felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Meh, even if he doesn't show them on screen, I think DPC should make an explanation what happened to the other characters. It's going to be retarded if he goes like "All the women never loved again because MC's dick brainwashed them".

Like for example the dev of My Sister, My Roommate what happened to the LI's who you didn't pick and he showed them as they developed relationships with other characters. People weren't mad about it.

In Chasing Sunsets if you pick Mallory and you see Jaye ending up with Tara, are you really going to be mad about it? :unsure:
bother me??? you have the wrong person, I would like some competition already now for MC.

whether DPC will only let us see it in the epilogue (may be, but dedicating a scene to each LI and SG let go would be a good effort) matters little

seeing adult Maya at a street event with Wendy or Josy housewife cooking for Steve out of the blue would be significant?

Right now there is no hint of anything else happening.

Lucas is a candidate because he said goodbye to Josy... really? seems a little low to me, better then the bald Jocks who at least seemed to like her

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
bother me??? you have the wrong person, I would like some competition already now for MC.

whether DPC will only let us see it in the epilogue (may be, but dedicating a scene to each LI and SG let go would be a good effort) matters little

seeing adult Maya at a street event with Wendy or Josy housewife cooking for Steve out of the blue would be significant?

Right now there is no hint of anything else happening.

Lucas is a candidate because he said goodbye to Josy... really? seems a little low to me, better then the bald Jocks who at least seemed to like her
I said Lucas because he's the most decent option for her. Plus he's our homie (and a better bro than Derek btw) and I enjoy seeing my homies doing good in life. :Kappa:

1654024977047.png

That's literally me. :Kappa:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Meh, even if he doesn't show them on screen, I think DPC should make an explanation what happened to the other characters. It's going to be retarded if he goes like "All the women never loved again because MC's dick brainwashed them".

Like for example the dev of My Sister, My Roommate showed what happened to the LI's who you didn't pick and he showed them as they developed relationships with other characters. People weren't mad about it.

In Chasing Sunsets if you pick Mallory and you see Jaye ending up with Tara, are you really going to be mad about it? :unsure:
My sister, my roommate shows you from scene 1 that you have to see the women with other partners, and yet I read that he should have changed things in the end, here DPC was careful to hide even that the "prostitutes" have clients... as for Chasin sunset, the last update gave me hope that it can go for everything (everything is both LI... and the interaction with peanut can add muuuuuuuchoooooo)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You do realize it's not only young people that go to college, too, right? And substance abuse helps age a person's appearance really well. Don't try to tell me B&R isn't populated by junkies.

Maya route:
Josy goes on a drunken bender to deal with her depression over being collectively dumped by MC and Maya, runs into Tommy at the bar, who is surprised to find out she has a fake ID. They both wake up in bed together the following morning, realizing the the hostility between them all was repressed lust unable to find an escape.

Josy route:
Maya winds up with Zoey, as they bond in jealousy over Josy continuing to ride MC's meatwagon to happiness.
Gonna love the reactions on this ^ ;)
90dd939df5e513f95309ff00d6b5147379e7db2da8fca784a62dfb0b1a2325af.gif :KEK: 15659cdb60bcc37d776dc52df431a3219ca4fafa7ec5ed8f9c35f1bd9a779e6c.gif :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I said Lucas because he's the most decent option for her. Plus he's our homie (and a better bro than Derek btw) and I enjoy seeing my homies doing good in life. :Kappa:

View attachment 1842332

That's literally me. :Kappa:
all DIKs except Tommy, Derek and Nick would be a good fit

it would be full of good fit for the LIs....

and instead we expect a bisexual turn by Zoey in the desert of consideration in which the LIs live....

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
My sister, my roommate shows you from scene 1 that you have to see the women with other partners, and yet I read that he should have changed things in the end, here DPC was careful to hide even that the "prostitutes" have clients... as for Chasin sunset, the last update gave me hope that it can go for everything (everything is both LI... and the interaction with peanut can add muuuuuuuchoooooo)
I did play the final version before he added the Sister ending as well and you really see other LI's get on with their lives.

For example, the sister has a friend who works at the beach as a bartender and if you don't interact with her too much like picking conversation options and etc. you don't know what happens with her and MC wishes that he talked to her more. And if you pick the conversation options you learn that she found a better job, moved town, eventually got married and etc.

But that's all wishful thinking, I don't think he's going to do it. If he does, I think it will be over some text mentioned in the epilogue while MC narrates the ending.

Reactions: sorco2003

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Let's take into consideration than a sex scene in the changing room drastically reduce the chances of a halloween sex scene with a sexy costume with her. So it's a difficult trade.
Unleas DPC use the same sistem than in ep8. One short scene for Maya another short scene for Josy and another short scene of both together.
I think the main girls will have two scenes each. One before the party and one during. In episode 8, Bella and Sage had two scenes, as well as Maya and Josie.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
the developer was forced to add the sister among the LIs, when it was simply supposed to be the protagonist's "Cyrano"

full of mature people among adult game players....

Reactions: sorco2003

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
all DIKs except Tommy, Derek and Nick would be a good fit

it would be full of good fit for the LIs....

and instead we expect a bisexual turn by Zoey in the desert of consideration in which the LIs live....
Leon and Jamie have each other though. :unsure:

John Boy has Elena.

Rusty probably won't happen, I just don't see it happening, besides he has that Misha chick or whatever her name was.

Jacob is a decent option, but our homie Lucas is better. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
that would be cool. let's hope it happens
I kinda think josy might end up with jacob if the throuple breaks
I don't think so. One of the reason why , because DPC mentioned that he prefer bromance over Romance. and writing Romance that not involve the Main Character, outside of an epilogue as show us what happend to these characters, I dont think he will do.

Even in Interlude where he could play around, didn't worked. None give a fuck about tattooed chick and mentorsexual boy. Thats makes it even hard to makes us feel that Zoey need to be the "bigger person" , after that shit the tattoed bitch pulled on her.

there is no emotional connection that makes us even considering that Zoey should not be vengeance full, other than just a fucking stat or possible retribution.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Leon and Jamie have each other though. :unsure:

John Boy has Elena.

Rusty probably won't happen, I just don't see it happening, besides he has that Misha chick or whatever her name was.

Jacob is a decent option, but our homie Lucas is better. :Kappa:
if we add Lucas's courage to Josy's we have to hope in the 20 chapters for something to happen....:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I did play the final version before he added the Sister ending as well and you really see other LI's get on with their lives.

For example, the sister has a friend who works at the beach as a bartender and if you don't interact with her too much like picking conversation options and etc. you don't know what happens with her and MC wishes that he talked to her more. And if you pick the conversation options you learn that she found a better job, moved town, eventually got married and etc.

But that's all wishful thinking, I don't think he's going to do it. If he does, I think it will be over some text mentioned in the epilogue while MC narrates the ending.
Yes, what I was going with the commentary, is that from the beginning it seemed credible to show the lives of the characters without the MC involved, which does not happen here, even in the general tone that is taking, it would be rare to show something, I agree that there should be an epilogue even if it is only text.
the developer was forced to add the sister among the LIs, when it was simply supposed to be the protagonist's "Cyrano"

full of mature people among adult game players....
I didn't get to see the original game, and only went to read the thread after seeing the fourth wall breaking scene... I would have liked to see the developer's original vision.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
and we will end up finding out that the big criminal mastermind behind it all is Lucas himself, who as a personal amusement decided to humiliate Tybalt with the picture of MC's cock...

Lucaiser Soza...
Lucas: IT WAS ME TYBALT! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, TYBALT! YOU ALL BOUGHT IT, EVEN MY IMMEDIATE FAMILY BOUGHT IT! HOOK, LINE AND SINKER!!!!!!
6e960fbeebbe33e9-600x338.gif

Tybalt:
stone-cold-steve-austin-shocked.gif

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes