sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
@Darkdevil66, explain yourself this very moment! :cautious:
Indeed, that "you're too late, I've found finer asses than yours" excitement face :KEK:
Yeah... Why the fuck are you here ?! :oops::unsure: I have already moved on sooo..... what do you want from me ? :p :cautious::rolleyes:

Seeing how their story ended in the InterLube it's the " normal " reaction for anyone with common sense... if she approaches as a friend then fine... if it's not at an inconvenient time but coming back expecting nothing changed would be foolish of her side... though the pic does not suggest one or the other :p:rolleyes:

Reactions: Walter Victor

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's time for theories! I don't like the MC's posture, and his hunched back. He looks like a scared puppy. I think this is a planned meeting because, as we remember, Tremolo asked his father to give his phone number to Zoey. I don't like it, but it suggests (or rather my idea is confirmed) that Pink is going to get back on the hype train of the cheap drama of first love.
Oh, and wow do I hate the MC's new haircut.
No, because of the old hairstyle, MС's ugly face caught the eye. The new hairstyle somehow masks his ugliness.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So it's time for theories! I don't like the MC's posture, and his hunched back. He looks like a scared puppy. I think this is a planned meeting because, as we remember, Tremolo asked his father to give his phone number to Zoey. I don't like it, but it suggests (or rather my idea is confirmed) that Pink is going to get back on the hype train of the cheap drama of first love.
Lol I was just about to post that myself. But you were faster. Glad to see we are of the same mind. :D(y)

The look on the MC's face is understandable as such because we were able to choose our LI in EP8, so it's not a pleasant meeting. :unsure:

However, this raises more questions regarding Josy and Maya if they are the MC's LIs. In EP2, the MC can be honest with Maya and tell her why he is going home. This also gives plus points. The MC also asks Maya if she is jealous. Maya logically knows through Josy that the MC had sex with her, but later is not jealous because the MC fucked Josy. :unsure:

Maya knows even from the MC that he is not sure if it was love or not, which connected him with his ex-girlfriend. But what happens when the MC tells Josy and Maya to meet his ex-girlfriend. After all, he is an honest MC CHICK, otherwise Josy and Maya would not be his LIs. How will Josy and Maya react, jealous? Are they maybe afraid that the MC is screwing Zoey or his love for Zoey will be rekindled. :unsure:

The preview has potential. Josy and Maya know what town the MC is from. Will they spy on the MC? The town invites them to do so. :eek::oops::rolleyes::unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Will they spy on the MC?
Nope :p coz...
The preview has potential
For conspiracy theorists :KEK: For us mortals it shows the standard is Fuckface does not feel comfortable with the idea Zoey being back... since he moved on and all... and therefore...
The town invites them to do so. :eek::oops::rolleyes::unsure:
There is no need for J&M to dwell in spooks academy... unless you kept that window of opportunity open for Zoey I don't think Fuckface will engage with her :p:KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: dalli_x

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Quite interesting that after Maya's preview comes Zoey's now if the next one and Josy's would only confirm that there will be a new member in that relationship :devilish::ROFLMAO:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Quite interesting that after Maya's preview comes Zoey's now if the next one and Josy's would only confirm that there will be a new member in that relationship :devilish::ROFLMAO:
Orange Sky my friend. :D(y)

My personal wish would be for the threesome to choose Zoey later. After all, the DPC has already shown that all three (Josy/Maya/MC) have the same taste in women.

The MC definitely liked Zoey, as we know. What if now Josy and Maya also take a liking to Zoey and give her a chance? I also want to dremember what Zoey thought in the interlude when she had sex with the MC. She will always be his.

Maybe our wish will come true. :cool::love:

• Love
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Pink is going to get back on the hype train of the cheap drama of first love.
Was there ever any doubt that's the direction DPC is taking? Anybody who thought otherwise after as early as Ep3 when Zoey was first mentioned isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

If MC didn't stay and went away just after dinner, nothing changes
Really? I could never resist Josy and so never tried that route.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

My personal wish would be for the threesome to choose Zoey later. After all, the DPC has already shown that all three (Josy/Maya/MC) have the same taste in women.

The MC definitely liked Zoey, as we know. What if now Josy and Maya also take a liking to Zoey and give her a chance? I also want to dremember what Zoey thought in the interlude when she had sex with the MC. She will always be his.

Now that this is also a Dallix theory, it is doomed

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Weird shit is going to happen :devilish:

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes