Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I don't think so. One of the reason why , because DPC mentioned that he prefer bromance over Romance. and writing Romance that not involve the Main Character, outside of an epilogue as show us what happend to these characters, I dont think he will do.

Even in Interlude where he could play around, didn't worked. None give a fuck about tattooed chick and mentorsexual boy. Thats makes it even hard to makes us feel that Zoey need to be the "bigger person" , after that shit the tattoed bitch pulled on her.

there is no emotional connection that makes us even considering that Zoey should not be vengeance full, other than just a fucking stat or possible retribution.
He definitely prefers bromance and dead LI (in a horrible way, too). You totally nailed it (y).

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I think the main girls will have two scenes each. One before the party and one during. In episode 8, Bella and Sage had two scenes, as well as Maya and Josie.
It could be. Until ep8 (from ep4 to ep7), it seemed to me that J/M scenes had a sequence of 1 ep single scenes for both and 1 ep of threesomes for them. Yet DPC if he uses a sistem then he constantely change it.
Also I don't think all the sex scenes are going to happen in the Halloween party not every girl is going to have a scene in the party. Even in ep5 there were some scenes out of the party. So, some of the girls should be out of Halloween action. But who?.
Bella almost certanely, if there is a Jade scene (I don't think so) will be probably out, and Nora if there is a scene.
Maybe Jill since she is not a party girl. Maybe Sage or Quinn since they already got Halloween costume scene (but i dont think so).
Anyhow Maya is a candidate now. But it could go either way.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MC had better smack dat ass. This game seriously needs more buttslappery. I know the patrons avoid it like the plague in every poll (especially when they have the opportunity to select..lick a 50yr old hooker's crotch :rolleyes: ), but DPC could take some personal initiative and give us more spanking. Jade was a start. Let's expand upon that.

And this MC hair situation. I'm not sure what to think. It's an improvement from his old sine wave neckline hair, but the new do makes him look so much like Tommy. Hair is darker now too and the brows are pure tommy. As someone with long hair, I'd actually like to see a Daz MC with long hair that doesn't look like poofy 1980s hair metal band.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The first thing I notice about the preview is that Maya and the MC can't take their eyes off each other. On DPC, the official title of the preview is "Episode 9 - Preview #6: Maya (Probably NSFW)". That suggests sex in the locker room.

And what about Josy? The branch of EP9 clearly indicates that Josy and Maya will not break up.

What could be the possibilities for this preview?
- Maybe Josy, Maya, Derek and the MC are at the mall to buy costumes and accessories for the Halloween party.
- This preview is definitely after the meeting at the Burkes' house. Maybe Maya Tuitions has to do with an internship and is picking out the right work clothes for it now, or Maya has a personal meeting with a Tuitions donor.

This can be seen as Maya using her charm to tease the MC and the MC bites.

Fan Fantasy:
Maya and the MC start making out in the locker room. Josy looks for the two of them and peeks into the locker room and then darts in to see them.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

MC had better smack dat ass. This game seriously needs more buttslappery. I know the patrons avoid it like the plague in every poll (especially when they have the opportunity to select..lick a 50yr old hooker's crotch :rolleyes: ), but DPC could take some personal initiative and give us more spanking. Jade was a start. Let's expand upon that.

And this MC hair situation. I'm not sure what to think. It's an improvement from his old sine wave neckline hair, but the new do makes him look so much like Tommy. Hair is darker now too and the brows are pure tommy. As someone with long hair, I'd actually like to see a Daz MC with long hair that doesn't look like poofy 1980s hair metal band.
MС has an absolutely disgusting fuckface on this render. He looks like a preoccupied schoolboy from Milfy City. I want to shit on his face and take Maya away.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

i genuinely dislike that MC and Tommy look so similar (and Rose too :HideThePain: ). DPC could do more to give them their own looks IMO

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Look at Maya's underwear. It's more hot, open and relaxed than what she wore before. I think we'll see next that Maya comes out of the shell. After getting rid of the influence of her religious fanatic father, joining HOT and getting closer to the MC, she becomes more open and liberated. It will be nice to see her character develop. Who knows, maybe in the comments about her there is truth that she is a future HOT presidential candidate. Let's see about this.
By the way, it's funny how MC looks like Tommy when he gives out that cheeky DIK smile:cool:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
All right, we all understand that MC has an affinity for giving his chosen lady's puckered hole a rimjob. And you know damn well every time DPC gave you the option to go for a starfish salad, you accepted...if for no other reason then to see the lady's reaction to surprise anal stimulation. Sir, don't lie to us, or yourself. And more importantly, don't insult the intelligence of this acclaimed thread. Of course you did it.

Ok, now that your sexual proclivity has been established, do we have record of any of MC's women actually going for the fudge sundae? I've seen a rusty trombone or two in game and it looked as if there may have been some exploratory action under the ball sack during said tromboning, but I don't recall any footage of LI-on-MC ass eating. Certainly one of you coomers, who has thousands of BaDIK photos catalogued in your spank folder, can shed some light on this scientific subject. I want to know which girls are prepared to get down and dirty in all things sexual. The competition is fierce among the Others girls. Who can rise above the rest and claim the title of MC's #1 side piece?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
There is at least one date with Jill during the story (tennis match). You can't avoid it so Isabella's question kinda ok.
Yeah, but that date can be such a dud that even Jill thinks the MC just isn't into her and feels they're no longer dating by Episode 8. The lead in to the crossroad was not well thought out, and a little of that bleeds over to a "just friends" Jill catching the MC with Bella.

That said, unlike the MC's one-size-fits-all reaction to Sage's family, Jill's reaction is far more intense when the MC had been actively dating her. As long as Episode 9 reinforces that difference the temporary drama with an unromanced Jill will probably be fine.

:love: Looking forward to seeing this play out! Interesting the MC isn't in his DIK jacket, though.

So, i'm not the only one thinking in sex in the changing romm, right?
As has been noted, that would suggest Maya wouldn't get a lewd scene during the Halloween party. That's plausible in an of itself, maybe even a good idea since Maya had a sex scene in the last party. But it would make DPC's concern over lacking non-Halloween content to preview with us that much harder to understand.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
All right, we all understand that MC has an affinity for giving his chosen lady's puckered hole a rimjob. And you know damn well every time DPC gave you the option to go for a starfish salad, you accepted...if for no other reason then to see the lady's reaction to surprise anal stimulation. Sir, don't lie to us, or yourself. And more importantly, don't insult the intelligence of this acclaimed thread. Of course you did it.

Ok, now that your sexual proclivity has been established, do we have record of any of MC's women actually going for the fudge sundae? I've seen a rusty trombone or two in game and it looked as if there may have been some exploratory action under the ball sack during said tromboning, but I don't recall any footage of LI-on-MC ass eating. Certainly one of you coomers, who has thousands of BaDIK photos catalogued in your spank folder, can shed some light on this scientific subject. I want to know which girls are prepared to get down and dirty in all things sexual. The competition is fierce among the Others girls. Who can rise above the rest and claim the title of MC's #1 side piece?
I don't believe there's a one.

Highly disappointing really.

Given this age of equal opportunity, if women don't step up to the plate and embrace the opportunities given to them, how can we ever call ourselves an evolved species.

DPC should hold a poll. I'm sure the good folk that make up the patrons would embrace such a progressive agenda (or at least they couldn't fuck up if given the options below):
  1. Have an undisclosed girl (read Carolyn) give the mc a rim job
  2. Have one of the Vixens (read Carolyn) put her band practice (i.e. trombone skills) to work on the mc.
  3. Have a random girl (do I need to suggest it be Carolyn) utilise her culinary skills and toss the mc's salad
  4. Have a groping and sucking scene with the Madame.
  5. And last but not least, get that Carolyn girl to stick her tongue in the mc's ass.
I'm still a bitter cunt that those fuckheads didn't choose spanking... :mad:

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah, but that date can be such a dud that even Jill thinks the MC just isn't into her and feels they're no longer dating by Episode 8. The lead in to the crossroad was not well thought out, and a little of that bleeds over to a "just friends" Jill catching the MC with Bella.

That said, unlike the MC's one-size-fits-all reaction to Sage's family, Jill's reaction is far more intense when the MC had been actively dating her. As long as Episode 9 reinforces that difference the temporary drama with an unromanced Jill will probably be fine.
I hope so. I always hated the fact that I was forced into any kind of dating with her. I should be able to opt out of her bs after the surprise meeting with school admin. I certainly did not want to go on her tennis date when I am not specifically on her path. But DPC got to have that oh shit moment when you're caught slipping inside Bella.

DPC should hold a poll. I'm sure the good folk that make up the patrons would embrace such a progressive agenda (or at least they couldn't fuck up if given the options below):
  2. Have one of the Vixens (read Carolyn) put her band practice (i.e. trumpet skills) to work on the mc.
  3. Have a random girl (do I need to suggest it be Carolyn) utilise her culinary skills and toss the mc's salad
  5. And last but not least, get that Carolyn girl to stick her tongue in the mc's ass.
I'm still a bitter cunt that those fuckheads didn't choose spanking... :mad:
I'm sensing a pattern here with these choices. :giggle:
But I guarantee, you put Madame in any poll, they will fuck it up. Even if it's..
1) Have amazing group sex with all main LI girls
2) Get pegged by Madame and MC leaves buttsore and blueballed,

they will choose it (Madame). :cautious:

• Sad
Reactions: ename144 and shazba

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
  2. Have one of the Vixens (read Carolyn) put her band practice (i.e. trumpet skills) to work on the mc.
There is no choice here for these fools... ofc it would be Madame ! :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: Maybe if you would throw in some fag content into the mix... that would probably cause enough confusion in them to fail at the vote and result in a rimming scene for Fuckface :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes