Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Today 13.188 fans on Patreon. With an average of 3 $ month per fan... NOT BAD !
The fact that DrPinkCake is raking in freaking millions (if you count in Steam and his other sources of revenue) is both good and bad for game development in general. Good, because it encourages developers to try their luck, and some of them are actually pretty good at it. Bad, because it encourages developers to try their luck who don't know what the fuck they are getting into.

We, as players, benefit as other good games come out. However, we are also faced with developers who abandon their games once they find out that they actually have to work at it, that it is costly in time and expenses, and that the money just doesn't roll in automatically.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Something about Troy beat up and the guitar stolen by DIKs, only to make the MC joining then
I don't think, Troy would have lied about who beat him up and stole the guitar. Maybe the MC was known by Quinn (like mentioned some time ago), i regret to believe that all of this was a masterplan by Quinn and Tommy to force him joining the DIKs. The only one having such a plan is DPC writing the story and fooling us with dead ends.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Replaying the game, I thought that dalli_x was really right about the fact that the guitar could have been stolen by the Diks. But I don't think their goal was to bring MС and Sage together, and everything is much simpler.

It always confused me why Tommy and the others were ready for MС's visit, it was as if they were waiting for him. He hadn't applied to join Diks, but for some reason, Quinn did an offer about restaurant to MC and she organize a shower prank. Apparently, the fact that MC immediately quarreled with Chad and openly molested Sage was the main reason to prepare MC for joining Diks.

As we remember, they had only three newcomers, Derek apparently immediately joined and told about MC. Sage said that a close friend gave her the guitar, it could have been Quinn, not Chad, as many thought. Maybe Tommy broke into MC's room, beat up Troy and took the guitar? He seemed to know about Troy's homosexuality, because Troy did not immediately tell, and just drove him away.

I really think that some of the side intrigues and riddles of the game will not be revealed, such as the intrigue of who stole the guitar MC. This is the beginning of the game, but I think Pink himself forgot about it. The problem with Cathy is too significant to ignore, and I hope that it will be revealed.
The real goal was to break up Chad and Sage, to break the tradition of Alphas and HOTs, so that the DIKs can party with the HOTs undisturbed. We find out in EP4.

Suddenly a newcomer comes along and messes with the top dog on the very first day. Something like that makes an impression and Jacob has seen it. Jacob tells Rusty and that's how Tommy found out about it. Jacob told Rusty, when the MC was in the DIK Mansion for the first time, that he told Rusty about the rookie. Ergo, the DIKs already knew about it. Quinn and Tommy realized the chance to break tradition without putting themselves in danger (Tommy is afraid of Chad). If it doesn't work they have a scapegoat right away in the MC Frischling.

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
The real goal was to break up Chad and Sage, to break the tradition of Alphas and HOTs, so that the DIKs can party with the HOTs undisturbed. We find out in EP4.

Suddenly a newcomer comes along and messes with the top dog on the very first day. Something like that makes an impression and Jacob has seen it. Jacob tells Rusty and that's how Tommy found out about it. Jacob told Rusty, when the MC was in the DIK Mansion for the first time, that he told Rusty about the rookie. Ergo, the DIKs already knew about it. Quinn and Tommy realized the chance to break tradition without putting themselves in danger (Tommy is afraid of Chad). If it doesn't work they have a scapegoat right away in the MC Frischling.
How do the DIK know in which dorm is the MC then ? The reaction they have if you beat up Troy isn't faked. It's more that Tommy and Quinn have a deal for what to do with DIK pledger than focusing on MC because Derek did the same thing. For the restaurant it's more to see how the MC is but also because it gave easy/real sex scenes.
The scenario is more that Chad was going to see Troy to know more about who was the guy he was sharing a room, and 1 or 2 Alphas did see him or joined him and he had to punch Troy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
if it ended up being Quinn, or Vinnie, or Burke or the Jocks, that is, someone who is already known as a "villain," it wouldn't change much to know who is actually behind it

different if it was a surprise, in which case it would be important

what's the mystery about the guitar? :unsure:
The guitar shows us a connection, because there is another guitar. It hangs on Tommy's wall and you only see it when the MC in EP2 doesn't go to Maya and stays at Sage's party instead.

But what's so special about it now? From Sage herself, we learn that Chad hasn't touched her in a long time and that Sage is a very sexual person. She has no problem having a fuck buddy. In the EP5 flashback, we see that Heather actually found Tommy repulsive and that Chad no longer wanted Sage in a sexual way. Who was watching this? Tommy and Rusty. I can very well imagine that Tommy, before he was with Heather, could have been Sage's fuck buddy. What makes me think of this is the MC's new haircut in EP8. The MC went straight from Isabella to Sage. Her reaction to the MC's new haircut was strange. Somehow she was surprised at first because she didn't recognize the MC and thought it was someone else. Who does the MC with the haircut look like? That's right, Tommy.

Tommy himself asks the MC in EP2 if he wants to fuck Sage. And why? The MC looks a lot like Tommy. Tommy can't fuck Sage anymore because he's with Heather. The HOT code. Ergo, the MC should take over because Tommy was once Sage's fuck buddy and the MC is the TYPE of Tommy that Sage likes.

Reactions: dav3knight

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
The fact that DrPinkCake is raking in freaking millions (if you count in Steam and his other sources of revenue) is both good and bad for game development in general. Good, because it encourages developers to try their luck, and some of them are actually pretty good at it. Bad, because it encourages developers to try their luck who don't know what the fuck they are getting into.

We, as players, benefit as other good games come out. However, we are also faced with developers who abandon their games once they find out that they actually have to work at it, that it is costly in time and expenses, and that the money just doesn't roll in automatically.
I seem to recall that DPC got into this because he liked timestamps. So, like him, many will dabble just to try something new.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The guitar shows us a connection, because there is another guitar. It hangs on Tommy's wall and you only see it when the MC in EP2 doesn't go to Maya and stays at Sage's party instead.

But what's so special about it now? From Sage herself, we learn that Chad hasn't touched her in a long time and that Sage is a very sexual person. She has no problem having a fuck buddy. In the EP5 flashback, we see that Heather actually found Tommy repulsive and that Chad no longer wanted Sage in a sexual way. Who was watching this? Tommy and Rusty. I can very well imagine that Tommy, before he was with Heather, could have been Sage's fuck buddy. What makes me think of this is the MC's new haircut in EP8. The MC went straight from Isabella to Sage. Her reaction to the MC's new haircut was strange. Somehow she was surprised at first because she didn't recognize the MC and thought it was someone else. Who does the MC with the haircut look like? That's right, Tommy.

Tommy himself asks the MC in EP2 if he wants to fuck Sage. And why? The MC looks a lot like Tommy. Tommy can't fuck Sage anymore because he's with Heather. The HOT code. Ergo, the MC should take over because Tommy was once Sage's fuck buddy and the MC is the TYPE of Tommy that Sage likes.
a theory based on someone else, a character who tended to be negative, who would have had an affair with an LI...

I would say it's an bulletproof theory, and .... which I'm sure you don't believe either

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
:coffee: Updated BigTable™ with the recent informations.
SmoothButter!

• By DPC numbers, his daily posing ratio are ≈42.8 renders and 2.71 animations.
    • Theoretically, the posing could be done in 47 days for renders and 41 days for animations.
    • with about 2000 more renders and 110 animations to produce by DPC estimate.
  • As now, September release (26-28 weeks) is a possible window. I'm getting a bit more optimist.
EP​
Renders​
Animations​
Music*
Size (GB)​
Release​
Development Time​
Ratio*
R/D
A/D
sA/D
EP1130151 (3:29)≈1.1
07 Feb 2019​
— days
—​
—​
—​
—​
EP21709 (+31%)77 (3:36) (+26)≈2.3 (+1.2)
04 May 2019​
087 (2 months, 28 days |≈12 weeks)
22.1​
19.6​
EP32289 (+34%)99 (4:42) (+22)≈4.1 (+1.8)
16 Aug 2019​
105 (3 months, 13 days |≈15 weeks)
24.5​
0.94​
EP42532 (+11%)134 (7:57) (+35)≈6.1 (+2.0)
10 Jan 2020​
148 (4 months, 26 days |≈21 weeks)
3.22​
EP52456 (-3%)157 (8:35) (+23)17 (3.4K$)≈8.0 (+1.9)
29 May 2020​
141 (4 months, 20 days |≈20 weeks)
1.11​
3.65​
EP63336 (+35%)162 (8:33) (+5)24 (4.8K$)≈11.1 (+3.1)
13 Nov 2020​
169 (5 months, 16 days |≈24 weeks)
22.8​
19.7​
0.96​
3.04​
EP73723 (+12%)250 (18:14) (+88)18 (3.6K$)≈14.5 (+3.4)
23 Apr 2021​
162 (5 months, 11 days |≈23 weeks)
EP84158 (+12%)358 (26:21) (+108)34 (6.8K$)≈19.5 (+5.0)
19 Nov 2021​
211 (6 months, 28 days |≈30 weeks)
19.7​
EPI79436 (4:36)19 (3.8K$)≈2.6 (new)
4 Mar 2022​
EP9≈1500 (1800)≈130 (152)
in development
Complete Table with the help of Holy Bacchus† original post — Being a DIK in development since 3 years, 4 months, 10 days (40 months / 175 weeks / 1,226 days / 29,424 hours)
* 199$ Premium Licensed Music ; Total: 22,288$ — Ratio values exclude EPI ; Ratio: (Renders/Days + SecondsAnimations/Days) [Average: 24.0 ; Last Two: 28.5 (+19%)]
Renders/Days [Average: 19.8 ; Last Two: 21.3 (+8%)] — Animations/Days [Average: 1.15 ; Last Two: 1.62 (+41%)] — SecondsAnimations/Days [Average: 4.19 ; Last Two: 7.12 (+69%)]

(y) Thumb up to well made Casiope DIK Walkthrough.
Comparing EP2 to EPI makes you wonder what did him take so long. Its a much smaller episode but it was made for longer. Really makes you think what DPC spends money on. Not on his PC obviously.

• Angry
Reactions: ChipLecsap

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
dalli_x praising Tommy as some kind of genius
Yes, i think with the appearance of the MC at the DIKs, Tommy recognizes his potential and tries to use it to mess up with the Jocks. But i don't think he is smart enough to have a that clever plan, my bet goes to Quinn to be smarter than Tommy.

Fir Tommy the MC is a rival for Quinn's attention, given his reaction at the DIKs Hell Week summary. I'm sure, Tommy would like to have a (or another?) wild night with Quinn (as he is + to Heather), like Sage mentioned at the Preps party, he is there "for the ride". Maybe he saw the chance to fuck up the Jocks after the MC-Chad incident, therefore he took some actions to continue the frat war.

But i don't think Tommy ever had his hands on Sage, not cause he didn't wanted (or tried?) but cause Sage would have cut his balls of if he tried. Arieth is the written slut, so it wasn't hard for Tommy (or everybody else) to unlock her slip, Sage is way more out of his league. Like we learned in the library she is smarter than most people thought, even when MC isn't her fuck buddy, she is in his type and not that like Tommy is.

Reactions: dav3knight

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Can you reupload Being a DIK 8.2(Apk+Obb) link?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Comparing EP2 to EPI makes you wonder what did him take so long. Its a much smaller episode but it was made for longer. Really makes you think what DPC spends money on. Not on his PC obviously.
First, even DPC needs some time off creating BaDIK, if he is spending some money to relax i wouldn't care about (he SHOULD relax, so that he can focus when returning to work).

As often mentioned, Interlude is the connection to the new season, seems DPC took some time to improve his skills (there also was some technical failure as i remember), so i won't think too much about this. At least, it is DPC who sets the deadlines and we all are just to wait for him to finish and release the new episode.

Oct 18, 2021
Don't forget that after Episode 8, DPC was busy porting Season 2 to Steam which created some holdup in the development time. He basically started working on the Interlude full-time in early January or so even though he had done some art, planning, and writing before that, but those served as the groundwork for the future

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes