dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think this was more than clear :KEK:
And again you destroy the context. Now even your own, to put yourself in a better light. Why don't you take the whole passage? :rolleyes:

But because I'm an honest asshole, I'll take it for you. :devilish:

For conspiracy theorists :KEK: For us mortals it shows the standard is Fuckface does not feel comfortable with the idea Zoey being back... since he moved on and all... and therefore...

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a feeling this is how the episode 9 will end with them meeting. I simply cannot see her being integrated yet with the Halloween party coming and other stuff that are going on. Probably it will be a little time skip to Spring Break and then they have this chance encounter in a park or something and that's how episode ends. Half cliffhanger . Just my 2 cents

• Sad
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Can't wait to see my boy Tremolo introduce his chosen LI to her haha.

Like "Hey Zoey, this is Sage, she's hot and we bang a lot" or
"Hey Zoey, this is Jill my girlfriend she blushes a lot" or
"Hey Zoey, this is Bella she's married but I'm gonna bang her a lot"
"This is Maya and Josy, Yeah I have two girlfriends now and we bang a lot"
"Oh btw this Quinn she loves broccoli and crack and we bang. A lot."

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
did Dalix took over your account ?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
They are just my speculations like when I said that Zoey was going to be the protagonist of the interlude, when I said that she was going to return in episode 9

I have several theories that I will not say because I want to see if DPC is going down that path that I am suspecting and if it does this game is going to get better

At least for me

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Looking at MC in that preview, I doubt he is able to say more than "Uuhhhh..". Seriously what is that posture, what are these clothes?
Zoey on the other hand, there's always a spot for her on one of my Othes paths. Still would've preferred her to leave it with this one tattoo, though.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
They are just my speculations like when I said that Zoey was going to be the protagonist of the interlude, when I said that she was going to return in episode 9

I have several theories that I will not say because I want to see if DPC is going down that path that I am suspecting and if it does this game is going to get better

At least for me
Well, color me intrigued.
Spell those theories of yours.
I want to know if you're the next Nostradamus.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
As you can see she didn't play the interlude... This thread will be amazing when episode 9 comes out and people crying because they don't understand anything and want someone to explain everything :BootyTime:
Without playing the Interlude HOW do you wanna play E9 ? :oops: :unsure: :rolleyes: Explaining can wait... they have to get over this hurdle first :KEK:

Reactions: Walter Victor

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
As you can see she didn't play the interlude... This thread will be amazing when episode 9 comes out and people crying because they don't understand anything and want someone to explain everything :BootyTime:
I played the Interlude. It's been a while, and I can't fully remember. You have to excuse me, I've hit my old age in my 20s.

• Sad
Reactions: Ilhares

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
did Dalix took over your account ?:LOL::ROFLMAO:
No analysis of underwear colors and the correlation to the genealogical tree mentioned anywhere :unsure: :Kappa::coffee:

I have a feeling this is how the episode 9 will end with them meeting. I simply cannot see her being integrated yet with the Halloween party coming and other stuff that are going on.
I'm mostly leaning that way, as well, but then again she will loose steam and since she isn't well liked, I feel DPC has to hit the iron while is hot, or she will forever be an afterthought.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes