Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
To be honest, I think it's a goodbye photo. Lynette had to leave her best friends behind because she had to go with her father. Ergo, this photo would have been taken long before Neil.

This means that Amelia probably met Lynette, Miranda, and Vivan, but Amelia didn't have time to make friends with Lynette because Lynette was leaving.

But Miranda and Vivan stayed and could have befriended Amelia. So Bianca and the girl next to her at the concert could be Vivan and Miranda's daughters because the three of them know each other through their mothers Miranda, Vivan and Amelia.

So Amelia would only be a signpost for the MC, leading him to Miranda and Vivan and finally to his mother Lynette. Thus, she is actually also to recognize that the MC has multiple ways to find his maternal family. Since Amelie is only a signpost and not mandatory to meet Vivan or Miranda, it is also not mandatory to follow Jill's path.

The MC only has to help Jill with the concert, but not love her. Through his help, the daughters of Miranda and Vivan will become aware of the MC and will ask Jill about the MC, which could then lead to the daughters of Miranda and Vivan wanting to meet the MC. Thus, Amelia would no longer be necessary as a guide.
Dalli you ok? The above is purely logical post without any crazy twist in the end... Unless you accidentaly deleted the part when you suggest that next clue about Lynette's past will be discovered during date with Jill at the zoo, since Lynnete made a monkey pose in her photo :D

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sage just might be a good sport and try to wingman for Fuckface, but I took a page from irl expertise. 11 out of 10 times when a woman you are intertwining with ask you if you like other women, you are being tested, so I had Fuckface say 'Pff, Quinn, of course I don't like her, eww, what gave you that idea...'

Meanwhile my room, phone and laptop at the DIK house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FUM7vn1XEAAW8X2.jpg

Last edited:

Cricco

May 5, 2021
In the developers own words (from this post):

"Work averages to 12-18 hours per day, every day of the week. I have had a few days off here and there, but my last real vacation was back in 2017 "
I quoted the conservative number from his estimate (12 hours), it's not like I said, "The dude works up to 18 hours a day!!!!!". I also suggested he'd been working like that for 3 years (because I didn't include AL in my post), whereas, reading from DPC's own words, he's been working like that since 2017.

I'm just stating facts; even slightly understating them. I understand in this world where facts have been overshadowed by emotions, that's a bit hard for people to understand.

And I understand that people who have never really accomplished anything significant in their lives can't understand how it feels to achieve something great on your own.

I say all this because it's true. I have no investment in BaDIK (I'm not even a subscriber, and I hardly talk to DPC anymore, he's too busy to take my calls :p), I just like playing the game.
I've been a pretty big simp in my lifetime, but if my literal highschool crush told my literal young self that she could fly in the literal air (while shooting literal laser beams out of her literal asshole) and i took her to her literal word i like to believe the only thing i'd have been doing is call the literal police.

So you do that, cause if my guy's been working 12-18 hours for 5 years he about to try his hand at flying too, or he spewing bullshit of such proportion that police needs to be informed :LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: Ottoeight

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
and I know you were just making a blanket statement regarding his work habits, but let’s not pretend he is working construction for 12 hours a day or had to go to medical school for 10 years to perform delicate surgeries or is even hanging upside down painting the roof of a church for years on end.The man works at home in front of a computer;

This dude hit the jackpot as far as work goes so let’s not pretend him posing scenes and typing code is the same kind of work other people do day in and day out.
Well now I feel personally attacked!! :KEK::KEK:
jk, I agree to a certain extent that we computer dwellers are privileged

I really doubt DPC has ever spent 12 straight hours coding, and if he has, then he's doing it wrong (unless it's simple if else monkey typing).
I've done my fair share of overtime and what I can say is that it's actually quite counter-productive, it absolutelly drains me mentally, and after 6 or 7 hours my logical thinking starts to go out the window and I start to run circles around the problem. Then I go home after spending 10 hours around a problem, get a good night of rest and sleep, return to work the next day and manage to fix the problem in 2 hours.
And although the work is not physical, anyone who thinks these conditions for prolonged times won't fuck up your health is dead wrong.
Every collegue of mine attests to the same problem, the only people who actually think more time == more work done (by a single person) in IT are clueless business managers.

But in DPC's case, since he wants to do everything himself he'll always have more menial tasks that barely require a braincell to be done so he can do that when he's tired and he'll still be putting in the hours.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
So what you're saying is I wrote that long-ass step through of Jill's branch for absolutely fucking nothing!? :eek:

Pretty much some up the pointlessness every one of my other posts anyway, so no biggie. :p

Fruitcake then? Nice chunky fruitcake? :unsure: Goes well with her personality. :p
It was destiny.

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
My favorite aspect of DPC's approach to developing the game is that each release is a full episode, with everything that term implies. DPC approaches this like he's the show runner for a hit series on TV. There's a recap, progress on the various storylines, character development, conflict, mini resolutions, plus some laughs and fap material, and then the episode ends in a way that leaves us hungry for the next one. No other game gets released in this format, to my knowledge. Those games' releases are maybe thirty minutes to an hour or, if you're really lucky, a couple hours of additional playtime, and when the release abruptly ends there's just a message saying something like "That's the end of version X.X" or whatever. It's enormously unsatisfying.

The last thing I would want is for DPC to start releasing updates in randomly sized chunks, like other developers. If he started doing that I would probably continue being a patron, but I would stop playing and not resume until the whole thing was done (assuming I live that long).
Releasing content as complete sub-stories is hardly unique to BaDIK. Plenty of other games do that, too. The major difference with BaDIK is that it just releases an enormous amount of content in those sub-stories.

I like this game and it’s arguably the best on the site. But I want it to always be better. And him irrationally refusing to expand his labor to fit the scope of the project is a mistake in my opinion. I know he has no deadlines, and in fact he makes MORE money the longer it takes him to finish the game (lul). And that decision is one that makes us all collectively lose. We could literally have the exact same quality or even better, but faster. to me, producing whole episodes faster and finishing the complete story within a reasonable time frame is better than the current state of affairs.
The problem is that his decision *ISN'T* irrational! It may not be optimal from our point of view and it may not be what other people would do in his situation, and it's always possible he's simply mistaken, but the decision is entirely rational. Doing everything himself maximizes his own enjoyment and minimizes risk. Even the economics of the situation weigh in favor of staying solo thanks to the way Patreon works. DPC has no incentive to hire help unless he wants to, and he very clearly does not want to.

But beyond that, I'm not sure why anyone assumes it would be easy for him to offload some of his work. His solo output already dwarfs that of some small dev teams. To guarantee increased capabilities, adding a few informal subordinates wouldn't cut it. DPC would need to found a proper development studio. That's a monumental task, and the idea that it would carry no risks to the current project is baffling.

The fundamental problem here isn't that DPC is stubborn, it's the sheer scope of the task: BaDIK is a massive undertaking. There are different ways to approach such a massive task, but all of them carry risk because the underlying task isn't easy. To me, quarreling over DPC's preferred approach misses the point. I think the biggest risk to the project is that the story DPC wants to tell won't be one I want to play, and that risk can't be mitigated no matter how quickly DPC cranks out content.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Releasing content as complete sub-stories is hardly unique to BaDIK. Plenty of other games do that, too. The major difference with BaDIK is that it just releases an enormous amount of content in those sub-stories.

The problem is that his decision *ISN'T* irrational! It may not be optimal from our point of view and it may not be what other people would do in his situation, and it's always possible he's simply mistaken, but the decision is entirely rational. Doing everything himself maximizes his own enjoyment and minimizes risk. Even the economics of the situation weigh in favor of staying solo thanks to the way Patreon works. DPC has no incentive to hire help unless he wants to, and he very clearly does not want to.

But beyond that, I'm not sure why anyone assumes it would be easy for him to offload some of his work. His solo output already dwarfs that of some small dev teams. To guarantee increased capabilities, adding a few informal subordinates wouldn't cut it. DPC would need to found a proper development studio. That's a monumental task, and the idea that it would carry no risks to the current project is baffling.

The fundamental problem here isn't that DPC is stubborn, it's the sheer scope of the task: BaDIK is a massive undertaking. There are different ways to approach such a massive task, but all of them carry risk because the underlying task isn't easy. To me, quarreling over DPC's preferred approach misses the point. I think the biggest risk to the project is that the story DPC wants to tell won't be one I want to play, and that risk can't be mitigated no matter how quickly DPC cranks out content.
I am sure that episode 9 will be the most controversial of all. Before that, the most controversial episodes were 5 and 8, but I think 9 will surpass them all. Why? Just because of the branching. He will just get confused, one branch will contradict another, he will change the characters of the characters for specific purposes. I am looking forward to the new episode, but I am already internally ready to see a large number of inconsistencies and contradictions.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

fair enough. Perhaps “irrational” wasnt the correct word to use. This is his business now (as he notes in my “fuck you” letter), and the project is big enough and he has enough capital to expand and increase production. And since we can’t tell if the story is something we actually want until we get the finished product (and at this rate that will take several more YEARS), it seems very reasonable that he should easily hire even just one other person to help speed things along. And as far as risk goes, I could likely argue as many points both for him keeping the status quo and for him growing his business. Literally every action and inaction incurs potential risk; to me that’s no excuse to outright refuse the next logical step for his business.

DPC can handle the current workload on his own and he produces good stuff, but it’s painfully slow. It could obviously be done faster with a helper or two, i don’t think that’s debatable. at this point I’d rather him openly admit that he doesn’t want to hire people and speed things up as to not negatively affect his income from patrons. as much as I would dislike that answer, at least it would make sense to me. There isn’t anything else I could hear from him that would actually seem authentic given the amount of stuff on his plate. And at least we could all stop talking about it if we knew for certain that’s why he is so opposed to hiring help for grunt work.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
My avatar is hotter than Jaye :Kappa: she literally owns the title 'HOT president' and she has to constantly down like two bottles of water to cool down :BootyTime: this shall displease lostanddamned :Kappa:
1654177277458.png
Carolyn, excuse my language, but what the actual fuck?! Where is Carolyn from your avatar? You created her, and now you have responsibility to take care of her, you can't just abandon her like that!
Once DPC reveals that her name is Trixie or something then I guess it's your call whether you pefer to accept it or continue your fight for real Carolyn to be present in this forum xd

Sage best girl btw so while i grieve for Carolyn I can't be mad at you for the new avatar :D

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't feel right pissing on the opinions of some folks, but I don't see any way in which Tara is objectively better. She's a side dish. You know, like having a baked potato to go with that gourmet cut of steak. Sure, she can be fine on her own, but the steak is superior. Having them both together would not be a bad option, considering she punched everybody's V-card in the first place, and she's clearly into both of them.
Funny, because nobody is OBJECTIVELY better than another, because preference is a 1000000000000000% SUBJECTIVE thing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Year 2027. DrPinkCake:

Hello subscribers. I can't tell you how excited I am for the reviews for Season 4. The game has become the main project in my life and I am pleased that you give me such high support. With that in mind, development on Episode 17 has already begun and I'll be happy to tell you about my second year of FuckFace in the college . Very soon I will submit to the vote ideas for special renders. Stay in touch. I'm very excited about the next episode, I think it's going to be great.

Arigon:
It will end by Chapter 18. Chapter 19 at the ABSOLUTE LATEST.
Please trust me this time. Now I'm absolutely sure. I'm not wrong.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
actually Arigon claiming that however DPC will conclude BADIK shows himself to be a fan of him

Where can i get first two seasons?
where it is written in the first page

Immagine.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes