JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
As you can see she didn't play the interlude... This thread will be amazing when episode 9 comes out and people crying because they don't understand anything and want someone to explain everything :BootyTime:
Even in darkest times dalli_x will be there for those who struggle.

Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
"Through the mouth the fish dies" if I have learned something in my 31 years of age, it is I prefer to remain silent than to pass as a clown later
With a healthy dose of self-deprecation, you'll never see yourself as a clown. I'm much older than you (47, yes, I know I've lied about my age before:cry::ROFLMAO:) and I speak from experience when I write that self-mockery is a way to accept you for who you are.

Also, DPC himself wrote in his Q&A that he likes to read through fans' theories, some are crazy and others are very close to the way the story goes.

I certainly won't judge you for your theories, because I like reading theories myself and they give us Threat members a basis for discussion and debate.

So finally give me your theories!!!:p:ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Quite interesting that after Maya's preview comes Zoey's now if the next one and Josy's would only confirm that there will be a new member in that relationship :devilish::ROFLMAO:
I have already said that Zoey is probably the future romantic partner of someone from Josy/Maya in case of a potential breakup.
I don't think she will become a full-fledged member of their trouple, but she may become one of the reasons for the breakup.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There are a lot of benches in this game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
There are a lot of benches in this game:
Name this bench please :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alphaeboy

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Also the MC is once again not wearing his DIK jacket, and the jacket/shirt/whatever thing he is wearing looks rather goofy.
Here's comes my Dalli brainwave for today:
MC seems to wear black outfits as his 'nice clothes going out' attire. He has ditched his jacket on most of his official dates, so I'm guessing this will be more of the same. Knowing DPC, Zoya is probably interrupting one of those dates. MC going to specified location to meet your selected girl(s) from ep. 8 and of course DPC makes this one show up for the purposes of drama to ruin it. This narrative intention has been apparent to me for a while. It is a classic DPC troupe at this point to steer you in a direction so he can insert drama and ruin your fun. Won't work for me, because I will happily tell this creature to hop back on that board and skate on. If you inexplicably like this creature then you will be given the opportunity to ditch your selected girl, or cheat (which of course you will be punished for later). You won't be able to have your pinkcake and eat it too, however. Choosing Zoya will destroy what you have worked on for 8 episodes. I don't believe the hype about Zoya joining some kind of throuple. We are lucky enough to get M&J. Don't expect any more mini harems from this dev.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes