Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
So, i'm not the only one thinking in sex in the changing romm, right?
Let's take into consideration than a sex scene in the changing room drastically reduce the chances of a halloween sex scene with a sexy costume with her. So it's a difficult trade.
Unleas DPC use the same sistem than in ep8. One short scene for Maya another short scene for Josy and another short scene of both together.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
ok so, wild theory time
maya playthrough
the throuple breaks up
let's say DPC doesn't kill off the other one this time
who does josy end up with?

also
josy playthrough
who does maya end up with?

and why, of course. give it your best shots

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
ok so, wild theory time
maya playthrough
the throuple breaks up

also
josy playthrough

If you pick Maya, Josy probably ends up with our homie Lucas. But if you pick Josy, I don't have a clue who Maya ends up with.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
no one

no one
Meh, even if he doesn't show them on screen, I think DPC should make an explanation what happened to the other characters. It's going to be retarded if he goes like "All the women never loved again because MC's dick brainwashed them".

Like for example the dev of My Sister, My Roommate showed what happened to the LI's who you didn't pick and he showed them as they developed relationships with other characters. People weren't mad about it.

In Chasing Sunsets if you pick Mallory and you see Jaye ending up with Tara, are you really going to be mad about it? :unsure:

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A lot of the characters look like actors from Grease, 30 year olds playing teenagers. Dawe and quite a number of other characters look like they are in their 40s.
You do realize it's not only young people that go to college, too, right? And substance abuse helps age a person's appearance really well. Don't try to tell me B&R isn't populated by junkies.
ok so, wild theory time
maya playthrough
the throuple breaks up

also
josy playthrough

Maya route:
Josy goes on a drunken bender to deal with her depression over being collectively dumped by MC and Maya, runs into Tommy at the bar, who is surprised to find out she has a fake ID. They both wake up in bed together the following morning, realizing the the hostility between them all was repressed lust unable to find an escape.

Josy route:
Maya winds up with Zoey, as they bond in jealousy over Josy continuing to ride MC's meatwagon to happiness.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Like for example the dev of My Sister, My Roommate what happened to the LI's who you didn't pick and he showed them as they developed relationships with other characters. People weren't mad about it.
that would be cool. let's hope it happens
I kinda think josy might end up with jacob if the throuple breaks

In Chasing Sunsets if you pick Mallory and you see Jaye ending up with Tara, are you really going to be mad about it? :unsure:
as for chasing sunsets, I'd like a tarebear LI option. jaye is IMO probably the hottest chick in all off the AVNs I've played but tara is... yes please! :D

You do realize it's not only young people that go to college, too, right? And substance abuse helps age a person's appearance really well. Don't try to tell me B&R isn't populated by junkies.

Maya route:
Josy goes on a drunken bender to deal with her depression over being collectively dumped by MC and Maya, runs into Tommy at the bar, who is surprised to find out she has a fake ID. They both wake up in bed together the following morning, realizing the the hostility between them all was repressed lust unable to find an escape.

Josy route:
Maya winds up with Zoey, as they bond in jealousy over Josy continuing to ride MC's meatwagon to happiness.
man, both of these feel so wrong :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes