. She knows how important this picnic is - that she's defying Tybalt's ultimatum to give the MC the only gift she can give him AND that this is the best chance to left him down easily now that she's been 'forced' break things off with him. But she never stops to consider that the MC doesn't know any of that because she's refused to tell him all week! She never stops to consider that from the MC's point of view, Sage's mild cold is still a more immediate crisis than an impromptu date. She never thinks about how she'd feel if the MC bailed on her while she was sick to go on a spur-of-the moment date with some other girl.
Its not the first time Jill has failed to consider another viewpoint. The Chad incident is another plot point for her. Like I said earlier, her defining character trait is that she believes whatever action she takes with her relationship w/Fuckface is the right one. Or at least comes from right place. Her solution to a friend being bullied is to tell someone and get help because that's what she would want done for her.

Is she flawed? Yes. What's the saying...."the road to hell is paved with good intentions"

DPC has established that she has an imperfect view of relationships through small reveals, such as the date with Rusty, the short backstory with her parents (her closest relationship is with her sister), the first date (she's not particularly close with her extended family and I suspect she's not altogther THAT close with her parents.

And it's worth noting that the MC can tend to Sage even if he's not on her path. The basics of the Sage branch wouldn't really change if the MC had to tend to, say, Derek instead of Sage. So even the idea that Jill is jealous of Sage is, IMHO, fundamentally problematic because we know Jill's reaction doesn't actually hinge on the MC's actions. Jill is behaving like a paranoid girlfriend even as she refuses to tell the MC how important he is to her.
Chalk this one up to video game logic. DPC clearly isn't making some kind of Harem game so there has to definitive choices, even if their real world logic doesnt hold up

Once you see that, it's hard to ignore just how self-centered Jill is being here. Even if we accept that she's hopelessly naive rather than jealous, she still could have tried to reschedule with the MC once she had time to think things over. You'd think she'd *want* to give the MC another chance to prove himself (much as she rationalized a way to give him a first chance despite the ultimatum). But she never does. She goes from being borderline obsessed with the MC to writing him off for the rest of Season 2 (maybe more) in a single conversation. o_O People rightly give Maya a lot of flak for her passivity, but Jill takes it to a whole new level.
She doesnt see herself as self-centered. Quite literally the opposite in fact. She is consistently written this way and well within established parameters for her behavior.

In short, I dont see it as poor writing on DPC's part.

Agree with your thoughts on Sage though

Reactions: Walter Victor

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Of course I can judge her for it; judging people by their actions is the only appropriate way to judge them. I'm not saying a she's a bad person because she has a character flaw, but I'm definitely saying she has a character flaw.
What happened was she surprise visited MC for a picnic, MC told he has promised to go to Sage, Jill was a bit disappointed but understood.... Nothing to blame her for so far right? I don't see any actions that are so bad....

The problem is that people try to explain all this as being Jill's character flaw.... While it really is just the same as in real life that one day you overslept a car drove into your workplace and you would have died if you were there...
Falling in love is not the same as somebody's actions, actions may be defined by falling in love but that's pretty much it.
Jill's path just has alot no-go's while Sage's path is the most tolerant path of all.... Their paths in a way represent their characters, one is more timid and uncertain while the other clearly knows what she wants and how to get it....
Who would consider somebody not falling in love with you, as a character flaw?

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021

Honorable mentions.

In that same regard wouldn't u agree that most VNs are based on fantasy? I mean come on in reality no average Joe would be drowning in sauce the way these MCs are, Tremolo's no exception. Dudes good looking and well built I'll given him that but trust me that's not even close to being enough to get all the girls, I speak from experience. Fuck not even the rich are that lucky im sure they'd bag some hot girl's but that's the money talking, most of those girls won't even give a fuck about the bruh, but because he has money and power they'll stick around. In these VNs we have broke ass college dudes getting all the suace, you think that's realistic? It's not just BeingADik I'd confidently say at least 99% of games here have that narrative. Some even go full on porn and make the MCs "monster cock" the primary reason why girls want him, once again thats a fantasy. Your ugly broke ass won't get shit big dick or not lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes