macaquinh0

Oct 7, 2020
Hey everyone, I haven't touched the game in awhile, since episode 6 I believe. I'm now trying to continue where I stopped but having some issues with my saves, that I kept as a backup.
I've read that you need the persistent file to carry on the unlocked scenes/rewards, which I have. But no matter what, the scenes stay locked and have 0 rewards unlocked.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong?

dora94

Jun 7, 2020
I tried go all in Bella route and didnt build any relationship with Jill, - keep it minimum at stay at friend. but when i went date Bella at her house. I still get dialogue that i still dating Jill. my face looked like WTF and didnt know when i dated her :eek::eek::eek::eek:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I tried go all in Bella route and didnt build any relationship with Jill, - keep it minimum at stay at friend. but when i went date Bella at her house. I still get dialogue that i still dating Jill. my face looked like WTF and didnt know when i dated her :eek::eek::eek::eek:
There is at least one date with Jill during the story (tennis match). You can't avoid it so Isabella's question kinda ok.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes