otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
I never downloaded the interlude, is it a separated thing? will it be present in the next update? I rather wait and play both together.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Our homie Stephen is absolutely necessary for us to get the happy Bella ending. Watch as my man Burker just fucking murders James in cold blood just because the fucker decided to come back and threaten MC and Bella's happiness. :Kappa:
You know, I was just thinking about this. And Burke can't kill someone who is already Dead :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I never downloaded the interlude, is it a separated thing? will it be present in the next update? I rather wait and play both together.
Interlude is the connection between Season 1/2 and 3. You have to play it once, for the next playthroughs, it is skippable. It's not necessary to download it now, if you want to wait for Ep 9, maybe Ep 9 and the Interlude will be a single download.

Reactions: otronegro

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Interlude is the connection between Season 1/2 and 3. You have to play it once, for the next playthroughs, it is skippable. It's not necessary to download it now, if you want to wait for Ep 9, maybe Ep 9 and the Interlude will be a single download.
Oh, You actually have to download the Interlude , because that is what gonna be updated with episode 9. (y).
Interlude, is "technically" the first episode of Season 3.

Reactions: otronegro

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 1873458

Well, gee, Maya, maybe if you weren't such a self-righteous granola girl, more people would like you.

As it it, she and Bella are my least favorite LI's, and I really hope there's a Bad End for her.

I don't want Maya to kill herself, but I wouldn't feel bad if the final shot we see of Maya is her sitting next to her father in a church pew, completely broken and trapped forever in her father's thrall.

Or maybe an ending where she's part of Quinn's menu, riding Stephen Burke's cock for that sweet, sweet free tuition.
Okay, here's the situation. You have a crazy, religion-obsessed father. He tries to control your whole life, he has the key to your room on campus, he calls you every day, tells you what to wear and who you should meet. Oh yeah, and he's blackmailing you with a huge debt for a loan. Of course you will have mental problems. Ronald Weasley! You may have the emotional range of a chair, but other people may have a hard time accepting such blackmail and harassment.
Patrick just breaks his daughter. I would not be surprised that he is still a pervert who secretly masturbates on her and dreams of fucking her.
I hope he ends up in jail.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Okay, here's the situation. You have a crazy, religion-obsessed father. He tries to control your whole life, he has the key to your room on campus, he calls you every day, tells you what to wear and who you should meet. Oh yeah, and he's blackmailing you with a huge debt for a loan. Of course you will have mental problems. Ronald Weasley! You may have the emotional range of a chair, but other people may have a hard time accepting such blackmail and harassment.
Patrick just breaks his daughter. I would not be surprised that he is still a pervert who secretly masturbates on her and dreams of fucking her.
I hope he ends up in jail.
You didn't have to answer. Maya haters don't deserve any attention.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
1. Maya stays with her father who secretly rapes her every Sunday after church service
2. Josie is raped by a drunken Tommy and she, unable to stand the humiliation, kills him, and then hangs herself in front of the window of the Dik mansion.
3. Bella cuts down the returning James with an axe, and then goes crazy and goes to a mental hospital.
4. Jill is raped by Tybalt and eventually she becomes obsessed with the ghost of revenge and pursues the entire Burke family until the Winchester brothers arrive in town
5. Sage kills Quinn, becomes the president of the restaurant, becomes a drug addict who is fucked by all the students of the campus for a dose.
6. MC becomes a drug addict and a drunkard who chokes on vomit and dies.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
1. Maya stays with her father who secretly rapes her every Sunday after church service
2. Josie is raped by a drunken Tommy and she, unable to stand the humiliation, kills him, and then hangs herself in front of the window of the Dik mansion.
3. Bella cuts down the returning James with an axe, and then goes crazy and goes to a mental hospital.
4. Jill is raped by Tybalt and eventually she becomes obsessed with the ghost of revenge and pursues the entire Burke family until the Winchester brothers arrive in town
5. Sage kills Quinn, becomes the president of the restaurant, becomes a drug addict who is fucked by all the students of the campus for a dose.
6. MC becomes a drug addict and a drunkard who chokes on vomit and dies.
Ok, but what about Derek and KRJ relationship ???

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oh, You actually have to download the Interlude , because that is what gonna be updated with episode 9. (y).
Interlude, is "technically" the first episode of Season 3.
The expectation is the Interlude will be included in all future downloads as Season 3 progresses (so from episodes 9 through to 12 inclusive).

So yeah, you don't need to download it and play it now, but you will have to play through it at least once to both import your story from the end of Season 2, and to continue with episode 9 when it comes out (but once you've played the Interlude once, you can select an option to skip it completely for future play throughs, and just answer a single critical decision based on the Interlude's outcome).

My personal opinion is that it's a step down from the rest of the story so far, but that's not to say it isn't a fine accomplishment in its own right. It'll probably take about an hour to play through.

xLeoTheOnex

Jun 11, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Please keep the conversation pertinent to Being a DIK.
Offtopic discussion of other unrelated games may result in an immediate thread ban without prior notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
Season 1 - 2 TORRENT

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The expectation is the Interlude will be included in all future downloads as Season 3 progresses (so from episodes 9 through to 12 inclusive).

So yeah, you don't need to download it and play it now, but you will have to play through it at least once to both import your story from the end of Season 2, and to continue with episode 9 when it comes out (but once you've played the Interlude once, you can select an option to skip it completely for future play throughs, and just answer a single critical decision based on the Interlude's outcome).

My personal opinion is that it's a step down from the rest of the story so far, but that's not to say it isn't a fine accomplishment in its own right. It'll probably take about an hour to play through.
I think you wrong here.Interlude is already separated game Launcher. Episode 9 won't have an another separated Launcher. We gonna update this for a while, and once the Season end, DPC probably gonna put out there an overall launcher for the season, that contain all episode.

DPC probably gonna put out there an overall launcher for the season, that contain all episode for season 3, and later along the road, we will have a season 3-4 game launcher, like we had with Season 1-2.

But right now, I think the goal is to update the Interlude , so its better if you have it.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
A cool thought for a change. It's a mix of fanfiction and theory.

Lynette wrote in her diary that Miranda and Vivian are now the HOT. Before Lynette returned to Neil, they were separated for 3, 5, or 7 days. Neil didn't remember for sure. What if Lynette was at B&R with Miranda and Vivian during that time? The three of them formed the HOT's. Only Lynette then realized she was pregnant and returned to Neil. :unsure::whistle:

In this case, the MC would automatically be a HOT because he would be the son of a founding member of the HOT's. This would put the DIK's in a favorable position because the MC would then be a HOT DIK and the sisterhood would automatically be connected to the DIK's. :cool:

This would make the MC the HOT ambassador to the DIK's. His room would then be sovereign HOT embassy property provided by the DIK's and so he can have anyone he wants sleep in his room. :cool:

In my case, of course, that would be Josy and Maya. They would be the embassy secretaries. :love:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
View attachment 1873458

Well, gee, Maya, maybe if you weren't such a self-righteous granola girl, more people would like you.

As it it, she and Bella are my least favorite LI's, and I really hope there's a Bad End for her.

I don't want Maya to kill herself, but I wouldn't feel bad if the final shot we see of Maya is her sitting next to her father in a church pew, completely broken and trapped forever in her father's thrall.

Or maybe an ending where she's part of Quinn's menu, riding Stephen Burke's cock for that sweet, sweet free tuition.
60c7ec12f482dc2f65416d81acc56c02b1afcafd51f75405942eabcb75d35f90.gif
Now that I caught up on being stoned I almost wanna ask it... who hurt you this badly and... 17a4f545292c5f7c97800b9ac4867b76bc45ad64dfcd92cf80aa70ea811d68e4.jpg :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jjplay

May 18, 2021
I want to try this game out, but I don't know how to start there are so many files. I just start with season 1 & 2? And then play this "interlude"?

Also, the season 1+2 are 20GB :O

Reactions: Bruno34

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I want to try this game out, but I don't know how to start there are so many files. I just start with season 1 & 2? And then play this "interlude"?

Also, the season 1+2 are 20GB :O
You have to start with Season 1 + 2, Interlude is the connection to Season 3 and also some kind of back story of Zoey. After Season 2 you export a special Savegame, this will be imported in the Interlude. You have to play Interlude at least once (if you play different routes, you can skip the Interlude, there are only a few choices to made then) and queueing the player line waiting for Ep 9.

Reactions: ename144 and LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes