Master5043

Jul 30, 2020
Unfortunately, I do not have time to follow all the information in the discussions. Can someone briefly explain why so many people hate Zoey? I don't see anything about her that makes me feel so negative.

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Here's comes my Dalli brainwave for today:
MC seems to wear black outfits as his 'nice clothes going out' attire. He has ditched his jacket on most of his official dates, so I'm guessing this will be more of the same. Knowing DPC, Zoya is probably interrupting one of those dates. MC going to specified location to meet your selected girl(s) from ep. 8 and of course DPC makes this one show up for the purposes of drama to ruin it. This narrative intention has been apparent to me for a while. It is a classic DPC troupe at this point to steer you in a direction so he can insert drama and ruin your fun. Won't work for me, because I will happily tell this creature to hop back on that board and skate on. If you inexplicably like this creature then you will be given the opportunity to ditch your selected girl, or cheat (which of course you will be punished for later). You won't be able to have your pinkcake and eat it too, however. Choosing Zoya will destroy what you have worked on for 8 episodes. I don't believe the hype about Zoya joining some kind of throuple. We are lucky enough to get M&J. Don't expect any more mini harems from this dev.
Without a jacket, Tremolo looks incredibly ugly. In the preview, he looks like a schoolboy who put on his older brother's clothes from college and went on a date with Irma from class unexpectedly ran into another girlfriend Judy from another class.
In his place, I would not take off jacket. It is clear that Pink is not yet able to create a normal texture of clothes, which makes the clothes look blurry.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay. I think that actually Dawe and Quinn are behind the blackmail of Chad. Yes, I know Dawe has pictures too, but Quinn explains it well in EP8. She says that everyone knows because Arieth keeps falling in love with other men. Ergo, Dawe will have known before and sent himself the pictures of Arieth with the DIKs to make himself look like a victim too.

"He said it was too risky." This one sentence from EP4 tells us who Quinn was talking to. Dawe. Why? He talked to Quinn in the credits of EP3 and in EP4 Quinn told Riona that someone can't come because there can be problems. It wouldn't be good if the MC met Dawe at HOT's house.

"Thanks to Chad, they were being watched." This sentence implies that a plan went wrong because of Chad. The reason is Chad's freak out.

I assume that Dawe's desire was to become president of Alpha's, and he asked Quinn for help and promised to remain a customer. But as Riona correctly points out, he's paranoid.

Then comes the flashback with Tommy and Quinn explaining why Tommy and Quinn want to get rid of Chad.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
What's the odds this preview be the last image of the episode?:unsure:
Maybe. Judging by the statuses that Pink posted on his discord profile, he started working on Zoey's content first. I do not know why everyone decided that he was writing a story from the end to the beginning, but if so, then it really could be true. But if he adheres to the classic rules of script writing, then this scene may be one of the first in the game.
Sage was the first preview in episode 8 and the scene with her was one of the first events, so I'm still thinking about meeting Zoey at the beginning of the episode. Knowing Pink's penchant for drama and unexpected endings, a kiss between Zoey and MС should be the finish line.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Unfortunately, I do not have time to follow all the information in the discussions. Can someone briefly explain why so many people hate Zoey? I don't see anything about her that makes me feel so negative.
She is a worthless waste of screen time that came when things finally got interesting. She is also ugly and her role in story is Josy, but worse as no one cares about her

Reactions: znar25

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maybe. Judging by the statuses that Pink posted on his discord profile, he started working on Zoey's content first. I do not know why everyone decided that he was writing a story from the end to the beginning, but if so, then it really could be true. But if he adheres to the classic rules of script writing, then this scene may be one of the first in the game.
Sage was the first preview in episode 8 and the scene with her was one of the first events, so I'm still thinking about meeting Zoey at the beginning of the episode. Knowing Pink's penchant for drama and unexpected endings, a kiss between Zoey and MС should be the finish line.
I'm jumping on this bandwagon. I think everyone is okay with me writing that the Halloween party is at the end of EP9 because DPC has already introduced us to his party planner mini-game and we need to plan the party.

Why isn't the MC wearing his DIK jacket. This is actually quite simple. DPC shows us the MC without his DIK jacket a few times and we get used to it. But the most important thing is that Zoey doesn't know that the MC is a DIK.

Now we want to see that Zoey has a friend who is either a DIK, HOT or an invited guest (The Vixen) at the Halloween party. The MC tells Zoey that he has fallen in love and there is no future together. Zoey is devastated and her boyfriend drags her to the coolest Halloween party on campus to cheer Zoey up. The MC doesn't know Zoey is coming, and Zoey doesn't know the MC is a DIK for not wearing his jacket. Who is the clown at the party? Zoey thought the horror clown at Bret's tattoo store was cool.

The jacket is also easier to explain, but not as entertaining. Josy asked the MC if the DIK jacket keeps you warm. The MC says so far yes, but he doesn't know if it will keep warm when it gets colder. Heck, it's fall in BaDIK now.:cry:

Reactions: Kellermann

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The jacket is also easier to explain, but not as entertaining. Josy asked the MC if the DIK jacket keeps you warm. The MC says so far yes, but he doesn't know if it will keep warm when it gets colder. Heck, it's fall in BaDIK now.:cry:
I think I like this theory the best. Ep. 9 is the perfect time (now that MC has made things official) for you to let your chosen girl wear your jacket around campus. A status symbol for the girl that she is riding the biggest dick at B&R and as a warning to any wouldbe suitors like those jocks, to stay away from your girl.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think I like this theory the best. Ep. 9 is the perfect time (now that MC has made things official) for you to let your chosen girl wear your jacket around campus. A status symbol for the girl that she is riding the biggest dick at B&R and as a warning to any wouldbe suitors like those jocks, to stay away from your girl.
(y)

Reactions: Ilhares

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
1. I understand. People are triggered because due to the Interlude, episode 9 has been delayed for 3 months. Children's reaction. In fact, the return of Zoey is an important plot twist that will add drama and interest to the story, presenting players with an important choice. The game has been around for 3 years now, it needs new faces and new directions. Otherwise, people will lose interest.
2. Disagree. She is hot, sexy and easy going. Yes, at first glance it resembles Josy (actually perfect wife material in real life), but we know DPC. He will not add two identical characters and will always write the character's story and motivation. And he does it well. In his games, nothing is ever done "just like that." Consequences and disclosure will follow, let's wait for new episodes. While she resembles a young girl who does not know what she wants from life and this is normal at 20 years old. I don't know a single female character in the game that I can hate. Except for Becky, of course.
1. Incorrect, people are triggered because Zoey suddenly showed up way too late into the game when people have already lost interest. We already had to make the hard choice of a single LI (or the trouple for the M&J path) only for Zoey to show up now of all times. The events in the interlude make her seem even worse then she already did, especially with DPC classic lack of communication patented spin for brain dead Drama.

2. This is insanely subjective. I find her exceptionally ugly, especially with the blue hair and that specific haircut (mind you I liked Rena in AL but holy shit wtf is wrong with Zoey's hair), all of the tatoos are an absolute overkill, not as much as her bitch of a friend but still way too many.

DPC literally went "How can i introduce drama where there is none? Oh, I know, let's re-introduce MC's EX out of nowhere. I am brilliant!"

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You are close to calling Boomer those who like me once used Lycos, MSN Messenger and Myspace.
I used all of those, and definitely not a part of the boomer generation. Wait, I take that back. I don't think I ever used MySpace, it was a fetid swamp of people who couldn't design a webpage to save a life.
Mmm i don't think AVN gives crabs.... But if Arieth was avalaible a lot of players would try her...
A lot of players have no taste or impulse control, apparently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think I was most surprised to see her in the B&R colors, even if it's not B&R gear she's wearing.
So Zoey got to B&R? Interesting.
We don't know that yet.
Weird shit is going to happen :devilish:
I've tried that game, not particularly to my taste.
As a guest. She's not going to be accepted as a student if she didn't finish High School They did accept Arieth.

On another note, MC looks so much hotter with his new hairstyle.
Wrong on both counts.
"Through the mouth the fish dies" if I have learned something in my 31 years of age, it is I prefer to remain silent than to pass as a clown later
Don't put yourself down like that, my man. You can pass as a clown any time you want.
People who call Jill a goblin, what are your thoughts on the blue haired cunt?
I'll let you know as soon as we see one.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
1. In fact, the return of Zoey is an important plot twist that will add drama and interest to the story, presenting players with an important choice
No, it would have done all of those things if we actually knew her or cared about her. Again, Josy before coming to college - we saw her, talked to her, got invested in her and when she came to college she became a rival to other main girls. That storyline works - once.

We don't know Zoe. We don't care about Zoe. She is perfectly irrelevant and comes ouf of thin air to eat screen time of the romantic plots that are years in development and finally coming to fruition.

This is frustrating. I want to see more Sage/Trouple/Halloween/Jill/anything but a completely new storyline that is pushed into my face.

. The game has been around for 3 years now, it needs new faces and new directions. Otherwise, people will lose interest.
No, lol the game doesn't need anything new at the moment, it can barely keep up with the routes and characters it already has. Jills sister? Maya family and education? Restaurant blowing up into Quin face? Sage and her family? Nah, who gives a shit, those plots are not even in the middle of their development so let's push them aside and bring another plot. We had so few before, right?

2. Disagree. She is hot, sexy and easy going. Yes, at first glance it resembles Josy (actually perfect wife material in real life), but we know DPC.
She doesn't just resemble Josy. Her role in the story IS Josy - a previous romantic connection from before college coming to compete.

He will not add two identical characters and will always write the character's story and motivation.
Cool. Can he stop adding characters and finish developing the ones he already has? Would be nice.

In fact, many people were interested in her. And how will events unfold with her return. The DPC has thrown out a plot twist that makes Episode 9 look forward to. I don't know how else to endure 3-4 months.
No, he thrown a plot with a Halloween party, Sage family, etc and then derailed it and side tracked it by a completely new storyline that is neither needed or appreciated. A huge part of the future episode screen time will be wasted on a character that shouldn't even be there for all other plotlines to work. You waited for all those things that took years to set up? Hah, fuck you, get yourself a new character pushed into your face.

And yes, with a character that no one cares about, tons of fan art are drawn.
Every single character of the game has art aplenty. Zoe has the least made even now, when she is introduced - you will struggle to find a single new art with her coming in a week. Bella or any other main girl has like ten every week.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Doubtful he meant theories on F95 though... :rolleyes: :LOL:
Early on in Acting Lessons thread, he was reading/answering/throwing hints to almost every theorycrafting posts, no matter how long. I would like to think that, depending how busy he is, he still likes to reads through some discussions, at least in his discord and patreon, if not even peeking in here.

The thought that DPC has read one of dalli's posts at some point is extra funny to me, regardless if he went 'how did that bastard know :eek:', or just laughing his ass off.

Reactions: shazba and dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes