Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Oh my fucking god my life story is being bastardized on this site! :eek:

Is this the guy who keeps deleting his account after getting upset and then creating a new one all the time?
It's alright for people to think that you are actually older than you really are, mate. I know that raising 15 children before the age of 25 is an incredibly difficult thing. :Kappa:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is a user and I will not say the name but he is one of the strangest users on the forum, he is the guy who always likes innocent girls and that is a red flag for me and of course he likes JIll, he is almost 50 years old

:HideThePain:
Fortunately, this guy does not get out of the topic dedicated to CoBD, where he constantly throws tantrums and fights with Katie's haters.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Creepiest uncanny valley eyes in game. And it is not just this shot where DPC is trying to get cutesy with his eyeball reflections. All game long they look fucked up. Sclera are bloodshot and gray like a recently dead corpse and the barely defined pupils merge directly into iris.

I get flashbacks to dissecting cow eyeball in class. I used to think that nothing could compare to the unsettling feeling of that lifeless bovine eye staring into the darkest regions of what is left of my soul...I was wrong. MC eyes of an undead zombie are worse. Kill it with fire DPC.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes