den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
fear of being alone is a motivation

but Josy for all the story is the one who runs away from any contrast or danger

she has difficulties with Maya, then denies herself on the phone by ghosting her
she quarrels with her father, whom she loves and loves her so much, then flees to college (as if someone wants to stop her from going)
She wasn't ghosting Maya. Her father took away her phone after discovering she has a boy with her in the bedroom (MC) and she was naked.

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
Gin tonics are starting to wear off, so I remembered what I wanted to write... and ...it's basically:

how dare you?!
View attachment 1859050
be a Dik to this lovely lady?!

Also, this fun little exchange between MC, Bella and Jill caught my eye for the first time. A nice little love triangle we have here:

View attachment 1859071 View attachment 1859072
View attachment 1859075
View attachment 1859078
View attachment 1859079
:HideThePain:

p.s.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah, cmon. why don't they just do a Maya and Josy and share the MC?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
Apr 10, 2022
There's an interesting idea - a romp with Bianca could conceivably be on the Others path.
  • If you don't go to the dinner date, you're not on the Jill path, so you can't commit to her, and hence, pursuing Bianca can't be considered cheating on Jill.
  • If you help Jill at the recital, Bianca and Carla have some interesting things to say about the MC (at least according to Jamie).
  • If you're on the park bench with Quinn, you witness Matthew cheating on Bianca with Olivia.
  • When Bianca discovers Matthews infidelity, she can pull a Sage/Jade move ("If he can do it..." Funny, like mother like daughter, huh?) when it comes to the MC.
  • And because the MC is not with Jill, there shouldn't be some internal moral struggle on Bianca's part regarding her friend's boyfriend.
So, what's to stop Bianca from starting something with the MC? All it would take is an introduction.

I can't believe I'm actually going there, but let's just pretend for a moment that Geoff might be Jill's dad. His hand and ring do seem to match the one on the guy sitting next to Amelia at Jill's recital...

View attachment 1859275

View attachment 1859276

View attachment 1859279
I never noticed Amelia is in that shot, this fuckin game.

Reactions: OFT

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
No problem at all. First phone message in Episode 9 is gonna look like this:

Queen B: "Hey, this is Bianca, Jill's friend. Jill gave me your number. Just wanted to thank you for what you did at her recital. That was fucking huge, dude!
Fuckface: "Heh, thanks. I was hella nervous. But you know, life is about stepping out of your comfort zone, helping friends yadda yadda.
B: "Still, doing something like this for her, you two must be really close. I'm surprised she hasn't introduced you to us yet.
F: "Yeah, you know, I guess she can be a bit picky in that regard.
B: "Truueee. Probably still better than not being picky enough, though. I can speak from experience.
F: "Oh noes.."
B: "Anyway I would love to hear more from you playing the guitar. Any additional gigs planned?
F: "Not really. I'm sure we can arrange something, though.."

Next up, Bianca visits MC in his luxurious library, sees the photo of their parents, bonding starts and the door is open. :WeSmart::BootyTime:
MC: "Nah, me and Jill don't talk no more"
Untitled-1.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I think he meant smaller as in size, for example, you won't have to download the entire game again. Knowing DPC and knowing how he always tries to outdo himself, he's going to go for an even bigger update next episode, trying to fit all the content for the separate branches, because if he starts splitting up the content (for example Josy, Maya and Sage content in episode 9, Jill, Bella, Quinn and etc. in episode 10), people will riot and invade his house.
Ain't nobody gonna do shit.

Radiant, puts out a wallpaper a month and then drops an update a tenth the size and half the quality of BaD every 8-10 months. And still people subscribe. DPC can literally do all the runs, singular, that is to say, make each path from now to epilogue, one at a time, starting with Maya Josy for the next four updates, then two years later, Sage for the next four, then Bella, then some random raccoon, and you will do nothing. We will all do nothing. We will keep paying him, keep praising him and keep begging for updates, because that is what's GOING to happen.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Ain't nobody gonna do shit.

Radiant, puts out a wallpaper a month and then drops an update a tenth the size and half the quality of BaD every 8-10 months. And still people subscribe. DPC can literally do all the runs, singular, that is to say, make each path from now to epilogue, one at a time, starting with Maya Josy for the next four updates, then two years later, Sage for the next four, then Bella, then some random raccoon, and you will do nothing. We will all do nothing. We will keep paying him, keep praising him and keep begging for updates, because that is what's GOING to happen.
did you really just digged out and respond to a comment made by 7 months ago? :ROFLMAO:. and to the top of it you even wrong about it?! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She wasn't ghosting Maya. Her father took away her phone after discovering she has a boy with her in the bedroom (MC) and she was naked.
actually her father takes away her cell phone even just because she invited someone to dinner, which is a very grave sin....

however Josy ghosted Maya even after that, because the texts she finds on her cell phone are too aggressive (okay, functional for the big twist)

Josy has a lion moment (when she confronts Quinn at the beginning) in a sheep's life

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't get the infatuation with Bianca.

KRJ I get, she's super quirky and appeals to the inner nerd in all of us.

Sally I get, she has a huge personality, and the fact that she loathes the mc only makes a potential hook-up all the more sweet.

Heather I get, she's a bitch, she's Tommy's girl, and she has huge jugs.

Lynette I get, motherfuckers need their fix.

But I don't get Bianca.

To have even met Bianca, the mc has to be seriously dedicated to Jill; he even has to abandon Sage on her deathbed. And then you meet Jill's friends, and one of them is this boring redhead. And suddenly everyone is like, "MUST FUCK, MUST FUCK NOW!"

I don't get it.

Then Zoey comes along, she's basically angled to land straight in the mc's lap, and everyone's like, "FUCK OFF YOU BLUE HAIRED CUNT! WE JUST COMMITED OUTSELVES TO SOMEONE ELSE! JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!"

I don't get it.

Is it that people like the idea of hurting Jill? Or is there something about Bianca that turns people on?

On a side note, there are around 30 female characters that the mc has no sexual association with. That's more than 50% of the girls! Some of them are dead, so that's gonna make it hard, and some he hasn't even met, but I wonder which of them may get their moment with the mc in the future episodes.

Last edited:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017

Sally I get, she has a huge personality, and the fact that she loathes the mc only makes a potential hook-up all the more sweet.

But I don't get Bianca.

To have even met Bianca, the mc has to be seriously dedicated to Jill; he even has to abandon Sage on her deathbed. And then you meet Jill's friends, and one of them is this boring redhead. And suddenly everyone is like, "MUST FUCK, MUST FUCK NOW!"

I don't get it.

Then Zoey comes along, she's basically angled to land straight in the mc's lap, and everyone's like, "FUCK OFF YOU BLUE HAIRED CUNT! WE JUST COMMITED OUTSELVES TO SOMEONE ELSE! JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!"

I don't get it.

Is it that people like the idea of hurting Jill? Or is there something about Bianca that turns people on?

On a side note, there are around 30 female characters that the mc has no sexual association with. That's more than 50% of the girls! Some of them are dead, so that's gonna make it hard, and some he hasn't even met, but I wonder which of them may get their moment with the mc in the future episodes.

Bianca is hot(ter than Jill), while Zoey is trailer trash. The monkey brain is pretty straightforward :BootyTime:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

But I don't get Bianca.

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

Sexual bulimy

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
being objective here, most of the dislike is likely from waaaay too much focus on her nonsensical tuition plotline early on.

overall its the most boring "drama" of the main girls at the start (like just get a job, Maya. wtf lol) and doesnt hold up to even the slightest scrutiny. and then the cherry on top is the M&J forced drama break up whatever event that your MC cant avoid even if you dont care for Maya or Josy. its a combo of dumb/boring beginning drama and a forced nut punch to the MC even if you as the player dont give a shit.

it kinda comes off like Maya has a few first world problems and yet is acting like the world is literally crumbling around her. and then M&J spread that drama queen perspective to the in game MC during the library scene
SomboSteel I like you, but that wasn't objective because you based it on your subjective view of why there are players who don't like Maya.

Objectively, it's simply that there are players who recognize Maya's problem as a problem and not a drama. A problem is there to be solved. So you think about the solution to a problem, but not the problem itself, because then it becomes a drama and you only see the problem itself, but no solution.

A true story:
My first great love had a stepfather who was just like Patrick, except for the religion thing. Many men were put off by her stepfather because he was a problem (cockblock). She herself was a virgin and like Maya, not really familiar with boys either. Yes, she had boys as boyfriends too, but not anymore. The stepfather made sure of that. I was not deterred and it took 6 months for her stepfather to trust me. I also didn't have sex with my first great love until after those 6 months (before her I had several girlfriends and had sex with you too). But those 6 months of waiting were more than worth it. M. G. (My first great love) was like Maya in the beginning and became a Josy. All it took was a look, a touch or a word and we fell over each other and fucked like rabbits. All this would never have happened if I had also been deterred by her stepfather.

There are players who want it easy and there are players who also accept difficulties in order to achieve their goal. That is objective. :D(y)

But there's also a subjective side to the coin. Some people like Maya, others don't. :D(y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't get it. ( 1 )
Most of them... ooooh I'm gonna destroy this bitch' ass and take " revenge " on Jill for being in existence !!! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: and the rest ( like you wrote before just from another aspect... ) moddafuckers need their fix :p:KEK:

Barely recognizable number of players just wanna stuff her holes because she is ( will be ) an option ( manwhore ) :LOL:

I don't get it. ( 2 )
Welp this is a forced entry ( from Fuckface' side ) from a closed chapter of his life at the halfway mark of the game... shitstorm dead ahead whatever happens so why not the dislikes about her ?! :ROFLMAO:

From the list of " contenders " there are very few that makes the bar... but those have very good chance to land on Fuckface' schlong :KEK: ( IF chosen... :p )

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Yup, while she is hot, there's plenty of other hot fishes in this sea, but imo the main reason for her popularity is that by fucking Bianca you can also fuck with Jill :p

170589c0bc55bba4a3e6c96c70bec0c8.gif

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
There's always someone that falls for the sidest of side girls, no? :p And aren't we all just memeing around atm, until the next update drops?
Anyway in my case I don't hate Jill. I actually like the posh, freckled redhead, esp when she wears dresses like during the recital.
So yeah I actually don't expect there really will be more content with her in the future, because rn there's just this one little theory, that we can speculate about. Cheating friends could be a red herring as well. But I absolutely wouldn't mind being wrong here. :)

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
maybe unknown to jill, all her best friends and their partners life a swinging and swapping lifestyle and they just don't tell jill cause she's too innocent.

and c'mon everyone. jill is hot, look at hat body. As long as she doesn't smile and you look at her from the front and not at the side :)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
and c'mon everyone. jill is hot, look at (t)hat body suppose it was missing in action :KEK:
Good luck with that take :p:giggle::whistle: Seeing the vast amount of immature reactions on that facial constraction you might as well rename yourself to Don Quixote :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Granted Jills facial expressions are not even an average work they are straight up BAD... and not as Being a DIK ! :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes