dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
How do the DIK know in which dorm is the MC then ? The reaction they have if you beat up Troy isn't faked. It's more that Tommy and Quinn have a deal for what to do with DIK pledger than focusing on MC because Derek did the same thing. For the restaurant it's more to see how the MC is but also because it gave easy/real sex scenes.
The scenario is more that Chad was going to see Troy to know more about who was the guy he was sharing a room, and 1 or 2 Alphas did see him or joined him and he had to punch Troy.
In EP8, we learn why Troy was kicked out of the Alphas. He beat Dawe and Dawe couldn't eat properly for a while because his jaw hurt. Dawe himself said in EP8 that he has no chance of kicking Troy out of the gym. That means the Alphas have no physical chance against Troy until Caleb is there, and Chad won't beat his boyfriend.

This is a campus and it shouldn't be hard to figure out which dorm and room the MC lived in.

But something about Troy is strange, whether the MC beats Troy up or not. He seems to know the MC. The MC leaves very angry and Troy is scared. Again, it doesn't matter if the MC beat Troy up or not. I have a guess as to how Troy knows the MC. Take a look at the screenshots. Over the MC's right shoulder I suspect Tommy and over the left shoulder I suspect Troy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I suspect this is why Tommy is angry at the MC and acting like an asshole as a DIK father. Troy witnessed the whole thing and we learned in this flashback that Tommy's friends just watched and didn't help him. This could have been the reason for Tommy's hatred of the Alphas, because Troy didn't help him in high school. Tommy told Rusty in EP5 that he is much more athletic than him and that he was not accepted by the Alphas. The reason could have been Troy or Chad.

Because of this high school experience, Troy might be afraid of the MC and Tommy knows what the MC is capable of, which he then tells Quinn, who gets a stun gun when Maya rubs the MC's tail.

Tommy's fight against the MC has a very symbolic aspect. Tommy is afraid that he has mistaken a CHICK MC and is not the guy from high school. That's why Tommy attacks the MC. Stupidly, it's him.

MC is 12 years old: the MC gets his guitar. He loves music.
MC is 15 years old: The incident at the high school.
MC is 18 years old: He comes to B&R. MC can only play guitar for one guy. Troy.
(Not recommended. First, it is not in the official guide and second, MC should not become gay because otherwise he can only play guitar for girls and he loves music. Ergo, the MC plays his guitar for people he loves. In the best case Troy is then his brother and in the worst case MC becomes gay.)

MC 21 years old: Yes, there will be a 21 years old MC. And why? MC goes to college at 18 and Maya's calendar shows 2017. But in EP6 Maya's calendar shows 2020. funny, exactly 3 years. 18+3=21. i have a rough idea what could happen. But I'm not writing this yet because there are too few clues.

Last edited:

Taz423

Mar 27, 2021
Sorry for being a little bit sarcastic, with a littlle reading of the past posts, there is no need for asking. The best sign the new Ep is out would be us discussing the new storyline DPC gave us then.
Well my bad but I aint gonna scroll through over 9600+ pages, its just easier to write up a question askig the active members of this thread. But thanks for the quick reply! :)

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
The guitar was a contrived way of getting the MC to agree to help Sage investigate Chad. I am not convinced that:
  1. The DIKs knew the MC before meeting him after the guitar had been stolen.
  2. The DIKs wanted to involve themselves in the Chad-Sage drama directly, and that MC is the best shot they have of breaking them up.
  3. The guitar has any other significance outside the MC and Sage's friendship/relationship.
I don't see DPC doing 4D, underwater chess in his story-crafting. The guitar is a minute detail that was never explained well, and ended up serving as part of MC's introduction to Sage's path.

But hey, at least dalli_x can't accuse me of Jill bias here.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have the link for skip free roam mod? i knew there was a mod that gave you the option to skip but i can't find it anymore.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Does anyone have the link for skip free roam mod? i knew there was a mod that gave you the option to skip but i can't find it anymore.
The mod hasn't been updated since EP 7
Hey! I've made a mod that allows you to skip some free roams and some mini games in the game.
The mod is not entirely skipping the free roams, it will still show you the scenes that happen during it and will give you an opportunity to use the phone as in a normal free roam so you don't miss on anything.
This is mainly intended for people who replay the game and don't want to waste their time on the useless interactions (moving around, searching for stuff, etc...) that are present in the free roams.

The mod is completely optional, every time there is a skippable event you will be asked if you want to skip it or not.
I will add more events to the list in the future.

Installation: extract the archive inside the games root folder. If you have an old version of the mod already installed remove it before extracting the new version.

LAST UPDATED ON: 28/04/21

For any issue with the mod send me a message.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
question im replaying the game on Steam and I'm at the part where MC got shitfaced drunk and went to meet Bella for their "date" but took him home instead because of his drunk state so im in her one-room in the small library and when MC was about to leave he seen a soldier in the corner who is that?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
question im replaying the game on Steam and I'm at the part where MC got shitfaced drunk and went to meet Bella for their "date" but took him home instead because of his drunk state so im in her one-room in the small library and when MC was about to leave he seen a soldier in the corner who is that?
That's MC being so drunk he's seeing weird shit.

Reactions: LizaS

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Nah, pal. That's not how debate works. You made the assertion this isn't one. Back it up by providing evidence. You can say you don't like it, that's fine, but you're saying the story isn't good. So give them examples of games with good stories.
Nope, I gave my opinion it wasn't a great story and it isn't, didn't say I didn't like it either, you want to debate...then go ahead.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Nope, I gave my opinion it wasn't a great story and it isn't, didn't say I didn't like it either, you want to debate...then go ahead.
Define what you mean by 'story'. If anyone is going to argue with you about your opinion, terms should at least be defined. Are you talking about the 'plot' or the 'setting' or what? A hint as to what you think is wrong with whatever would be helpful too.

Personally, I don't see any point in arguing about something so subjective as your opinion. But, whatever.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
In EP8, we learn why Troy was kicked out of the Alphas. He beat Dawe and Dawe couldn't eat properly for a while because his jaw hurt. Dawe himself said in EP8 that he has no chance of kicking Troy out of the gym. That means the Alphas have no physical chance against Troy until Caleb is there, and Chad won't beat his boyfriend.

This is a campus and it shouldn't be hard to figure out which dorm and room the MC lived in.

But something about Troy is strange, whether the MC beats Troy up or not. He seems to know the MC. The MC leaves very angry and Troy is scared. Again, it doesn't matter if the MC beat Troy up or not. I have a guess as to how Troy knows the MC. Take a look at the screenshots. Over the MC's right shoulder I suspect Tommy and over the left shoulder I suspect Troy.

I suspect this is why Tommy is angry at the MC and acting like an asshole as a DIK father. Troy witnessed the whole thing and we learned in this flashback that Tommy's friends just watched and didn't help him. This could have been the reason for Tommy's hatred of the Alphas, because Troy didn't help him in high school. Tommy told Rusty in EP5 that he is much more athletic than him and that he was not accepted by the Alphas. The reason could have been Troy or Chad.

Because of this high school experience, Troy might be afraid of the MC and Tommy knows what the MC is capable of, which he then tells Quinn, who gets a stun gun when Maya rubs the MC's tail.

Tommy's fight against the MC has a very symbolic aspect. Tommy is afraid that he has mistaken a CHICK MC and is not the guy from high school. That's why Tommy attacks the MC. Stupidly, it's him.

MC is 12 years old: the MC gets his guitar. He loves music.
MC is 15 years old: The incident at the high school.
MC is 18 years old: He comes to B&R. MC can only play guitar for one guy. Troy.
(Not recommended. First, it is not in the official guide and second, MC should not become gay because otherwise he can only play guitar for girls and he loves music. Ergo, the MC plays his guitar for people he loves. In the best case Troy is then his brother and in the worst case MC becomes gay.)

MC 21 years old: Yes, there will be a 21 years old MC. And why? MC goes to college at 18 and Maya's calendar shows 2017. But in EP6 Maya's calendar shows 2020. funny, exactly 3 years. 18+3=21. i have a rough idea what could happen. But I'm not writing this yet because there are too few clues.
I don't see why Chad can't beat Troy, I mean he punched Anthony after MC made fun of him that he was gay. He can do it if they both know that it's acting and not to blow their cover. Bassicaly somethings similary to Maya/Josy, where inside their room they would be able to fulfill their relationship but outside they would cover themself as straight, less violent but still a way to hide the fact that they are gay.

For the dorms, it isn't hard if you just follow, but would they really follow him when they can just enjoy themself ? It's the same guys who were ready to just stop the DIK because they couldn't have Rusty's father help them.

Scared perhaps but it can also be worried, Troy isn't a bad guy same for Chad, they act like asshole because they have to hide the relationship.

For the rest, I can't really speak about it because it make no sense to me, also your last sentence isn't necessary because it give the same vibe than this "Yeah I know what is in the Area 51 (or others) but I can't say it because it's too dangerous for humanity to know, but I really know." .

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Comparing EP2 to EPI makes you wonder what did him take so long. Its a much smaller episode but it was made for longer. Really makes you think what DPC spends money on. Not on his PC obviously.
I know we're not supposed to feed the trolls, but..

At the time Ep 1 came out, he didn't have the massive army of supporters he has now, and over the course of the next few episodes he did get the funds together to do significant PC upgrades. As I recall he has at leas 3 machines with quality rendering hardware in them now.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes