AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

It will be a short update today, as it's hard to convey the progress from this week's work.

I've been consumed working on dialogue, animations, and coding all week.

I'm currently working on putting the new and big mini-game I mentioned a few updates back into episode 9. I also made a comprehensive and interactive tutorial for it.

PCs are all busy rendering animations now, so I have time free to work more on writing, which I will spend next week on.

I'll make sure to post a fresh preview of episode 9 this weekend.

Poll news
I've been ordering more 2D art for episode 9, and I feel it's your turn to have a say in who you want to see some 2D art of.

Tomorrow, there will be a poll for 2D art, and the winner gets one 2D wallpaper (Nude/Clothed combination) and one 2D animation included in episode 9.

To make the poll a bit more interesting, I'll include some extra options to vote on.

It would be extra fun if the poll included side girls this time.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Less poll and more numbers :cautious:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

It will be a short update today, as it's hard to convey the progress from this week's work.

I'm currently working on putting the new and big mini-game I mentioned a few updates back into episode 9. I also made a comprehensive and interactive tutorial for it.

PCs are all busy rendering animations now, so I have time free to work more on writing, which I will spend next week on.

Poll news
I've been ordering more 2D art for episode 9, and I feel it's your turn to have a say in who you want to see some 2D art of.

Tomorrow, there will be a poll for 2D art, and the winner gets one 2D wallpaper (Nude/Clothed combination) and one 2D animation included in episode 9.

To make the poll a bit more interesting, I'll include some extra options to vote on.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Very short indeed, almost the only thing announced is the poll for the 2d art. Nothing to draw conjectures, although it seems to be advancing steadily.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I was about expecting this. Pink said in the last update that he would be engaged in animating sex scenes and freeroams for a month, which suggests that he is now directly engaged in the Halloween party itself. So there will be short status updates all through April.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I wouldn't say the non-fuck buddy path feels forced, but it sure as hell feels rushed. On the plus side, it avoids the terrible 'rebound guy' discussion early in Episode 7. But on the negative side, it's basically identical to the fuck buddy route the instant they kiss at the party. Maybe we'll see some variations in Season 3, but I'm not holding my breath.

I love the idea of giving MCs a chance at Sage without insisting she cheat on her boyfriend, but I don't think it was well executed. It needed more unique content both to make up for missing romantic moments (most obviously the guitar lesson in Episode 5), and to make this path feel distinct from the fuck buddy path. Treating them interchangeably cheapens both paths, IMHO.
Thanks for your input. Since I still had the decisive moment at the party in Episode 7 saved, I gave the non-fuck buddy path a go. I agree with you about the shortcomings. Could have needed more buildup, more romantic scenes. Still, for me who doesn't want to go down the cheating route unless I have to, it was alright. Not great, but alright. If only it wasn't for the big elephant, the Quinn situation..
Maybe when I'm bored I'll continue playing through the fuckbuddy path to see the dreaded 'rebound guy' discussion haha. Must've stopped right before that early Episode 7.

Reactions: ename144

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I can't help but think about how saying the phrase "Ride me..." during sex surely has traumatized Fuckface.

The first time he said it, he was laughed at:

Ride me 1.png

The second time, he was told to shut up:

Ride me 2.png
Ride me 3.png

The third time, he was caught on video, the consequences of which he's still to suffer, and it won't be pleasant:

Ride me 4.png
Ride me 5.png
Ride me 6.png

Maybe he'll have better luck switching to something else.

There's a topic. Fun ways to say "Ride me..." I'll start.

"Let me see you yo-yo like a ho-ho."

Last edited:

Munkkivittu

Dec 27, 2018

Poll news

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I think dr pinkcake is loosing what he do best with these games, i mean i liked this and acting lesson because of story, but he is focusing on minigames and stuff like that too much, it was same with few previous patches, those minigames just doesnt work. Those minigames, 2d art and other stuff just feels too forced to game like this, story and scenes are reason why people like pinkcakes games.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bianca's fans are just as perverted as Jill's fans. Just look at her smile, which looks like the smile of a drug addict who has just taken a horse dose of methamphetamine. My MС needs to be careful with her because it is obvious that she is more contagious than Arieth.

View attachment 1746400
it's true that she doesn't have a perfect face, but her "ugliness" is a "real" ugliness, there are many girls who are not exactly beautiful but are still very attractive

instead when Jill is ugly she is absolutely and terrifyingly ugly, bread doesn't rise and beer doesn't foam :oops:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I think dr pinkcake is loosing what he do best with these games, i mean i liked this and acting lesson because of story, but he is focusing on minigames and stuff like that too much, it was same with few previous patches, those minigames just doesnt work. Those minigames, 2d art and other stuff just feels too forced to game like this, story and scenes are reason why people like pinkcakes games.
I like this game how it is... so leave me out when you mention " people " coz as it seems I'm not one of them :HideThePain:
It would be fortunate looking forward you form your OWN opinion and don't include ANYONE else in there... :HideThePain:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The only minigames that I loathe are the classroom ones, the rest playing them on easy + buying the cheats makes them take less than a minute, at worst. I loved the mansion minigame and I have high hopes for the next one, at least from how he described it.

I can't help but think about how saying the phrase "Ride me..." during sex surely has traumatized Fuckface.

The first time he said it, he was laughed at:

View attachment 1746567

The second time, he was told to shut up:

View attachment 1746570
View attachment 1746571

The third time, he was caught on video, the consequences of which he's still to suffer, and it won't be pleasant:

View attachment 1746574
View attachment 1746577
View attachment 1746578

Maybe he'll have better luck switching to something else.

There's a topic. Fun ways to say "Ride me..." I'll start.

"Let me see you yo-yo like a ho-ho."

Man, he really can't catch a break.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I like his new big mini-game with party planning and a perk system. Unfortunately, it will only be unfolded by episode 11 or 12. I would like to believe that the way you plan a party will change its atmosphere, but it's too much extra work.

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
The only minigames that I loathe are the classroom ones, the rest playing them on easy + buying the cheats makes them take less than a minute, at worst. I loved the mansion minigame and I have high hopes for the next one, at least from how he described it.
This - I hate the math/english tests too - like I'm here to play a game, not actually have to do math xD Minor grumble though with how easy it is to look up answers either way.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I can understand why some people are reluctant to minigames or find them useless, with the apprehension that development resources are wasted. However, I see them as an added value: for little work, they force the player to interact in a different way, and so, allow to divert the user experience on selected events (lockpicking, exams, etc.). I hardly call a visual novel that offers multiple choices as its only gameplay a video game.

More than their narrative relevance, I prefer to consider how fun and short they are.

As for the rewards, they are content intended for perfectionists, and have the double benefit of being generated in a few hours and monetized since the contributors vote for them beforehand on Patreon. In other words, with their lucrative potential, they actually fund the game.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can understand why some people are reluctant to minigames or find them useless, with the apprehension that development resources are wasted. However, I see them as an added value: for little work, they force the player to interact in a different way, and so, allow to divert the user experience on selected events (lockpicking, exams, etc.). I hardly call a visual novel that offers multiple choices as its only gameplay a video game.

More than their narrative relevance, I prefer to consider how fun and short they are.

As for the rewards, they are content intended for perfectionists, and have the double benefit of being generated in a few hours and monetized since the contributors vote for them beforehand on Patreon. In other words, with their lucrative potential, they actually fund the game.
The minigames are actually pretty easy once you get a hang of them. At first, I was pissed that the game wanted me to do homework... but I got over it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes