Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You can modify save games(editor attached) if you want, to purge away those bad mistakes (I'm looking at you, Cathy!).

If you aren't sure what a variable for something is, just ask and someone will chime in. There are dudes here who will even modify your save game for you to suit your desires (if you ask them on a good day).
The amount of time it would take to mod the save could be better served by just having the person in question learn how to use the Tab key and make better choices on a speedrun of the game.
Funny, because nobody is OBJECTIVELY better than another, because preference is a 1000000000000000% SUBJECTIVE thing.
Personal taste is subjective, but you are incorrect. Some people simply are objectively better than others, as demonstrated by their actions.
Where can i get first two seasons?
Go back and actually read the 1st post in this thread, where it tells you this.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Year 2027. DrPinkCake:

Hello subscribers. I can't tell you how excited I am for the reviews for Season 4. The game has become the main project in my life and I am pleased that you give me such high support. With that in mind, development on Episode 17 has already begun and I'll be happy to tell you about second year of FuckFace in the college . Very soon I will submit to the vote ideas for special renders. Stay in touch. I'm very excited about the next episode, I think it's going to be great.

Meanwhile Arigon:

It will end by Chapter 18. Chapter 19 at the ABSOLUTE LATEST.
Please trust me this time. Now I'm absolutely sure. I'm not wrong.
I caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan't!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This is too funny! And Arigon as the cherry on top! *chef's kiss
Perfection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Got me dying over here :KEK:

• Love
Reactions: Master5043

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Year 2027. DrPinkCake:

Hello subscribers. I can't tell you how excited I am for the reviews for Season 4. The game has become the main project in my life and I am pleased that you give me such high support. With that in mind, development on Episode 17 has already begun and I'll be happy to tell you about second year of FuckFace in the college . Very soon I will submit to the vote ideas for special renders. Stay in touch. I'm very excited about the next episode, I think it's going to be great.

Meanwhile Arigon:

It will end by Chapter 18. Chapter 19 at the ABSOLUTE LATEST.
Please trust me this time. Now I'm absolutely sure. I'm not wrong.
It's funny, but I think that's how it will be. But perhaps it will be a game not about MС, but about a new Fuckface.

Reactions: Arigon

Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
actually Arigon claiming that however DPC will conclude BADIK shows himself to be a fan of him
It's weird to become a fan and wish for a speedy completion of the project. To assert his opinion as an absolute fact with a manic obsession. Strange love, well I won't judge him.
Just from the point of logic, the project is now approaching the middle (the DPC himself spoke about this). Also, from a storytelling point of view, it's simply impossible to cover all the story arcs and answer all the mysteries in two episodes, even four.
I think we can rest easy, our Nostradamus Arigon is wrong and this amazing journey into the college world will last for years. :cool:

It's funny, but I think that's how it will be. But perhaps it will be a game not about MС, but about a new Fuckface.
Yes, nothing prevents him from developing Being a DIK 2 or expanding the universe.
If he buys a few more rendering computers, he can climb even higher.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's weird to become a fan and wish for a speedy completion of the project. To assert his opinion as an absolute fact with a manic obsession. Strange love, well I won't judge him.
Just from the point of logic, the project is now approaching the middle (the DPC himself spoke about this). Also, from a storytelling point of view, it's simply impossible to cover all the story arcs and answer all the mysteries in two episodes, even four.
I think we can rest easy, our Nostradamus Arigon is wrong and this amazing journey into the college world will last for years. :cool:

Yes, nothing prevents him from developing Being a DIK 2 or expanding the universe.
If he buys a few more rendering computers, he can climb even higher.
we all agree (Arigon apart maybe) that since DPC said we are halfway through the game we are expecting 8-10 chapters, hardly less, hardly more

but I wouldn't make it about the physiological length of the story. the first season lacked an epilogue to be a complete game about the trouple, where the other LIs just acted as extras and temptations.

and even the second season, had the big " crossroads" decision been integrated more organically into the story could have been the game's final

the "real" time covered by a single chapter was incredibly variable, so with the next 8-10 chapters we have no idea how much time will be covered, so I don't see a physiological length, which the game MUST cover

let's also make the assumption that there is a semester to cover as well, just to reason about it. what should Jill (I take her as an example since it is the most "complete" relationship) and MC do for an entire semester once they have committed to each other? pick out wedding favors? once they get over the hurdle of Lynette's siary what is the need to see about the two of them?
Mc dodging all the traps?

we simply don't know, if we are lucky we will see it

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I am suffering from the lack of Carolyn renders that could be used as pfp; DPC better release a preview of this emo cutie soon :HideThePain: and also a hot redhead is what I need while browsing through the depressing discussions of reoccurred old topics. Bella is still queen, waifu, and best girl :Kappa:

View attachment 1846121

LOL, you just put a target on this fella's back. YO! Sage stans! look at this infidel! :Kappa:

View attachment 1846126
schinoize is my homie, he has proven himself to be a man of culture multiple times. Have patience my brother, hopefully at the Halloween party you'll get plenty of Carolyn.

I'm hoping for the redhead girl in the middle actually. That girl is :love: :love: :love:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I always thought you were Team Ax and my comrade :HideThePain:
Sage was my first blind playthrough, I will always continue that save, but Bella is my #2 and probably the one I hope gets a happy ending the most, even if it is without Fuckface. Since EP8 I have only one main Bella save, every other save I remade avoiding her just because that render when you turn her down breaks my heart :cry:

Its ironic that my two main saves are the ones with probably the juiciest drama going forward and I didn't plan any of it, I just stumbled into these situations

- DiK Sage, fucked Jade, Burke has the video
- CHICK Bella, murderous Jill face emoji

Not even gonna mention all the blue temptation, or the goth vixen temptation, or the Biancas :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I am probably not going to make many friends with this opinion. But it doesn't bother me one bit if DPC takes 6 months or longer to come out with a release. Don't get me wrong, I will devour it eagerly when it comes out. But in the meantime, I get to play other very good games. In the last few weeks I have gotten to play 2 games that I had wanted to play for a long time. I've enjoyed them so much that I have subscribed to their developers. There are even more on my list of games I know are good, but haven't had time to try (other than a brief sampling). So, take your time, DrPinkCake. I can use the break productively, and when the next release comes out, I will be tied up for weeks (months?) with all the routes.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I am probably not going to make many friends with this opinion. But it doesn't bother me one bit if DPC take 6 months or longer to come out with a release. Don't get me wrong, I will devour it eagerly when it comes out. But in the meantime, I get to play other very good games. In the last few weeks I have gotten to play 2 games that I had wanted to play for a long time. I've enjoyed them so much that I have subscribed to their developers. There are even more on my list of games I know are good, but haven't had time to try (other than a brief sampling). So, take your time, DrPinkCake. I can use the break productively, and when the next release comes out, I will be tied up for weeks (months?) with all the routes.
On the practical aspect, I agree with you.

even if i follow very few games, there is always a complete game that i am curious to play (now i am playing now and then, very nice)

however, let's not hide behind a finger, the longer the process, the more the risks increase. in the first 3 pages of the most beloved games there are 10 abandoned projects out of 90, it doesn't seem little to me, considering that the completed ones accumulate acclaim while the abandoned ones collect grudge votes.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
On the practical aspect, I agree with you.

even if i follow very few games, there is always a complete game that i am curious to play (now i am playing now and then, very nice)

however, let's not hide behind a finger, the longer the process, the more the risks increase. in the first 3 pages of the most beloved games there are 10 abandoned projects out of 90, it doesn't seem little to me, considering that the completed ones accumulate acclaim while the abandoned ones collect grudge votes.
If this game were to be abandoned, I would grieve, certainly. But life goes on. It certainly wouldn't be the first game I've been interested in that was abandoned. Nor would I hesitate to withdraw Patronage were DPC to start ghosting us. Don't see that happening, though, either.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm sure the time between chapters can grow even more. This is the bane of all non-linear games. With each new part, more intersections and options means more renders, more dialogues, more animations with each part. It's all need time. I play a lot of VN and often see this situation.
By the way, the drama is not only with Jill and her connection with Lynette. In every relationship there is such a thing. Sage is Burke's trap. Bella has a trap with her husband. Maya and Josy are just a doomed way from Acting Lessons and I imagine the drama when you have to choose one of them. Quinn (and she will be among the main girls) is a trap with her criminal business. And don't forget Zoey. The possibilities for content are endless.
There are also many unsolved questions of the global plot in the game. 8 parts have passed, and we only have guesses on most issues. There is still a lot of work ahead.
most of the little mysteries I wouldn't even assume will ever be unraveled, but they're still pretty much irrelevant in the micro world of MC and his LI

a chapter whose main content was finding out why Melanie interfered between Chad and Sage would probably be an "empty" chapter, and likewise for lots and lots of mysteries that have accumulated so far

but the point is that there is no way to quantify how many chapters are needed to tell BADIK's story, the whole drug war could run out in a moment or last 2-3 seasons, look at Maya's debt for how long it drags on and how long it could drag on, even an infinite amount of time might not be enough.

the issue of Lynette's family ditto, it may end in a diary chapter or give way to a clash for inheritance

and in this the greater "size" of the chapters does not come to us much, large chapters but with content exclusive to the different paths, which do not advance the horizontal plot because that must be common to all

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes