Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
anyone how do I install and play the Interlude? I drop it in main directory and I get an exception error on the start up and when I look to my Gallery and Rewards are all missing :( what do I do?
Do NOT drop it into the main directory of your previous updates. It needs to go into a separate directory. That might actually be all you need to do.

But, did you play Episode 8 to completion? If not, you need to. If you did, you should have done a special save for each of your paths when requested at the end. Those saves are the Exports to the Interlude. Then, when you fire up the Interlude, you should see a tag for Imports. There you will find the special saves from the end of Episode 8. Click on one of those to begin play.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Not to rain on everybody's parade parade, but he says posing, not actually rendering.
Perhaps he meant the renders passed to the rendering queue. He considers this task completed because he has already started a new task related to the animation of a sex scene. But on the other hand, he still has to do post-processing in Photoshop after rendering, I don't know if he will do it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a lot of theories on this, but the most convincing one is that Quinn and her girls from the restaurant are involved in this. Why she needs it is another question.
Cathy will definitely come back, but in my opinion she has a hidden important role like Sage's biological mother (my theory) or the fact that she now works for a foundation that provides grants for free tution.

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
There are a lot of theories on this, but the most convincing one is that Quinn and her girls from the restaurant are involved in this. Why she needs it is another question.
Cathy will definitely come back, but in my opinion she has a hidden important role like Sage's biological mother (my theory) or the fact that she now works for a foundation that provides grants for free tution.

My suspicious raised was onto Derek, if MC told him about her then most likely so but I didn't deviated from branch so it's either Quinn or one those HOTs girls. I've a feeling that everything comes in circle now and MC is about to get fucked up good :KEK: But yeah, it's definitely was a heartbreak seeing C' leave without being committed to her :cautious:

Later we see MC personality slightly different, he cares about DIKs as a family as much to help girls with relationship and the boys see him as leader rather than Tommy does. Hella of twist

Last edited:

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
1- Religion has no place here. We are literally the members of a Den of Inequity
2- DPC is responsible for every single facet of his game, by choice. For those who think this is going to go more than a couple more chapters, do you really think he would start resolving some of the relationships here in chapter 8 if there are going to be 20? Exactly. He wouldn't. This particular story will be ending within a few more updates. 10 is my bet for the final, but for sure by 12. He can not keep up this pace. Plus he wants to do other things. So what are you going to do with the soon to hit ending???? Cry? Please, WE ARE REPROBATES. We nut and move on.
3- Look, Pink is not good at some aspects of this. He is brilliant at others. Visually he is hard to beat. Story...... not so much. So why get bent out of shape about the Jade/Stephen/Sage thing???? Just accept it as a stupid way of writing, and go on. It is always going to smell, look, and taste bad. Just gut it up and swallow!

Peace
PS
Quinn is NOT a love interest!
I wouldn't be so sure about the story. It develops slowly. The big BAM can always come.

What makes you think Quinn isn't an LI? Any character in a game who is romanceable (fuckable) is an LI. You are right that she is not a main girl, but a side girl. I personally think that's a pity, she has potential. In real life i wouldn't even touch such a woman with tongs. But she fits into the game fantastically (y)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

My suspicious raised was onto Derek, if MC told him about her then most likely so but I didn't deviated from branch so it's either Quinn or one those HOTs girls. I've a feeling that everything comes in circle now and MC is about to get fucked up good :KEK: But yeah, it's definitely was a heartbreak seeing C' leave without being committed to her :cautious:

Later we see MC personality slightly different, he cares about DIKs as a family as much to help girls with relationship and the boys see him as leader rather than Tommy does. Hella of twist
whoever is the culprit, the target was not MC, but either the DIKs in general or Rusty in particular

therefore such a general motivation that it could fit anyone

I do not assume that we will find out who did it

Reactions: PashafromRussia

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
one thing i will say is i still hate how Josey and Maya played the MC
Josey flat out cheated on Maya the moment she interacted with the MC by flirting with him and leading him on she never said anything about her having a BF let alone being a GF she only said that AFTER she kissed him
Maya at least was somewhat honest by saying she needs to call her "boyfriend" but yet still flirts with him all the way up to Joesy's arrival
thats why i hated them both and ignored them the rest of the game

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Josey flat out cheated on Maya the moment she interacted with the MC by flirting with him and leading him on she never said anything about her having a BF let alone being a GF she only said that AFTER she kissed him
Maya at least was somewhat honest by saying she needs to call her "boyfriend" but yet still flirts with him all the way up to Joesy's arrival
Bruh. Your argument is childish.
Josy, like Maya, was unsure about their relationship. They thought the relationship was falling apart. It was because of Maya's crazy father that they had to split up and go into hiding. Josy wasn't sure she would ever see Maya - she didn't know she was going to college, she thought she wouldn't be accepted. Josy was about to tell everything as upon arrival, Maya was ready to share a secret, but she was "interrupted" at that moment. She didn't know Jo-Jo was coming.
Important point! In this universe, which is a little different from ours: same-sex relationships are still judged negatively by society! Despite the existence of feminists, gender courses, the world there is more like the 90s-00s.
Maya and Josy are forced into hiding, as are Chad and Troy.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Replaying the game, I thought that dalli_x was really right about the fact that the guitar could have been stolen by the Diks. But I don't think their goal was to bring MС and Sage together, and everything is much simpler.

It always confused me why Tommy and the others were ready for MС's visit, it was as if they were waiting for him. He hadn't applied to join Diks, but for some reason, Quinn did an offer about restaurant to MC and she organize a shower prank. Apparently, the fact that MC immediately quarreled with Chad and openly molested Sage was the main reason to prepare MC for joining Diks.

As we remember, they had only three newcomers, Derek apparently immediately joined and told about MC. Sage said that a close friend gave her the guitar, it could have been Quinn, not Chad, as many thought. Maybe Tommy broke into MC's room, beat up Troy and took the guitar? He seemed to know about Troy's homosexuality, because Troy did not immediately tell, and just drove him away.

whoever is the culprit, the target was not MC, but either the DIKs in general or Rusty in particular

therefore such a general motivation that it could fit anyone

I do not assume that we will find out who did it
I really think that some of the side intrigues and riddles of the game will not be revealed, such as the intrigue of who stole the guitar MC. This is the beginning of the game, but I think Pink himself forgot about it. The problem with Cathy is too significant to ignore, and I hope that it will be revealed.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really think that some of the side intrigues and riddles of the game will not be revealed, such as the intrigue of who stole the guitar MC. This is the beginning of the game, but I think Pink himself forgot about it. The problem with Cathy is too significant to ignore, and I hope that it will be revealed.
if it ended up being Quinn, or Vinnie, or Burke or the Jocks, that is, someone who is already known as a "villain," it wouldn't change much to know who is actually behind it

different if it was a surprise, in which case it would be important

what's the mystery about the guitar? :unsure:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
With logic like that you probably can't be into Sage or Bella, either. Sage is still in a relationship for quite a while and tries to fuck MC's brains out repeatedly, and Bella is still married. Rules out Jade and Nora as well,so that leaves you with.. Jill, the fate worse than death, or..

A bunch of prostitutes and strippers! Well, maybe life isn't so bad, but it's going to be a bit shallow.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what's the mystery about the guitar? :unsure:
There is no mystery about the guitar. Odds are high it was Chad who went to see Troy, but some of the other jocks tagged along and roughed him up. Whether Chad was there or not isn't really relevant, the jocks took the guitar and it came to Chad's attention, and then he gave the guitar to Sage.

There is nothing there whatsoever that requires deeper digging or resolution.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes