Vagipower

Nov 19, 2018
How many hours have you all spent in this game? I would say around 35-40 hours and i'm only doing 2 walkthroughs .... hbu?

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I wanna do more things in my life but... well... fuck.
Same, same. I've only done one complete run so far, but I spend so much time thinking through how to do the other 2,3 paths I still want to do instead of, you know, just playing and see how it goes. I don't even want to play all available paths, but man. Hope is once I get the paths prepared for Episode 9, this game actually leaves my head, but I'm not so sure about that.

ponster2001

May 2, 2019
Guys, I need help ...

I've restarted to play the game after a very long break, and I still/again really like it ... its time consuming, but funny, to play some different path's, but now I'm quite frustrated to get the "Envy&Sandy"-scence after the ID-Fake-Bar-visit (simple reason for ... I like bigger boobs). I had fun with Nora in the bar-restroom and after I'm come back I can just order a "surprise me"-beer and have so no chance to go back to the table of Sandy ... sure I can see in Gallery what happen and be "lucky", but I would come to it by the game play ... what "general" rule, stats I need or path I have to follow ? I've tried the Sancho mod, I've used here offered "saves" of different Girl-DIK-pathes, but before I give up and go forward to next episode I just ask for a hint here ... Thanks !

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Speaking about holloween here is my suggestions for the girls:
sage: View attachment 1744665 dressed as triss View attachment 1744667

Lily View attachment 1744668 2016 harly quiin View attachment 1744670

Jill View attachment 1744674 Yennifer View attachment 1744678

Bella View attachment 1744680 as lara croft.

Josy View attachment 1744681 as Rikku from final fantasy 10 View attachment 1744682

Maya View attachment 1744684 as Yuna from final Fantasy 10 View attachment 1744686

quinn View attachment 1744688 Female V from cyberpunk 2077 View attachment 1744689
Well Lily is a reference to Harley Quinn. Pink originally intended it that way.
I... I prefer don't think about it, but I replay every path at least 2 times. Man, I'm scaroused when chapter 9 finally comes, I wanna do more things in my life but... well... fuck.
It takes me a week to complete the game from start to finish. This is about 25-30 hours.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Guys, I need help ...

I've restarted to play the game after a very long break, and I still/again really like it ... its time consuming, but funny, to play some different path's, but now I'm quite frustrated to get the "Envy&Sandy"-scence after the ID-Fake-Bar-visit (simple reason for ... I like bigger boobs). I had fun with Nora in the bar-restroom and after I'm come back I can just order a "surprise me"-beer and have so no chance to go back to the table of Sandy ... sure I can see in Gallery what happen and be "lucky", but I would come to it by the game play ... what "general" rule, stats I need or path I have to follow ? I've tried the Sancho mod, I've used here offered "saves" of different Girl-DIK-pathes, but before I give up and go forward to next episode I just ask for a hint here ... Thanks !
Nicoles Likes you and no choose Jill

Reactions: Catlyn

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Guys, I need help ...

Get your dick sign by Nicole in ep 3 - Succed talk to her in Sywper in ep 4 and 5 - DON'T GO TO PICNIC WITH JILL - In the bar, accept take a phot with Nicole -Enjoy the best threesome of the entire game until now.

Reactions: ename144

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
the only one I found awkward (not exactly scary), I recall, is in her wedding photo with that idiot James. :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually like her smile in that picture quite a lot, hopefully we get to see her smile like that in season 3 but with MC beside her :sneaky:.

Another one I really like, it's not a smile per se, but in which she looks really happy, is during the dinner date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
Get your dick sign by Nicole in ep 3 - Succed talk to her in Sywper in ep 4 and 5 - DON'T GO TO PICNIC WITH JILL - In the bar, accept take a phot with Nicole -Enjoy the best threesome of the entire game until now.
Being succesful in Swyper at every point is absolutely required plus skipping Jill. Is getting the dick signed required? Im moderately sure my MC didnt do that... Or am I confusing this with all other content with Envy thats available anyways? Since she still like you a lot with just the Swyper convos regardless of your Fuckfaces DiK/Chick affinity.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Being succesful in Swyper at every point is absolutely required plus skipping Jill. Is getting the dick signed required? Im moderately sure my MC didnt do that... Or am I confusing this with all other content with Envy thats available anyways? Since she still like you a lot with just the Swyper convos regardless of your Fuckfaces DiK/Chick affinity.
When i didn't get my dick signed, Nicole not even wanted talk to MC in Sywper (this breaks my heart :cry:)

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
When i didn't get my dick signed, Nicole not even wanted talk to MC in Sywper (this breaks my heart :cry:)
Wait what... now I'm starting to doubt reality. Surely shes not locked into DiK/neutral? Right?! Im pretty damn sure I've romanced her in every damn playthrough ive done regardless of affinity ie i have not always gone with Tommy. She still likes me if talked to right. Am I having a stroke?! :eek:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wait what... now I'm starting to doubt reality. Surely shes not locked into DiK/neutral? Right?! Im pretty damn sure I've romanced her in every damn playthrough ive done regardless of affinity ie i have not always gone with Tommy. She still likes me if talked to right. Am I having a stroke?! :eek:
It's not about affinity, we have to choose "party without limits" to get the dick signed by her

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
It's not about affinity, we have to choose "party without limits" to get the dick signed by her
Sorry if i was unclear. This wasnt about the dixk signing, i was thinking about her liking you regardless if you talked to her right swyper. And she still likes you even if you dont go with Tommy later. So I assume that the dixk signing is of no importance to her.

Or did I send MC with Tommy every time, just some of the time fuckface didnt get the scene but Envy still like the Fuckface and does other solo stuff with him later due to it?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Sorry if i was unclear. This wasnt about the dixk signing, i was thinking about her liking you regardless if you talked to her right swyper. And she still likes you even if you dont go with Tommy later. So I assume that the dixk signing is of no importance to her.
The dick sign is important because if you don't get it she won't chat with you in sywper (we can scroll up, but she will scroll down), and like you said, without sywper we can't progress with her.

Reactions: ename144 and ZWCook

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Hope there would be a other insane event similar to hells week, like the naked mile or the contest in beta house.

fool1200

Jun 17, 2020
Sure she understands it... but I think YOU and your fellow users who have the same argument here don't really understand how women actually work ! :KEK: ( especially in this very case where we have a noob on strange waters... she and almost all the others who's confidence level ain't at the level of GOD would choose to not engage into the uncertain... but that's something you folks would not get in a million years since you are still looking at things from Fuckface' perspective ;) )
I love how some of you think human emotions are black and white. Yes, she understand, but it does not mean she is not disappointed that something she wanted didn't go the way she wanted. You can't judge her for this.
She like a guy, and that guy chose someone else over her. She would be more understandable if its actually a relative to MC , his father his mother , sister, brother. But in the end of the day its just an another bitch , and Jill at this point knew MC dating with others. And Sage is not dying, its just having a fucking flu.
so yeah Jill is selfish, so what? No One actually bother to see this from Jill perspective. :ROFLMAO:
I get it that it might be a sudden shift in Jill personality, but its miles better, than her sudden shift, of believing Tybalt based on just his words.
I 100% agree that Jill feeling disappointed is justified. But, what's her reaction of being disappointed? MC is blocked from her route, i.e., she does not consider him boyfriend material. Even if the MC otherwise tries to appeal to her by fighting for her and helping on recital. That's just way too overreacting.

That's the problem - to be with Jill, the MC has to drop everything he planned and cater to her wishes whenever she fancies. It could have been MC's dad who's sick, or Derek needing bail from the police, and it would not have made a difference to her.

deuxrayme

Nov 4, 2018
Or did I send MC with Tommy every time, just some of the time fuckface didnt get the scene but Envy still like the Fuckface and does other solo stuff with him later due to it?
It sounds like you're confusing events. The dick signing happens during the hellweek Pink Rose visit and is when you meet her for the first time not the trip to the MILF bar with Tommy.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
The dick sign is important because if you don't get it she won't chat with you in sywper (we can scroll up, but she will scroll down), and like you said, without sywper we can't progress with her.
I guess I have to assume I always went for partying without limits for Fuckface, and getting the dick writing scene then? Did I do that even on my mass chick runs? That feels wrong somehow. Huh. I dont like those runs at all. I mostly do Neutral or DiK plays. Thanks for the discussion, this was illuminating.

It sounds like you're confusing events. The dick signing happens during the hellweek Pink Rose visit and is when you meet her for the first time not the trip to the MILF bar with Tommy.
Nah, its just that my premise must have been faulty. If she doesnt even talk to Fuckface on swyper without the dick signing, I have to have done that choice every time, because how else would Fuckface even talk to her?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes