sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Stephen will not blackmail Josy or Maya and several reasons. First, there's that newspaper article. For that reason alone, several eyes are on Stephen. If he really fucked students, he will be very careful about it, because not only his job is at stake. Jade would get divorced, the girls he fucked could file civil suits against him and that would cost a lot of money.

Even without the MC, Josy and Maya would have friendship relationships with Sage, Jill and Maya would know Jade well too. The risk would be too high for Stephen.

The secrets didn't tear the throuple apart in season 1. They almost didn't make it happen. But to keep secrets would not only damage the group, but also the relationship with the MC. That's why there will be no future secrets between the 3, because Josy and Maya know that then the MC is gone and they love him too much already. But there can still be secrets from the past u which I am more worried about.

But I see another difficulty for the throuple. What if there is a scholarship fund for lesbians and Stephen offers the Maya. Then Maya would not be allowed to show with the MC and only with Josy. That's why there will be the Orange Sky. They will look for a third girl. Then when the four of them have sex with each other, the MC can also fuck Maya and if they are surprised, they can deny everything.
I tend to agree, except for the article in the newspaper ..... That's something that's supposed to happen every year (as Maya tells the MC in the beginning of the story) so that didn't stop Burke from confessing to Jade that he fucked 3 students.... We can say that Burke was lying maybe, because on a general level if it was through the restaurant, it would still bring all the problems you name.

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Stephen will not blackmail Josy or Maya and several reasons. First, there's that newspaper article. For that reason alone, several eyes are on Stephen. If he really fucked students, he will be very careful about it, because not only his job is at stake. Jade would get divorced, the girls he fucked could file civil suits against him and that would cost a lot of money.

Even without the MC, Josy and Maya would have friendship relationships with Sage, Jill and Maya would know Jade well too. The risk would be too high for Stephen.

The secrets didn't tear the throuple apart in season 1. They almost didn't make it happen. But to keep secrets would not only damage the group, but also the relationship with the MC. That's why there will be no future secrets between the 3, because Josy and Maya know that then the MC is gone and they love him too much already. But there can still be secrets from the past u which I am more worried about.

But I see another difficulty for the throuple. What if there is a scholarship fund for lesbians and Stephen offers the Maya. Then Maya would not be allowed to show with the MC and only with Josy. That's why there will be the Orange Sky. They will look for a third girl. Then when the four of them have sex with each other, the MC can also fuck Maya and if they are surprised, they can deny everything.
I kinda see what your saying, some of it makes sense. But that last part is just;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23 and sixart

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That moment when a minor girl who is in the game for sex. Well written, has its own personality and position.
Sarah hit right on target at this point and interested much more than before:
Снимок1.JPG

(That episode when Sarah and MC escaped from gender studies and managed to discuss this topic a little on the way)

Снимок2.JPG
Снимок3.JPG
Снимок4.JPG
Pure gold moment:

Снимок5.JPG
Снимок6.JPG

That was extremely based. Facts you can't argue with(y)
It can be parsed into quotes and used in disputes with too much progressive audience

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
That moment when a minor girl who is in the game for sex. Well written, has its own personality and position.
Sarah hit right on target at this point and interested much more than before:
View attachment 1880349

(That episode when Sarah and MC escaped from gender studies and managed to discuss this topic a little on the way)

View attachment 1880350
View attachment 1880351
View attachment 1880353
Pure gold moment:

View attachment 1880354
View attachment 1880355

That was extremely based. Facts you can't argue with(y)
It can be parsed into quotes and used in disputes with too much progressive audience
we need more Sarah's in the world for sure.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I wonder about this scene. If anyone could answer it i would be happy. Is it possible to be in a position where youre not allowed to pick neither as a third option? If my memory is right ive only ever set Fuckface on the throuple path twice. My main playthrough and once more, and its this second time Im a bit confused by. As I remember Fuckfaces only options were to pick one of them. The third one was missing. Is my memory mistaken and thinking of another scene?
I do not believe you are mistaken. In my first playthrough with the J&M path my options were to sleep with Josy or Maya, selecting 'none' was not available.
01.png

It only counts who you more or less had sex with.

if with both of them there is the "on the floor" option that leads to all sleeping together, otherwise you will only have the option of sleeping with the girl you have already hit on (which is one of the many absurdities of the closing of the season, basically if you have mistreated one of them, but you have the right affinity, she will still accept you and as a reward: she will sleep alone...)

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

There’s a sordid middle ground where the girls are pressured without explicitly exposing Stephen to retribution. That said… Mona is a wrench in this theory. It doesn’t entirely sink my theory but her directly being upset by Stephen shows a direct link.

The article has wiggle room for plausible deniability. The rumour isn’t that he explicitly pimps girls. It’s the existence of a “quid pro quo”. If Stephen simply directs the girls to parties, social events… business meetings and then has an informal arrangement with “investors” that provide the scholarship donations that they can pressure the girls into sex he’s somewhat isolated. With Quinn pimping the girls anyways it’s not insane they take little to succumb to the investors pressure.

So if he never explicitly “pimps” anyone. He takes donations. Then behind closed doors, with people who are implicated, he agrees to terms. He then arranges for girls to appear at events and donors exert whatever pressure they like to get laid and the girls are primed and amicable due to Quinn.

The distinction here is the only people explicitly aware he’s selling girls into sex are they themselves buying the sex. The girls are pushed into the understanding either by Quinn or the men themselves. Stephen had somewhat plausible deniability. He can shift blame onto the men who actually fucked the girls and they’re a prime target.

I bring this up because then there could legitimately be a scenario where Maya/Josy are pressured without automatically “gotcha’ing” Stephen. If he has some real scholarship, funded by a real donor, and he offers it to Maya he could (behind the scenes) tell said donor he has some lesbians headed their way and all the pressure for sex comes them.

Cue drama. Cue a few episodes of brainstorming how to catch Stephen out. Cue… BaDIK being BaDIK.

Last edited:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
Funny that you mentioned it, replaying the game, Melanie and Sarah were definitely like something as best friends to hang out :love:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
While I think one could certainly argue about stuff she says, I'd agree Sarah is an interesting side girl and probably my fav 'real' DIK type girl. A nice contrast to all the other mostly CHICK type girls.
Nice, realistic model as well, good face. Only hair could be a little different. Also, fucking her against the bunk bed ftw.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While I think one could certainly argue about stuff she says, I'd agree Sarah is an interesting side girl and probably my fav 'real' DIK type girl. A nice contrast to all the other mostly CHICK type girls.
Nice, realistic model as well, good face. Only hair could be a little different. Also, fucking her against the bunk bed ftw.
from an aesthetic point of view she is clearly the most realistic, probably Bianca in this might be in second place

Reactions: SomboSteel

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

I’d say there’s an argument to be made that she’s one of the more “real” girls in the game in every regard.

Loyal to a specific friend, natural body, natural looks… in a world of OnlyFans her being a sex worker isn’t exactly insane.

No, I’m not saying college girls resorting to prostitution is “common” but much like Camilla she seems to be engaging in sex work for realistic reasons. She needs money to party and pay for her education. No grand hidden motivation. She’s a pretty girl selling her body for an understandable goal. What little “conspiring” she does in the story seems to be only because she has Melanie’s back. A close friend.

All in all I rank her as one of the more grounded characters despite her profession. Moreso than even the likes of Jill.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, this is a little strange that all the main girls for a relationship require CHICK or Neutral affinity. With the exception of Sage, she is tolerant of all personality types.
For the pure DIK that I love to play, there is nothing! I think Quinn will probably be added in the third season as the new main girl. Perhaps Lily's path will be added, she also likes DIK personality. For Sarah, it's unlikely, since she's not a relationship type of girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes