Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You see me everywhere:love::D
It's the name, man. Seriously, every time I read it I start humming Felize Navidad. You're a gift. ;)
But can you imagine having not one, but two shazba's on this forum at the same time. :love: :love: :love: Imagine how many women they will impregnate before the age of 25. :KEK::Kappa:
As long as it's not me doing it, I'm totally okay with this. Hey, shazba! Thanks for leaping on that grenade for the rest of us.
At the very least, you as a student would be curious enough to do a search in the student directory to find out the girls' surnames so you could google them and find out what naughty pictures they posted online.
Just what kind of depraved, soulless existence do people grow up in today that this would be considered 'standard behavior'?

But regardless of that, I remind you that the MC didn't grow up with much, he's said so himself quite a bit - and he's more of the outdoors type and physically active, he probably never really got into computers all that much. Consider his joy/amazement at having a new proper smartphone. He didn't even bother with that Rooster/Swyper garbage until Derek set him up.
Lynette - MC's mom - and Amelia (Jill's mom) were best friends.
This is not fact, this is purely speculation by the players so far. Lynette and Amelia, to the best of my knowledge, have never shared a scene together, nor shared conversation while one was offscreen.

It's not a challenging stretch, as there is still question about who took certain pictures, but currently has no direct supporting evidence.
loved your hulk giff signature bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You should go to Imgur. It's know there as "The GIF", and has quite the reputation. The sheer number of banned accounts over it is hilarious.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not really meant to be a sex fantasy game to fulfil all our deviant desires. It's a character driven, melodramatic story with some sex scenes. So I don't expect the sex to progressively become spicier any time soon. Try "Fetish Locator" for a college based AVN with a more adventurous sexual agenda.

Regarding surnames and family members. It's really not that big of a deal. There are close to 100 characters and some of them are related. The only big shocker is Sage and the Burkes, the rest are nothing to worry about:
  • Amelia is introduced as Jill's mom
  • Steve is introduced as the mc's boss' son
  • Patrick is introduced as Maya & Derek's dad
  • James is introduced as Bella's (ex)husband
  • Neil is introduced as the mc's dad
  • Lynette is introduced as Neil's wife / the mc's mom
  • Monica & Pete are introduced as Josy's (step) parents
  • Rox is introduced as Quinn's dad
So all of them were not shockers. The only surprises were:
  • We discovered early on that Maya and Derek were twins. It was a funny revelation and it was revealed quick enough.
  • The relationship of Jade, Burke and Tybalt comes out over time and it's not a big deal. It doesn't generate any concern.
  • Finding out Tommy is Josy's step brother is a minor shock, and it's something for the mc and Josy to laugh about. Sure the mc isn't letting Tommy know he's fucking his step sister, but Tommy must know they are close friends (if he didn't, when she kicks him in the balls for giving the mc a shiner, he'd probably work it out).
  • And then the big one was the Burkes being Sage's family. This was a big shocker for the mc, and his past actions could now come to haunt him.
So really there's just one family association that matters (Sage and the Burkes). It's people here that keep speculating that everyone is related that's taking it to ridiculous levels.
That's not really the case...

Mc finds out about Maya and Derek and then Tommy and Josy, just as in life we find out about most kinships, they tell him, without even being asked

the only relationship that MC "discovers" is the one between Tybalt and Burke and Jade, but that this is also something that happens in life, you see two people you knew separately together and you find out that there is a connection between the two

what happens with Sage on the other hand is out of all verisimilitude, very forced and only functional for a generic twist that for most players is a meaningless WTF.
let's leave aside all the antecedent facts, all the times when someone should or could have told her, but Sage asking Mc to accompany her to her parents without feeling the need to tell him that they are two professors? really a bitch...

and given this premise it is normal to expect more "guess who it is" moments, you yourself support the thesis that Melanie is Troy's sister, and I see it really hard for some other "bombastic" twist not to emerge from the fate issue with Jill.

I'm still wondering why DPC, all of a sudden felt the need to let us know Maya's last name (at whose revelation MC is surprised, because of course he didn't know it)

then we can also determine that MC is the retard, but BADIK is his story....

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Just what kind of depraved, soulless existence do people grow up in today that this would be considered 'standard behavior'?

But regardless of that, I remind you that the MC didn't grow up with much, he's said so himself quite a bit - and he's more of the outdoors type and physically active, he probably never really got into computers all that much. Consider his joy/amazement at having a new proper smartphone. He didn't even bother with that Rooster/Swyper garbage until Derek set him up.
Since the dawn of man has this been done. Young caveman MC would have gone to the clan's cave drawings to find out more about the plump bottomed lass he saw at the last gathering to skin woolly mammoth.

And MC may have been poor, but he had a phone, he had internet (at the very least with his school connection). It's not like he was living with a Sentinelese tribe with no knowledge of modern technology before arriving at B&R. It is not unusual at all for people of the modern age to look up people online whom they have just recently met. Even prospective employers in 2022 will google search you before bringing you onboard. If they find out about that one time you posed with an OD'ed midget hooker, your application will probably be revoked.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I think people are reading too much into this.

When DPC started Acting Lessons, it was a hobby, and it turned out well for him.

Then he started on BaDIK and his hobby became a huge success, so much so that he decided to do it full time.

He repeatedly tells us how much he enjoys doing this, and the satisfaction of doing something you enjoy and having it turn out really well is a great feeling.

So why would he even consider bringing other people into his employ?

Suddenly, what was initially a fun, rewarding, highly successful hobby, becomes a chore, it's now just a money making venture with employees, wages, etc.

If he's happy, why the fuck would he give what is bringing him satisfaction over to other people?

It's got nothing to do with micromanagement, trust etc.

I like posting shit on this board. Should I outsource it to others so I can post more shit, faster? I mean they could post the shit, then I just review it to make sure it looks like how I want.

Where's the fun in that?

If it was my job, and I didn't like doing it, well that's another story...

I'm not sure if he means that he rarely scraps an intended render (like deciding to scrap a scene or an expression or something like that), or if he never has to redo anything because it didn't turn out the way he wanted.
being totally honest here, he could very easily increase the quality of his product and/or the speed with which its released if he brought on other talented people to lighten his load. i understand he is likely a control freak and doesnt want other people "messing up" his baby, but pragmatically speaking there is a point where there is just too much work for one man to reasonably do. there is a lot of busywork that he could delegate to other people that would free him up to spend more time on the aspects of the game's production that he enjoys most (i dont care what he says, im 100% sure he doesnt love doing everything single thing in game development, he still does them but im sure there are parts he LOVES doing and the rest he merely TOLERATES doing).

we are currently at like 2 episodes every 12 months and who knows if that timetable will get worse as things move forward. i KNOW he could get these updates out faster with help, and with how much he makes from patron and the steam sales there is no reason to not speed up production if possible (unless he is just milking things without being obvious about it like Milfy City).

its laughable to compare this to the Sistine Chapel, but even Michelangelo had helpers

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why not? You know it was inevitable! Not a chance that his effort would be wasted. I don't think even a zombie apocalypse could have prevented an NTR post from happening here.
Yeah, but another game I like addressed it directly and amusingly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
so I think there's high probability of DPC playing tricks with MC's middle name (Lynette's last name) :Kappa:
The two first names thing gave me a funny thought. What if Quinn goes by her middle name in college and her first name is Lisa. The Lisa that Zoey was referring to in Interlude who has the hots for the MC.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes