shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Bianca is hot(ter than Jill), while Zoey is trailer trash. The monkey brain is pretty straightforward :BootyTime:
Sexual bulimy
Most of them... ooooh I'm gonna destroy this bitch' ass and take " revenge " on Jill for being in existence !!! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: and the rest ( like you wrote before just from another aspect... ) moddafuckers need their fix :p:KEK:

Barely recognizable number of players just wanna stuff her holes because she is ( will be ) an option ( manwhore ) :LOL:

Welp this is a forced entry ( from Fuckface' side ) from a closed chapter of his life at the halfway mark of the game... shitstorm dead ahead whatever happens so why not the dislikes about her ?! :ROFLMAO:

From the list of " contenders " there are very few that makes the bar... but those have very good chance to land on Fuckface' schlong :KEK: ( IF chosen... :p )
Yup, while she is hot, there's plenty of other hot fishes in this sea, but imo the main reason for her popularity is that by fucking Bianca you can also fuck with Jill :p

View attachment 1860039
There's always someone that falls for the sidest of side girls, no? :p And aren't we all just memeing around atm, until the next update drops?
Anyway in my case I don't hate Jill. I actually like the posh, freckled redhead, esp when she wears dresses like during the recital.
So yeah I actually don't expect there really will be more content with her in the future, because rn there's just this one little theory, that we can speculate about. Cheating friends could be a red herring as well. But I absolutely wouldn't mind being wrong here. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't get the infatuation with Bianca.

KRJ I get, she's super quirky and appeals to the inner nerd in all of us.

Sally I get, she has a huge personality, and the fact that she loathes the mc only makes a potential hook-up all the more sweet.

Heather I get, she's a bitch, she's Tommy's girl, and she has huge jugs.

Lynette I get, motherfuckers need their fix.

But I don't get Bianca.

To have even met Bianca, the mc has to be seriously dedicated to Jill; he even has to abandon Sage on her deathbed. And then you meet Jill's friends, and one of them is this boring redhead. And suddenly everyone is like, "MUST FUCK, MUST FUCK NOW!"

I don't get it.

Then Zoey comes along, she's basically angled to land straight in the mc's lap, and everyone's like, "FUCK OFF YOU BLUE HAIRED CUNT! WE JUST COMMITED OUTSELVES TO SOMEONE ELSE! JUST FUCK OFF AND DIE!!"

I don't get it.

Is it that people like the idea of hurting Jill? Or is there something about Bianca that turns people on?

On a side note, there are around 30 female characters that the mc has no sexual association with. That's more than 50% of the girls! Some of them are dead, so that's gonna make it hard, and some he hasn't even met, but I wonder which of them may get their moment with the mc in the future episodes.

I think the Bianca obsession is somewhat tongue in cheek, but I agree her specific appeal is hard for me to see. The problem with Zoey, however, is entirely about how she's used within the the game, and I've already said more than enough on that topic.

EDIT:
I'm thinking these N7 posted previews do not need to be in a spoiler tag. Is there anyone who doesn't click? :p
I assume that's in preparation for any Halloween costume spoilers we might get in future previews. That or I'm legitimately impressed by Bella's Zoey costume!

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was just thinking about Quinn again. I really have too much time on my hands. So I can imagine that there could be a large-scale revenge action against Quinn in the background. It will probably only be triggered if the MC is not in a relationship with Quinn. This revenge action will be more funny than dramatic.

But why? Quinn has two major character flaws that might bother other people. She likes to make fun of other people and exaggerates. She will never apologize for that, Quinn herself has told MC.

Let's take a look at the people involved in the revenge.

Josy) Quinn has been talking to Josy on the phone. This is what she herself tells MC in EP1. She said to Josy that she is being called by the MC. In doing so, she has already crossed two lines. Invading the MC's privacy and actively interfering in a relationship (whether friendly or romantic). She did not apologize.

Maya) Okay, not much explanation is needed about what Quinn did to Maya. She didn't apologize. What's stupid is that Quinn didn't know that Maya was Josy's Girlfriend. Thus, they both realized what kind of person Quinn is. Which is really stupid for Quinn because they both have brothers.

Derek) So we know that Derek is going to protect his sister Maya. But can Derek protect Maya from anything? No. We can see that in the example of a party game. In "Spin the Dildo," Quinn has more or less forced Josy and Maya to join in. Derek shows a clear negative reaction and the MC also looked the other way when Elena kissed Maya. Quinn himself told the MC what else Maya would be willing to do.

Tommy) Tommy was also not pleased that Josy joined Spin the Dildo. Tommy was visibly upset about it. Josy took it as such, which it is. A party game. But with Tommy, Quinn later took it too far. After the EP5 prep party, Tommy was very angry. But Quinn didn't apologize. Even when Tommy later apologized to Quinn, Quinn didn't back down. But Tommy may have learned from the MC that there is no shame in apologizing, and that you can be forgiven. But Quinn doesn't change.

MC) It depends on how you play the MC. In my case, he doesn't really want anything to do with Quinn. But there's a crucial phone call that Quinn finds out about and gets scared because she realizes that the MC is an elephant. They say elephants are like that so they don't forget anything in their lives. Oops.

The phone conversation is between Josy and the MC. Josy has learned from Elena that the MC had to walk around campus naked and asks the MC about it. From the MC's answers, it appears that he and Derek still have a beef with Quinn. But Josy didn't tell Quinn about it because she didn't talk to Quinn, which we learn at EP7's HOT party. No, Quinn knows from Elena, who in turn was with Josy when she chatted with the MC.

Now for the special shot of Elena and the MC in EP8. The official Walkthrought says the following about it. "If you decide to accept their recording, it will have a positive effect on your friendship with Elena and John Boy." Why does this matter? "Spin the Dildo" from EP4. The MC understands Elena and Maya's kiss for what it was. A party game. Elena is saved from revenge.

By the way, the MC can also save himself from Derek's revenge when he offers Derek to sleep in his room. One hand washes the other under Bros. Derek also lets the MC sleep with him in EP4.

Quinn has to learn that there are boundaries and that you should apologize when you cross them. Revenge, which is sure to be fun, will probably take place as a Halloween prank in EP9. DPC himself wrote that he was looking forward to the Halloween episode of BaDIK from the beginning.

Reactions: Alphaeboy

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022

"Zoey, I'm in a throuple relationship with two bisexuals. I'm banging a redhead and her mom. I'm also with several strippers, the school librarian and a goblin. I don't have time for you."

Zoey whacks the MC with her skateboard.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes