DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Eh somehow I seriously doubt that :sneaky:

With her, if you don't want to pursue her, at least you only have to endure some tennis matches iirc. With M&J otoh, you have no choice but to live through the drama of the first episodes, you have to go through the ridiculous sulking period again and again and again. :sleep:
Why did you quote only the second half of my sentence like that? Also there are many more forced Jill scenes in season 2.

• Angry
Reactions: Mootsin

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
View attachment 1884725

Facts are never for, up to personal "interpretation". Facts are Facts, period.

Fact is: Troy, from the first moment, hostile, and a legit Asshole toward MC.Just because later we found out he is Gay, its not give him automatically any excuse for his behaviour. So dont even try. So, Troy, is an asshole from day one. MC can decide whether he is passive or active about it. You can either stand up for yourself, and draw the line. or you just let him treat you whatever the way he want, and you just take it.
The later one is the biblical nonsense, the turn your other cheek. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, The guitar will be stolen. And even in that case, Troy is the asshole, who lash on to MC and push him.
of course , he has a black eye, what give you the impression that he at least didnt give it easy - But later on this :p.
at this point MC , - with all that happened, that lead to this point, and now he even get pushed, by the guy who was constantly an Asshole toward him , can decide, that put this asshole to his place. - After all, if you let one person to step at you, everyone will do. :ROFLMAO: .

or he can walk away. or He can even get his ass beat, which makes it very funny, :ROFLMAO:. The ultimate beta bitch.

Anyway, that's what happened. He not beating a victim, if he decide, He beat an asshole. all the previous thing lead to him, finally snapping. Even Jill, did not reject Tybalt, nicely. She try that, did not worked, she get Blackmailed until a point where she could just not take it anymore. Technically, Jill was a Dik.:devilish::ROFLMAO:. And it was more effective:p.

So after the Facts. Lets play, Dalix's game, The interpretation, conspiracy theory game.:cool:

Troy and Chad are lovers. Chad bitching to Troy, that Sage thinking he is cheating, so Him and Troy relationship is in danger, and the top of that A new Freshman, just challenged him, make him look bad in the eyes of his crew. And Yes, even a Chick player, stand up for Sage, that's the Noble thing. So MC, get targeted by the Jocks;).
Troy, realized who the Freshman is, and they come out with the plan. Steal his guitar, give it to Sage, that calms her down, and at the same time it teach a lesson to the Freshman. (y).

But when they arrive, MC is not there, only Troy. Chad need to keep his status, so he punch Troy. which lead to Troy emotional break down, and attack toward MC later.

OR Version B :
Only, Chad, arrive, they ruin the room, and to make it believable, he punch Troy.

Dalix's game Over...:cool:

So, See the Difference Now ?:p

Which one is the Extreme, the interpretation, or the Fact.?! :ROFLMAO:
Nice monologue trolling right there.

Reactions: dalli_x and Mootsin

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
also was anyone expecting Jill not to be a virgin? it felt very awkward to me, not that it doesnt happen but I would have figured she'd had been with at least someone.
I had, long, long, way long, debates about this with Holly B, back in the days. Some might remember those :ROFLMAO:.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure, she was not meant to be virgin, lack of experience, but not Virgin.
DPC decided to throw this bone to these Hardcore Jill stans, but they probably gonna freak out When Jill turn in to a sexual beast:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Mootsin

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
It's really strange to me why many chick players take offense at the facts and call it an opinion or even worse trolling. For example, the fact that Jill is a fucking goblin princess is an indisputable fact that needs to be carved on tablets and passed down from generation to generation as an uncomplicated truth. Or that Sage is the best girl is an axiom, a truth that needs to be included as an amendment to the US Constitution.
If we paid me 5 cents every time I voiced these ABC truths, I would... I would be able to buy a subscription from DPC for $ 30! :KEK:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's really strange to me why many chick players take offense at the facts and call it an opinion or even worse trolling. For example, the fact that Jill is a fucking goblin princess is an indisputable fact that needs to be carved on tablets and passed down from generation to generation as an uncomplicated truth. Or that Sage is the best girl is an axiom, a truth that needs to be included as an amendment to the US Constitution.
If we paid me 5 cents every time I voiced these ABC truths, I would... I would be able to buy a subscription from DPC for $ 30! :KEK:
See ? , this is an obvious Troll post :ROFLMAO: . Everyone know, Josy is Best Girl.(y)
BeingADIK 2022-06-22 16-51-33-53.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-06-22 16-51-38-29.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-06-22 16-52-03-66.jpg

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
That was so hilarious and beautifully written. That right there, is how you state the facts ladies and gentlemen! You don't need to call the other guy arguing the opposite, with names. Or the guy telling you to take a chill pill for that matter.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Theory.

I could imagine something dramatic happening to Tommy, or maybe to the MC because he looks so much like Tommy now.

The whole thing starts in the past, in Interlude and Zoey. In Zoey's book, we see the following.

Screenshot 1: On the left, we see part of Michelangelo's fresco "The Creation of Adam." What does all this have to do with Adam?

Eve was formed from Adam's rib. In the EP9 preview, the MC (Adam) meets Zoey (Lilith), his first girlfriend. But the MC stands very strangely in these previews, as if protecting his side. Rib. In EP8, each player decides for himself which LI (Eve) the MC will get.

On the right side we see the Eye of Providence, which we see several times in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Screenshot 2: On the left side we see a happy party (Dorm Party in EP8) and on the right side a crazy eye and a stalker.
Screenshot 3: What do we have on the wall, right next to Riona? The Eye of Providence and the Stalker aren't far away either. Is DPC trying to draw our attention to something? I think so.
Screenshot 4: Alvin has the Eye of Providence on his t-shirt. Okay, he's a weirdo, but it depends on what the fat student says. He's happy so he can get his Cola. Cola is slang for coke.
Screenshot 5: This is a memory wall Tommy made. 9 pictures, his mask and a DIK jacket. Maybe his DIK jacket too?
Screenshot 6: Tommy is now buying from Vinny.
Screenshot 7: Damn, I feel like Robert Langdon from the movie The Da Vinci Code. We see three symbols. The Eye of Providence, the horns of Tommy's mask, who is not wearing his DIK jacket, and a skull.
Conclusion: The Eye of Providence shows us, in retrospect, that Riona has a stalker. But it also shows us something else in advance. The DIKs are brothers. Adam and Eve had several children, including Cain and Abel. Cain slew Abel. Cain was banished and received the mark of Cain, which resembles a 7. This time Cain was brought by Lucifier. In my case, the MC and Derek finished Hell Week with 7-7, but I got lucky again because they still have to egg the preps, which then leads to an 8-8 result. But an 8-6 or 6-8 then leads to a sign of Cain. Fratricide.

LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Theory.

I could imagine something dramatic happening to Tommy, or maybe to the MC because he looks so much like Tommy now.

The whole thing starts in the past, in Interlude and Zoey. In Zoey's book, we see the following.

Screenshot 1: On the left, we see part of Michelangelo's fresco "The Creation of Adam." What does all this have to do with Adam?

Eve was formed from Adam's rib. In the EP9 preview, the MC (Adam) meets Zoey (Lilith), his first girlfriend. But the MC stands very strangely in these previews, as if protecting his side. Rib. In EP8, each player decides for himself which LI (Eve) the MC will get.

On the right side we see the Eye of Providence, which we see several times in the game.
Screenshot 2: On the left side we see a happy party (Dorm Party in EP8) and on the right side a crazy eye and a stalker.
Screenshot 3: What do we have on the wall, right next to Riona? The Eye of Providence and the Stalker aren't far away either. Is DPC trying to draw our attention to something? I think so.
Screenshot 4: Alvin has the Eye of Providence on his t-shirt. Okay, he's a weirdo, but it depends on what the fat student says. He's happy so he can get his Cola. Cola is slang for coke.
Screenshot 5: This is a memory wall Tommy made. 9 pictures, his mask and a DIK jacket. Maybe his DIK jacket too?
Screenshot 7: Damn, I feel like Robert Langdon from the movie The Da Vinci Code. We see three symbols. The Eye of Providence, the horns of Tommy's mask, who is not wearing his DIK jacket, and a skull.
Conclusion: The Eye of Providence shows us, in retrospect, that Riona has a stalker. But it also shows us something else in advance. The DIKs are brothers. Adam and Eve had several children, including Cain and Abel. Cain slew Abel. Cain was banished and received the mark of Cain, which resembles a 7. This time Cain was brought by Lucifier. In my case, the MC and Derek finished Hell Week with 7-7, but I got lucky again because they still have to egg the preps, which then leads to an 8-8 result. But an 8-6 or 6-8 then leads to a sign of Cain. Fratricide.
Y'all, done messed up now.
dalli_x with screenshots is in a whole another level. :ROFLMAO:
It's scary. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Theory.

:unsure:.
Meanwhile DPC:

"Jill, I starting to Fall for you, I fight for you, we gonna find a Way to be together. Oh, Hey, Sage, I don't want to be your Rebound Guy, I want something more"

:ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now the air is on fire.:devilish:

If you use my account name to distinguish yourself, to apologize, to insinuate that I have a second account under a different name, which I do not have, or in any other form of abuse, I will take the right to write you the truth and if necessary reprimand you.

I have only written the truth from my point of view and if you do not get along with the truth, you should not try to attack me personally.

Those who dish it out should also be able to take it.:sneaky:

Sorry I play the MC as I am and my MC says the truth.
This is the only reasonable, thing you ever said. Your Truth, nothing more. :ROFLMAO:
after all, looks like there is still hope for you. as Long as you willing to accept, and stick with that that it's only your Truth, and not the universal truth, we fine.:)(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes