sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
so, Should I explain this, or just let it go ? :LOL: . WTF that I just get in to ?:ROFLMAO:
Explain what ?! :oops: :p This was a google translate version of the sentence...
but I fuck Bella and I'm an asshole?
I dunno how it should go properly but what Carolyn posted was the rubbish that GT produced :KEK: " de en kibaszom Bella es egy seggfej asshole? "
2e5c4e4ff63e7a86f8917049157f7bf710a8f1bdcda2025738e98a5b41f4687a.jpg :KEK:
So WTF did you get into ?! :unsure::p:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Explain what ?! :oops: :p This was a google translate version of the sentence...

I dunno how it should go properly but what Carolyn posted was the rubbish that GT produced :KEK: " de en kibaszom Bella es egy seggfej asshole? "
View attachment 1841493 :KEK:
I mean everything is kind of inaccurate but okay :LOL: , none of the word really means what you think its mean.:ROFLMAO:.
in short, that sentence does not make a fucking sense in hungarian:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1841493 :KEK:
Is GT supposed to be Grand Tour or something? :unsure:

BTW, I see your picture and I present to you Valterri The God: :Kappa:

1653994301907.png

BTW, that picture sold at an auction in the UK for like 50k :WaitWhat:

Stingray1979

Nov 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Bought it on steam, love it. Can't buy the second week on steam (germany). Don't want to pay a second time for the first week. Wish there was a way to get the 1st week for free on a different platform if you already own it on steam.
Keep up the good work, your games are fantastic!

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
Bought it on steam, love it. Can't buy the second week on steam (germany). Don't want to pay a second time for the first week. Wish there was a way to get the 1st week for free on a different platform if you already own it on steam.
Keep up the good work, your games are fantastic!
Unfortunately DPC won't see this. He hasn't been around here since Episode 1 (maybe a bit later) and has disowned this website.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Dr.Dalli_x (Enlightenment Instruction):geek:

You are misunderstanding something because it is about sex and not about love. It is about heterosexual, homosexual and bisexual.:rolleyes:

Heterosexual: man-woman
Homosexual: woman-woman or man-man
Bisexual: woman-woman or man-man or woman-man

Maya has proven in pictures that she has sex with the MC and Josy. Ergo, she is bisexual. The same is true for Riona. :p
Sorry Dr. Dallli X but you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. To be bisexual you have to be attracted to men, in general. Being attracred to one man but no others does not make you bisexual. Not how it fucking works. If she was attracted to other men than she would be bisexual but she is not. She is a lesbian who happens to be attracted to a singular man. That is not bisexualism.

• Angry
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Do you think Jill's popularity is due to the fact that most of her fans are middle-aged men? These are usually accomplished personalities who have survived several divorce proceedings, and who negatively perceive any women except virgins. Then how, for example, are Sage and Quinn popular mainly with younger subscribers? I remember Pink saying that Sage is the most popular girl in the steam community. And this service is usually used by young people.
iirc one of the biggest quinn fans who trashed everyone else (especially maya) here was an older dude, like 50+
he should have just bought a bike like everyone with a midlife crisis instead of flaming here daily :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
iirc one of the biggest quinn fans who trashed everyone else (especially maya) here was an older dude, like 50+
he should have just bought a bike like everyone with a midlife crisis instead of flaming here daily :D
Are you talking about that guy with the Witcher profile picture that kept posting pictures of Geralt and Quinn (incredibly weird combo) and kept reffering to Geralt as I? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DaweFan69 and nyrek

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Are you talking about that guy with the Witcher profile picture that kept posting pictures of Geralt and Quinn (incredibly weird combo) and kept reffering to Geralt as I? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There is a user and I will not say the name but he is one of the strangest users on the forum, he is the guy who always likes innocent girls and that is a red flag for me and of course he likes JIll, he is almost 50 years old

:HideThePain:

• Haha

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
sounds fun but I don't think so
this one had an old painting of a guy in his profile pic iirc
forgot the name. but he was leading the last LI wars with his daily bashing of maya
and no, I don't mean the other guy who got banned and then posted the same post over and over for days from new accounts :D

There is a user and I will not say the name but he is one of the strangest users on the forum, he is the guy who always likes innocent girls and that is a red flag for me and of course he likes JIll, he is almost 50 years old

:HideThePain:
does his name start with an s and ends with hazba? :unsure:

:LOL:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Is GT supposed to be Grand Tour or something? :unsure:

BTW, I see your picture and I present to you Valterri The God: :Kappa:

View attachment 1841506

BTW, that picture sold at an auction in the UK for like 50k :WaitWhat:
Proving once again you're a man of culture, all praise the lord Bottass :BootyTime:
Now it kinda makes me wish DPC was aware of this meme and put it into the game like Big A and Drake's dance...

• I just jizzed my pants

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Nah, Shazba I think he is 22 years old or something like that,

He fucked his high school teacher and got her pregnant I don't know if you remember that movie Adam Sandler did where he fucked his teacher when he was young... well that movie is inspired by him. :BootyTime:
god I wish that was true
2 reasons:
1. his best friend is vanilla ice
2. the teacher is susan sarandon. dayyyuuummmm

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Nah, Shazba I think he is 22 years old or something like that,

He fucked his high school teacher and got her pregnant I don't know if you remember that movie Adam Sandler did where he fucked his teacher when he was young... well that movie is inspired by him. :BootyTime:
Oh my fucking god my life story is being bastardized on this site! :eek:

If Jill was a wrestler would you say he's marking out for her?
Is this the guy who keeps deleting his account after getting upset and then creating a new one all the time?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes