sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey guys, i know that you probably get asked this a lot and im sorry if its a bother havent saw the posts in a while. Is there a date for the release of episode 9?
The day when it drops is the date of the release ! :p :KEK: Not before October... ;)

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
... but is there a mod ...
I don't suggest to use any mod (sorry Sancho), it's like dining in an first-class restaurant and when the first dish is applied, you use salt (or soy like we learned somebody uses instead) or any other spice immediately on the dish without trying it before. So you never learn how the chef planned to experience the taste of the food, it's the same with a mod. DPC made this VN in his style, with his choices and you should (at least for the first times) follow his way. Using a walkthrough gives you a small hint for decisions, you can't or won't decide for yourself (or rate the size of your decision for the later progress).

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I don't suggest to use any mod (sorry Sancho), it's like dining in an first-class restaurant and when the first dish is applied, you use salt (or soy like we learned somebody uses instead) or any other spice immediately on the dish without trying it before. So you never learn how the chef planned to experience the taste of the food, it's the same with a mod. DPC made this VN in his style, with his choices and you should (at least for the first times) follow his way. Using a walkthrough gives you a small hint for decisions, you can't or won't decide for yourself (or rate the size of your decision for the later progress).
Forgot to mention that part if you create an impossible stat to the persistent Episode 9 will melt down immediately your PC catches fire and your whole apartment goes up into smokes :KEK: But for sure you have to restart the game from the beginning... so think twice before turning to mods ! ;):LOL:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But it explains for me the Major Choice of Derek's revenge in EP8. If the MC takes revenge on Ron together with Derek, he is like Derek. If the MC stops Derek from doing so, then he is as controlling as Tommy. Thus, the neutral choice is the only logical choice and the MC is neither like Derek nor like Tommy in behavior.
Except, if you are playing with a Neutral Affinity, you can't make the Neutral Choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I will continue my reflections on this subject. We know from Josy that the HOTs' house was paid for by former HOTs. We know that Lynette came from a rich family, and I suspect that if Miranda and Vivan didn't come from rich families themselves 20 years ago, they sought out a rich student 20 years ago. Wait a minute. Vivan was already married. Lynette's father buys the HOTs' house because Lynette, like her son 18 years later, has made a sensible and adult decision. She attends college to build a future for herself. This led to Lynette and Neil separating and Lynette's father rewarding that decision by buying the HOTs' house.

The pregnancy test from the credits of EP8 is on the bathroom counter, located on the second floor of the HOT's house. What if the pregnancy test is really a flashback, as has already been suspected? Then this is the reason why Lynette returned to Neil.
I assume, the paid house is partially cause of Sage and her parents, following the story, i won't think, MC's granddad is paying anything within his grandsons range (but this could also be another blind alley by DPC).

The DIK's house is paid because it's Rusty's dad, if somebody with the financial background and a connection to the MC (B, R or anybody else) would do something good for him, he rather would intervene funding his tuition, helping with the DIK's house or anything, which would directly affect the MC.

If Lynette really left Neil and her dad rewarded her, it would have been a long time ago and i don't think it would last until now, maybe the funding of the HOT's house will be revealed in the next eps.

I also don't think, the pregnancy test will refer to Lynette, not believing the myth of Maria, we all know, that Lynette was pregnant with the MC and it would no surprise (even when it was during college). This would rather be in another flashback during the diary reading.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Forgot to mention that part if you create an impossible stat to the persistent Episode 9 will melt down immediately your PC catches fire and your whole apartment goes up into smokes :KEK: But for sure you have to restart the game from the beginning... so think twice before turning to mods ! ;):LOL:
Oh, now i know what this was like last week, seeing a notebook catching fire and the owner shouted something like "f***ing mods". :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'll give you something to think about, because your theory and Jill and Bella's theory are not mutually exclusive. :rolleyes:

In EP4 on Isabella's break, it is implied that Isabella may have had threesome sex as well. At least, that's what Isabella herself is thinking about. What if Isabella, James and Lana had had fun together. Lana dies. Isabella later meets Jill at college. They both have one of their wine nights and one thing leads to another. Isabella is reminded of Lana and Jill is Lana's sister and in a weak alcoholic moment, she may have seen Isabella through different eyes. James comes home and sees the two of them. He grabs his stuff and leaves. :unsure:
Remembering the setup in Bella's bedroom there without a doubt had been anything between Jill and Bella, i can't wait to see what it was. But i don't think there war something with Bella and Jill involving James to see it cause, as Bella mentioned, James has left five years ago and Jill would have been way to young for something (sexual) between her and Bella.

As we don't know when Lana died (maybe five years ago) she could have been the reason why James left (but don't thinking of he was responsible for her death). Time will tell if and why there is a connection.

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
ok, I know people are jump all over me for asking, but is there a mod/walkthrough that highlights the right/best option at each question?
I don't have anything against mods for most games, but for this one I would advise against using one. That is because the developer absolutely hates them, and places landmines in his code to foil them.

At any rate, if you go to the 1st page of this thread and click on the 'Spoiler' under 'Extras', you will find decent walkthroughs (including one by the developer) and mods.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I assume, the paid house is partially cause of Sage and her parents, following the story, i won't think, MC's granddad is paying anything within his grandsons range (but this could also be another blind alley by DPC).

The DIK's house is paid because it's Rusty's dad, if somebody with the financial background and a connection to the MC (B, R or anybody else) would do something good for him, he rather would intervene funding his tuition, helping with the DIK's house or anything, which would directly affect the MC.

If Lynette really left Neil and her dad rewarded her, it would have been a long time ago and i don't think it would last until now, maybe the funding of the HOT's house will be revealed in the next eps.

I also don't think, the pregnancy test will refer to Lynette, not believing the myth of Maria, we all know, that Lynette was pregnant with the MC and it would no surprise (even when it was during college). This would rather be in another flashback during the diary reading.
The HOT house is not funded. The alumni have paid for it in full.

Reactions: Lexkar83

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
The HOT house is not funded. The alumni have paid for it in full.
Depends on who owns the house. The owner (as at the DIK's house is Rusty's dad) could charge a fee from the HOT's, maybe he will not charge them so that there were no living costs (as a rent). Normally, i would assume, the owner is the college, those would not abstain the money. So it would be interesting who owns the HOT house (and also who is the owner of the Preps/Jocks house).

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I don't have anything against mods for most games, but for this one I would advise against using one. That is because the developer absolutely hates them, and places landmines in his code to foil them.

At any rate, if you go to the 1st page of this thread and click on the 'Spoiler' under 'Extras', you will find decent walkthroughs (including one by the developer) and mods.
I also would recommend the walkthrough of Casiope, you can find it in his post.

For a more visual appearance, MrBubu made one looking like a flow chart, you can find it here.

Reactions: ename144

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Since Maya got her tongue pierce for Josy what if Josy got her nipples or clit pierce for MC :devilish: It might be more likely not to happen but there are at least ways it could one, Josy embraces her bad girl side after all sunshine cast a shadow two, Zoey as rivals or as friends:unsure:

• Love
Reactions: openup212

Count_Chocula

Jul 20, 2017
HOLY this thread has 9600 pages. Anyway, I would like some advice from you guys. I tried to play this once and I couldn't really get into it. What is the appeal for you guys that makes you like this game so much? I want to get into it and see what all the hype is about, but I'm having trouble without an obvious hook.

• Angry
Reactions: Lexkar83

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
I wonder though if DPC any time soon will patch minigames workaround :KEK:

HOLY this thread has 9600 pages. Anyway, I would like some advice from you guys. I tried to play this once and I couldn't really get into it. What is the appeal for you guys that makes you like this game so much? I want to get into it and see what all the hype is about, but I'm having trouble without an obvious hook.
Well.. for starter, hot girls and booty :BootyTime: and last but not least would be interpersonal relationship to the plot story so you can eventually learn decisions towards path constructive and opt for them as you wish (as an introverted person, this got me hooked up) :)

--

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Count_Chocula

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
You can't force yourself to get hooked to anything man. This game hooked all of us but maybe it's not for you. If you wanna have an idea about what intrigued people, check the reviews section, maybe that can help you idk

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Long story short, this is not just a fap-a-thon. It has a good story to go with the good graphics. And also some kickass soundtracks too.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Since Maya got her tongue pierce for Josy what if Josy got her nipples or clit pierce for MC :devilish: It might be more likely not to happen but there are at least ways it could one, Josy embraces her bad girl side after all sunshine cast a shadow two, Zoey as rivals or as friends:unsure:
Josy chickened out because they were supposed to do it together but when Maya got the piercing done and Josy saw the blood she chickened out

Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes