Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
usually the flashback is always very indicative of who will have a lot of space or importance in the chapter

however, they've all had a go at it; it's true that Sage's is the most out of focus, dealing with the entire new generation of fraternity presidents, so a flashback focused on her might fit.

But to tell what? what might we see that she hasn't told us?

I don't know, there are details that can be added, but I don't see what the bonus of this flashback could be
I suppose a Sage flashback could be a segue into the whole Burke family dynamics, which would answer quite a few questions.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I suppose a Sage flashback could be a segue into the whole Burke family dynamics, which would answer quite a few questions.
Hmm... perhaps a Burke family flashback? It would certainly be interesting, but would it be too much too soon in revealing the overall plot of how Stephen fits into things going on on campus?

• Thinking Face

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
usually the flashback is always very indicative of who will have a lot of space or importance in the chapter

however, they've all had a go at it; it's true that Sage's is the most out of focus, dealing with the entire new generation of fraternity presidents, so a flashback focused on her might fit.

But to tell what? what might we see that she hasn't told us?

I don't know, there are details that can be added, but I don't see what the bonus of this flashback could be
There is not many things that can be interesting for a Sage's flashback for what we know about her. There is her relationship with her family, how/why did she go out with Chad (love or tradition of HOT/Alpha that evolved in love for Sage) are the most important flashbacks with what we currently know.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hmm... perhaps a Burke family flashback? It would certainly be interesting, but would it be too much too soon in revealing the overall plot of how Stephen fits into things going on on campus?
Since we already passed the point of choosing the only LI I think the best choice would be a flashback about that chosen LI.
In"others" path it could be Quinn (since she is considered main side girl).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ostap Bender

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think a Burke family dynamics flashback can easily explain the motive behind Stephen's current-day campus shenanigans without going into details of such shenanigans.

Reactions: Walter Victor

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is not many things that can be interesting for a Sage's flashback for what we know about her. There is her relationship with her family, how/why did she go out with Chad (love or tradition of HOT/Alpha that evolved in love for Sage) are the most important flashbacks with what we currently know.
seem to me to be aspects that have already been touched upon anyway

if we trust the appearance it is really hard to think that Sage was with Chad for anything other than a power issue

and Sage also tells us about her relationship with her current family (whether it is then not very congruent with what we have seen is another matter)

Reactions: SomboSteel

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Problem is here that what we have now is called development time... what suggests that nothing is set in stone ( not even the 40-60 % or the 203-305 ) so it's pointless to try so hard to project something this early... anyhow as long as there are lunatics that are convinced about next weeks release I take it can be taken as a rough estimate... but I don't think there is a scenario where this gets released before October :p :rolleyes:
I just enjoy playing with the numbers. I was able to predict the November 19th release of Episode 8 on September 10th.

Love some numbers;

Statics have taken a nice up turn and are on track with Episode 6, though somewhat behind 7. At current speed it will be around the October 1st update when the total surpasses 7.

View attachment 1397341

Animations now only need 3 more completed to match 7, but are several weeks behind, however week 20 was the same week he reached peak for 7 with 250. Preusming around 83 more (33 in the queue and 40-60 to pose) we can presume animations completed around October 29th (He's averaging around 12-15 per week with the most recent batch being on the low end of that)

View attachment 1397343

Previous releases were week 24, 23 and 20. October 29th would be week 27, however if we presume 3 weeks beta testing and other work on top of that we can imagine a week 30 November 19th release.
It's fair to say the later in development we get the more accurate the estimates. Last June I was hoping for an optimistic, September to October release of 8, but that was only after 9 weeks of development. As I said he's well beind that this time.

Anyway it's all a bit of fun to pass the time while we wait.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The thing is, 300 static renders in a week is in itself shocking, but to add 19 animated scenes on top of that is out of this world.
Maybe DPC is just built different and he got better at rendering?
How in the fuck does DPC pose all of those scenes and characters so fast? Does he have a lot of pre-set poses or previously saved generic poses that he pulls up and alters slightly or is he just some kind of a virtuoso? He would have been a great stop-motion animator back in the day. It takes me forever to get things like facial expressions and hands/fingers to be positioned properly, but this m'fer can do it instantly. I'm impressed, but also jelly. :cautious:

Kamuisaki

May 26, 2020
seem to me to be aspects that have already been touched upon anyway

if we trust the appearance it is really hard to think that Sage was with Chad for anything other than a power issue

and Sage also tells us about her relationship with her current family (whether it is then not very congruent with what we have seen is another matter)
Or if we think about drama, Sage's biological parents can appear because she searched about them when she was younger and it can give more depht for why Sage is Sage.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
How in the fuck does DPC pose all of those scenes and characters so fast? Does he have a lot of pre-set poses or previously saved generic poses that he pulls up and alters slightly or is he just some kind of a virtuoso? He would have been a great stop-motion animator back in the day. It takes me forever to get things like facial expressions and hands/fingers to be positioned properly, but this m'fer can do it instantly. I'm impressed, but also jelly. :cautious:
DAZ 3D is a very simple engine. If you have enough money, you can safely buy the environment and clothes for the characters and just arrange them as you need. If in a blender, in order to create a scene, you have to do a lot manually (modeling, sculpting, texturing, working with nodes, arranging lights and cameras, compositing), then Pink simply uses ready-made packs of poses, costumes, and so on. Since Pink is pretty bad at working on the textures of clothes and environments, I think most of the work on static he is busy adjusting the light and camera and posing. And yes, you're right, he has ready-made assets of poses, this is especially noticeable in the last episode, where Sage, Lily and Envy had the same reverse rider pose.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

This will be a short and sweet update.

Since last Friday, I have posed ~300 renders and 19 animations.

130 animations are fully produced, and I have 22 animations in the render queue; the total when the current work is finished is thus 152 animations.

I have just started work on a branching solo lewd scene, and I will spend next week animating it and making any renders needed for it. I expect to finish all animations from that scene and continue working on static renders before next Friday.

Poll news
In this week's 2D art poll, the results of the tiered polls were split.

After tallying the votes, the winning combination was

• Girl: Lily
  • Position: Her on top
  • Environment: Beach
I'll order a 2D wallpaper and a 2D animation and include them in episode 9.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Tell DPC that I am going to play The Sims 4 and create my own Zoey :love: and several girls from the game for Zoey to fuck them all :devilish: and I will also create an MC to have his relationship with Chad and Troy :love:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes