felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so when I first picked the game up I remember being really focused on Bella and really interested in her story but for some reason, I think by the 5th or 6th episode it started to fall to the wayside for me. Like it became "I need to keep wearing her down more and more until she gives in and it didnt feel as natural to me as the other relationships had, I mean she was/is married and its obvious she's still hung up on her husband (status of life unknown) until of course your romance her enough.

so I dunno at the end of episode 8 it was interesting but until the reasons of the husbands leaving is addressed and we get a bit more of closure I'm sidelining the Bella plot.

also I was wondering, has anyone tried to do a minimal sex/being just friends playthrough? with Zoey coming in the next episodes I wanted to have a long lost love/ reunited playthrough in the event romancing Zoey can happen.
for me it was almost the opposite, until the fourth chapter the interactions with Bella were annoying, always bordering on abusive. but then the fourth chapter spent at her home gave the story an acceptable starting point.

it remains by far the least believable and most difficult story even now, even without strange revelations about James, and one for which I fear the game's ending the most (if I ever see it)

absolutely all of Bella's drama has been constantly postponed, none of the initial difficulties have been overcome (in this the dialogue at the first REAL date remains severely disappointing). to be halfway through the game without yet knowing whether James is alive or dead, imprisoned, divorced is quite laughable...

Apr 10, 2022
so when I first picked the game up I remember being really focused on Bella and really interested in her story but for some reason, I think by the 5th or 6th episode it started to fall to the wayside for me. Like it became "I need to keep wearing her down more and more until she gives in and it didnt feel as natural to me as the other relationships had, I mean she was/is married and its obvious she's still hung up on her husband (status of life unknown) until of course your romance her enough.

so I dunno at the end of episode 8 it was interesting but until the reasons of the husbands leaving is addressed and we get a bit more of closure I'm sidelining the Bella plot.

also I was wondering, has anyone tried to do a minimal sex/being just friends playthrough? with Zoey coming in the next episodes I wanted to have a long lost love/ reunited playthrough in the event romancing Zoey can happen.
I've been told a sexless playthrough is possible, but I haven't done it myself.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've been told a sexless playthrough is possible, but I haven't done it myself.
I had tried it until the fifth chapter (not only no sex, but also bad school results), then I didn't take it any further, because in addition to being naturally boring, it also didn't involve any particular differences in dialogue

certainly getting to the post-recital crisis of conscience and the breakfast of the great virgin decision could hold great satisfaction....

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I had tried it until the fifth chapter (not only no sex, but also bad school results), then I didn't take it any further, because in addition to being naturally boring, it also didn't involve any particular differences in dialogue

certainly getting to the post-recital crisis of conscience and the breakfast of the great virgin decision could hold great satisfaction....
MC is sitting there like:
giphy.gif

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Pretty sure there have been people doing a chaste playthrough for lolz. Aside from Zoey's flashback scene, I think you can avoid pretty much everything. I myself, on my first blind playthrough, ended up only having sex with Nicole and Nora (and Quinn's rooftop scene I think).

About Bella, two things threw me off. Her body proportions and the scene in the library after Jill told MC Bella came around. Hence. haven't done a Bella playthrough yet.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
for me it was almost the opposite, until the fourth chapter the interactions with Bella were annoying, always bordering on abusive. but then the fourth chapter spent at her home gave the story an acceptable starting point.

it remains by far the least believable and most difficult story even now, even without strange revelations about James, and one for which I fear the game's ending the most (if I ever see it)

absolutely all of Bella's drama has been constantly postponed, none of the initial difficulties have been overcome (in this the dialogue at the first REAL date remains severely disappointing). to be halfway through the game without yet knowing whether James is alive or dead, imprisoned, divorced is quite laughable...
so I am probably going to get a lot of shit for this, but I feel like Jill's story has been the most fleshed out of all the girls stories and probably the best as far as stories go, its probably cliche as hell, but the payoff of waiting imo was worth it. On the other extreme I really want to be able for the MC to romance Quinn. I think she is slowly slowly coming around to lowering her walls (her panties were never in question) and I think the MC and Quinn could have a nice relationship in their own way, I won't be like the MC's and Jill's relationship but I want to see something happen.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Pretty sure there have been people doing a chaste playthrough for lolz. Aside from Zoey's flashback scene, I think you can avoid pretty much everything. I myself, on my first blind playthrough, ended up only having sex with Nicole and Nora (and Quinn's rooftop scene I think).

About Bella, two things threw me off. Her body proportions and the scene in the library after Jill told MC Bella came around. Hence. haven't done a Bella playthrough yet.
yeah thats another thing, while I like a nice pair of tits and a nice ass her bodily dimensions have always been a bit too big for my liking, yeah I know "BUT IT TITS" but if the proportions are off they're off and it just takes me a bit out of the story

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
so I am probably going to get a lot of shit for this, but I feel like Jill's story has been the most fleshed out of all the girls stories and probably the best as far as stories go, its probably cliche as hell, but the payoff of waiting imo was worth it. On the other extreme I really want to be able for the MC to romance Quinn. I think she is slowly slowly coming around to lowering her walls (her panties were never in question) and I think the MC and Quinn could have a nice relationship in their own way, I won't be like the MC's and Jill's relationship but I want to see something happen.
you're on the Internet so it's the least you can expect :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , but I pretty much agree with you

it's definitely the most complete story, but also the most classic story, which seems taken from those afternoon TV movies, if the game ended now for Jill's fans it might even be ok like that, I don't know how many people care about MC's family issue (I hardly care at all)

Sage's is the one that has added something with each passage, but I would say that by far it is the one that is the most behind

about the one with Bella, as mentioned above, it just weighs too heavily that none of the issues the 2 will have to deal with were addressed, in fact the husband was never even mentioned..

the trouple has pretty much been on hold since chapter 4, since then we've seen essentially why it couldn't work and why MC might prefer one of the two girls, but very few steps forward

Reactions: ename144 and LizaS

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
the trouple has pretty much been on hold since chapter 4, since then we've seen essentially why it couldn't work and why MC might prefer one of the two girls, but very few steps forward
ugh don't get me started on the Maya/Josy mess I've stated in this thread many times that I was initially a Maya stan because when I first played the game she was technically the first girl (before I knew Josy was going to be around more) and I thought hers and the MC's journey was going to be interesting, but once Josy came back into the mix, it seems like that story got derailed by "my dad is a uber religious controlling asshole who has control over me with this bad premise of loans n shiet".

the throuple on paper sounds nice but being with 2 women in a relationship is hell bent for disaster, sooner or later one will get more possessive and decisions have to be made, I am hoping we get a definitive break up of Maya/Josy (hopefully amicable) or that they stay on their path after Maya sacks up and tells her dad to get fucked.

and another untouchable subject cause I know people love them, are all the side chicks, Sarah Camila and those girls are fine but are still kind of paper thin and while they have their pros and cons I'll always see them as the dinner menu.

Sage I agree has potential of being something great but the Chad drama was just so weird to me and the MC finding out who her adopted parents are at the end of Episode 8 (specially if MC was banging Jade) when the MC chooses Sage it was nice but it didnt have the impact imo that it did with Jill.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

I have done something similar with the relationship with Sage and until Sage breaks her relationship with Chad I have not started to have a relationship with her and surprise Sage has been unfaithful with Chad but MC did not grab it ... another theory XD .Who is the other?

Reactions: felicemastronzo

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
ugh don't get me started on the Maya/Josy mess I've stated in this thread many times that I was initially a Maya stan because when I first played the game she was technically the first girl (before I knew Josy was going to be around more) and I thought hers and the MC's journey was going to be interesting, but once Josy came back into the mix, it seems like that story got derailed by "my dad is a uber religious controlling asshole who has control over me with this bad premise of loans n shiet".

the throuple on paper sounds nice but being with 2 women in a relationship is hell bent for disaster, sooner or later one will get more possessive and decisions have to be made, I am hoping we get a definitive break up of Maya/Josy (hopefully amicable) or that they stay on their path after Maya sacks up and tells her dad to get fucked.

and another untouchable subject cause I know people love them, are all the side chicks, Sarah Camila and those girls are fine but are still kind of paper thin and while they have their pros and cons I'll always see them as the dinner menu.

Sage I agree has potential of being something great but the Chad drama was just so weird to me and the MC finding out who her adopted parents are at the end of Episode 8 (specially if MC was banging Jade) when the MC chooses Sage it was nice but it didnt have the impact imo that it did with Jill.
Why should the throuple be a disaster? No one needs to or becomes possessive. Josy and Maya are in agreement so they are not jealous of each other. The MC can do the same thing when he sets up the date for Josy and Maya in EP8. I don't see a disaster there. :rolleyes:

Maya gives the MC to understand at the Dorm Party so the Throuple is ready. The only thing left for the MC to do is to tell Josy and Maya that he has decided for them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Ilhares

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

all relationships will bring problems, so from that point of view the trouple is just as complicated as the others (i.e., absolutely more so, but it still has the emergency parachute that by leaving the trouple you might end up with one of the two girls anyway. better than nothing)

definitely depends on taste, but all the stories are quite strange and never 100% convincing

Tybalt's blackmail is one of the worst ever, a threat that is ignored and respected at the same time, because it's Tybalt anyway...

Reactions: ename144

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I have done something similar with the relationship with Sage and until Sage breaks her relationship with Chad I have not started to have a relationship with her and surprise Sage has been unfaithful with Chad but MC did not grab it ... another theory XD .Who is the other?
I think it's just a bad letter. Pink forgot about it and did not alter the line of the dialogue. As an option, Sage could lie about cheating. The game already has examples where characters react inadequately to unpopular actions of the player that were not embedded in the game code: MC reaction at the end of episode 8, even if you didn't fuck Sage and Jade, incomprehensible punishment of Josie if you didn't fuck her, the opinion of the player from girls as someone who walks around even if you don't fucked nobody and much more.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Why should the throuple be a disaster? No one needs to or becomes possessive. Josy and Maya are in agreement so they are not jealous of each other. The MC can do the same thing when he sets up the date for Josy and Maya in EP8. I don't see a disaster there. :rolleyes:

Maya gives the MC to understand at the Dorm Party so the Throuple is ready. The only thing left for the MC to do is to tell Josy and Maya that he has decided for them. :rolleyes:
thats fair, I'm just coming from the angle (45 degree not 90) that in most cases it can get that way eventually it does and can happen if it doesn't happen in this game so be it but I think it would be better all around if they spend time as a throuple but break it off and the MC chooses who he wants to be with the most while still being friends with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

The relationship in the troupe is too perfect and vanilla. Pink said that for him the ideal drama is the roller coaster method that we saw during season 2. There will be a crisis one way or another, it is inevitable. I do not believe that until the end of season 4 there will be mutual understanding in the group and there will be no conflicts and quarrels.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
thats fair, I'm just coming from the angle (45 degree not 90) that in most cases it can get that way eventually it does and can happen if it doesn't happen in this game so be it but I think it would be better all around if they spend time as a throuple but break it off and the MC chooses who he wants to be with the most while still being friends with them.
The relationship in the troupe is too perfect and vanilla. Pink said that for him the ideal drama is the roller coaster method that we saw during season 2. There will be a crisis one way or another, it is inevitable. I do not believe that until the end of season 4 there will be mutual understanding in the group and there will be no conflicts and quarrels.
I am not saying that there will be no crises. In every relationship there are good days and bad days. That's the case in every relationship, whether it's a couple or a threesome. But that is the challenge, because a relationship is strengthened when such crises are overcome together.:D(y)

I can already see a disagreement coming up at the Throuple. The vacation planning over Christmas. Josy and the MC like the warmth (San Diego) and Maya likes the cold (mountains). The MC needs to get Maya fit and more confident in her comfort zone. We read why in the sauna scene from Josy/Maya/MC Hangout 2 in EP8. Maya doesn't feel comfortable in a bikini because it's too revealing. Solution. All three go to the mountains with Jill and check into a hotel with a spa.:unsure::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

The only thing that could harm the threesome relationship is for only one of the girls to get pregnant. :unsure:

Reactions: horusxcaen82

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
my 2 cents on how it could happen, is that Josy falls deeper in love with the MC and it could go from there, it felt like once Josy came back Maya latched back on to her more than the MC but because Josy is really into and cares about the MC she's still around. Like Maya doesn't get the hint maybe, I really do hope theres no tragedy involved in the separation if it happens though.

and I will be honest I love that this game isn't about harem routes, I like that you just cant bang everyone all at the same time.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
my 2 cents on how it could happen, is that Josy falls deeper in love with the MC and it could go from there, it felt like once Josy came back Maya latched back on to her more than the MC but because Josy is really into and cares about the MC she's still around. Like Maya doesn't get the hint maybe, I really do hope theres no tragedy involved in the separation if it happens though.

and I will be honest I love that this game isn't about harem routes, I like that you just cant bang everyone all at the same time.
certainly Maya is "distracted" by the issue of the loan, but that Josy gets much more out of line with MC is a fact, which also makes it hard to imagine her backing down in case the trouple ends badly (not that it's something she's not good at...)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes