horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Josy and Maya love the MC and they love each other. There will be no problem. Besides, Josy likes threesome sex and Maya also goes in that direction, considering the hot tube scene of EP8.

The decision about the throuple is made at the dorm party. The MC can fuck Maya, but he doesn't have to. If he doesn't, there is no throuple. The MC can dance with Josy, but he doesn't have to. Ergo, it is not good for Josy. However, if the MC dances with Josy, then Josy will probably leave Maya if the MC did not fuck Maya. For that Josy becomes like Elena. Why? Josy loves threesome sex.

Moreover, the Mc already makes another important choice in EP4. The MC should choose in which bed he wants to sleep. If he decides to sleep on the floor, the MC clearly shows that he will not make a choice between Josy and Maya, but his choice is either for Josy/Maya or for neither.
I mean from what I can see you are a fan of the throuple (I'm guessing) for me personally after Maya and her drama, I just prefer Josy more than Maya. hey threesome shit is fun and the scenes are hot but I do have to agree with Pasha that it feels very perfect and vanilla.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Josy and Maya love the MC and they love each other. There will be no problem. Besides, Josy likes threesome sex and Maya also goes in that direction, considering the hot tube scene of EP8.

The decision about the throuple is made at the dorm party. The MC can fuck Maya, but he doesn't have to. If he doesn't, there is no throuple. The MC can dance with Josy, but he doesn't have to. Ergo, it is not good for Josy. However, if the MC dances with Josy, then Josy will probably leave Maya if the MC did not fuck Maya. For that Josy becomes like Elena. Why? Josy loves threesome sex.

Moreover, the Mc already makes another important choice in EP4. The MC should choose in which bed he wants to sleep. If he decides to sleep on the floor, the MC clearly shows that he will not make a choice between Josy and Maya, but his choice is either for Josy/Maya or for neither.
If I'm not mistaken, in episode 8 you can both dance with Josie and fuck Maya during party.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I mean from what I can see you are a fan of the throuple (I'm guessing) for me personally after Maya and her drama, I just prefer Josy more than Maya. hey threesome shit is fun and the scenes are hot but I do have to agree with Pasha that it feels very perfect and vanilla.
Josy alone is too perfect to be true, I always thought so. But together with Maya, Josy also has a small crisis that must be overcome, or what they will overcome. The Patrick problem. And there will be other crisis. Without Maya and/or the three-way relationship, a solo Josy pledge would be rather tensionless. For example, Josy's parents didn't know so she was in a lesbian relationship that expanded into a threesome. How will Josy's parents react to this?

Josy and Maya need each other in this game and the three-way relationship brings the adrenaline spice.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Josy alone is too perfect to be true, I always thought so. But together with Maya, Josy also has a small crisis that must be overcome, or what they will overcome. The Patrick problem. And there will be other crisis. Without Maya and/or the three-way relationship, a solo Josy pledge would be rather tensionless. For example, Josy's parents didn't know so she was in a lesbian relationship that expanded into a threesome. How will Josy's parents react to this?

Josy and Maya need each other in this game and the three-way relationship brings the adrenaline spice.
for my money I say Josy and Maya stay as a couple and let the MC have the occasion slap and tickle with them. the MC doesn't have to be there, I do get where you are coming from. I just feel like the more intimate 1 on 1 relationships the game has to offer are better in the long run.

Sep 9, 2021
Most people that suggest the story isn't great are those who are looking for a strong plot. Something that compels the mc through the events.

Most stories here have an obvious aim for their mcs.

The mc in this game has no specific aim.

Like what is he actually trying to achieve?
  • He's not trying to save the beautiful princess from the evil queen (well he did do that once).
  • He's not trying to use the Book of the Dead to get himself back to his own time.
  • He's not dealing with insomnia and an alter ego intent on blowing up to blow up the world's main bank servers in order to wipe out all debt.
  • He's not teaming up with his brother to get his band back together to raise enough money to save the orphanage he grew up in.
  • He's not trying to stop the Nazi's from obtaining God's covenant to the world and tapping into its untold powers.
  • Depending on how you play the game, he's not even trying very hard to graduate from college.
He's just floating from day to day, occasionally fucking different girls (sometimes a bit more than occasionally :sneaky:), and helping out his friends when he can.

The mc doesn't even have any pressing issues of his own to deal with. I mean, he'd like to find out more about his mom, but he's not really putting any emphasis on seriously getting through her diary. Then there was that one time when he didn't have any clothes...

So all-in-all, I can agree with anyone that says it's not a "great" story, if by "great" they mean a huge sweeping plot of "Ben Hur" proportions (not the remake, I heard that was shit).

But that doesn't mean the story isn't highly entertaining.

Just like Rimmer said in his opening line, "Depends what you are looking for..."
magaclaawe
I strongly disagree with you on few points.
obvious aim : Passing the collage. ( Choice is already there to study but it's on us as player if mc study or not.)

The game is not about getting a girl but a telling a story of Mc life.
  • He's not trying to save the beautiful princess from the evil queen (well he did do that once). : 1. Jill if not then sage(guiding her through break up *As a friend - at least for my mc) above all he saves his dik friends and restoring Diks masion.

• About Mc Impact on Diks : 1. They learn to work. 2. First time they are not at secondary place. 3. they becoming responsible 4. He try to make diks and hots relation better then ever.

• He's not trying to use the Book of the Dead to get himself back to his own time.
    :whistle::cautious: ohh was that a joke . . . I didn't get that.

• Depending on how you play the game, he's not even trying very hard to graduate from college. :WaitWhat: When mc stuff is stolen and he have nothing but mc can study by taking book from maya. ::: It's all about choices (At the beginning of chapter 7 mc studying on rooftop with derek it's not that highlighted but he is doing it. that is all. )
You : He's just floating from day to day, occasionally fucking different girls (sometimes a bit more than occasionally :sneaky:), and helping out his friends when he can. :

ME : :FacePalm:
i played sage path and didn't find lots of that you mentioned.
i played Maya and Josy path and didn't find lots of that you mentioned.
i played Isabelle path and didn't find lots of that you mentioned. : but got blue balls
i played jill path and didn't find lots of that you mentioned. : but got major blue balls :sick:
i played Quinn path and didn't find lots of that you mentioned

Only cheat mod and destructive path lead to get all sex in one play-through and that would be stupid. :coffee:

You : So all-in-all, I can agree with anyone that says it's not a "great" story, if by "great" they mean a huge sweeping plot of "Ben Hur" proportions (not the remake, I heard that was shit).

ME : :FacePalm:

IT'S ONE OF THE BEST GAME BECAUSE IT'S NOT ABOUT STORY, IT'S ABOUT THE COMBINATION OF MULTIPLE STORY OF OTHER CHARACTER THAT EFFECT MAIN STORY AND THE CHOICES DRIVEN ENVIRONMENT MAKE THIS SHIT BEST OF THE BEST STORY IN VN GAMES.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are so many points I can add but I am lazy dickhead so (y).

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
For example, Josy's parents didn't know so she was in a lesbian relationship that expanded into a threesome. How will Josy's parents react to this?
Speaking of the lesbian relationship, i think Josy's dad Pete wouldn't think too much about it, he seems to be the type caring for his daughter. The Throuple is another point, he could see the same problems that have been discussed here. In that case he would be sorrow way more that in the lesbian relationship, in the Throuple is way more potential to be blown up.

Reactions: dalli_x

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
the throuple on paper sounds nice but being with 2 women in a relationship is hell bent for disaster, sooner or later one will get more possessive and decisions have to be made, I am hoping we get a definitive break up of Maya/Josy (hopefully amicable) or that they stay on their path after Maya sacks up and tells her dad to get fucked.
The likely implosion is one major draw for that particular LI interest imo. I certainly want to see it, i almost sorta expect it to be honest. Mending it or not i dont particularly care about, just the process and growth i expect to see in Fuckface and Maya by way of DPCs writing. Unless DPC have another hurdle planned for that LI path which is fine too i guess. Honestly the best outcome would be for Maya and Josy to be one anothers only love and MC just a close friend and on another LI path.

About Bella, two things threw me off. Her body proportions and the scene in the library after Jill told MC Bella came around. Hence. haven't done a Bella playthrough yet.
With how DPC goes nuts with his sliders and body sculping none of the women remain even remotely the same episode to episode. Its one of his biggest flaws really, 0 consistency there. They buldge in weird ways all the time. Over time they get more curvaceous, thats about the only constant. You probably have noticed it in most if not all of the women. If you have not noticed it i feel happy for you, it can become one of those things that really grate on you once you do see it everywhere. DPC really need an editor for that stuff but will never do it with how controlling he is. So we learn to ignore it as much as we can, the overall quality of everything else make it easy to focus on other stuff.

I wonder about this scene. If anyone could answer it i would be happy. Is it possible to be in a position where youre not allowed to pick neither as a third option? If my memory is right ive only ever set Fuckface on the throuple path twice. My main playthrough and once more, and its this second time Im a bit confused by. As I remember Fuckfaces only options were to pick one of them. The third one was missing. Is my memory mistaken and thinking of another scene?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I don't think jealousy is going to be an issue within the throuple. From what is shown in season 2, Josy is fine with Maya and MC having sex alone, Maya is fine with MC and Josy having sex alone, and MC is fine with Josy and Maya spending a night together just between them. For me, all three already are in the same page regard their fellings: MC is in love with Josy and Maya, Maya is in love with MC and Josy, Josy is in love with Maya and MC.

I stick to the theory that, beside Maya's loan and her father, the throuple will face another challenger in the next season: Burke, if he decide take advantage of they come to him looking for help, he can blackmail Maya or Josy (or both) to get sexual favors, and this can be trouble if they decide (or Burke obligate) not tell to MC, since the thing that almost tear the throuple apart in season 1 was exactly this: secrets.

But in the end, i still think (and hope with all my heart) that the throuple will end and stay together in the end. DPC need make up for their choice in his first game :ROFLMAO:. I think Josy and Maya relationship can be doomed just in Non-MJ paths where they will break up and this will open up solo paths for both depending if MC.

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
how do you play D&G with Jill it seems like no matter what you pick MC gets the shorter end of the stick because of Magnar
I assume, you're talking of the short D&G sequence in Ep3, there are several endings where you survive. On the Jill path it would be the best you die trying to protect her cause she will recognize and thank you after the game.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I assume, you're talking of the short D&G sequence in Ep3, there are several endings where you survive. On the Jill path it would be the best you die trying to protect her cause she will recognize and thank you after the game.
I mean Ron got the short end too when he threw his dagger Magnar said he needed a 5 to have it hit right but ended up with a 4 Sally cast a fireball and offc it was a succus and Jill used her healing (made Sally mad because Jill wasn't a High Elf) but again Magnar let it slide and ofc it to was a succus just point out the obvious that what Magnars intentions are

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I think he really needs a team, if continues to do work alone, the game will take huge amount of time to be done.
Why would DrPinkCake care?

You are looking at this from the perspective of a player and want quicker updates. Understandable.

But, look at it from DPC's point of view. Everything is now under his control. It's his vision and he makes it happen. When he releases an episode he can say to himself, "Look what I have done! My baby is coming to life."

Doing it the way he is, he gets that immense satisfaction of controlling every facet of the development cycle, AND earning shitloads of cash doing it. He can go down into his basement once a month and roll around in his cash.
1655663823780.png
Unless there is something in it for DPC, I don't see him ever expanding his team beyond ONE.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
The fact DPC didn't even consider adding gender customization to MC and couldn't dating any men or women towards same gender and opposite :HideThePain:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
As I remember Fuckfaces only options were to pick one of them. The third one was missing. Is my memory mistaken and thinking of another scene?
I do not believe you are mistaken. In my first playthrough with the J&M path my options were to sleep with Josy or Maya, selecting 'none' was not available.

Reactions: BigBlueDude

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
The fact DPC didn't even consider adding gender customization to MC and couldn't dating any men or women towards same gender and opposite :HideThePain:
Even it's a fantasy, DPC sees the world like it is and not like a small group of SJW (who haven't reached anything important by using useful skills) wants to have it (no, this doesn't mean that racism, sexism or similar are good).

Mostly an AVN is for joy, not to get taught with the upraised finger. It can adress all things but in that way, you don't get SJW jugded by your decisions.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wonder about this scene. If anyone could answer it i would be happy. Is it possible to be in a position where youre not allowed to pick neither as a third option? If my memory is right ive only ever set Fuckface on the throuple path twice. My main playthrough and once more, and its this second time Im a bit confused by. As I remember Fuckfaces only options were to pick one of them. The third one was missing. Is my memory mistaken and thinking of another scene?
I mean these options.
My MC is Chick and has chosen the Throuple. That's all it really takes.

screenshot0001.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes