Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi, tried downloading it from anonfile instead of mega, same errors as b4 when trying to extract it again. Isit because im downloading splits thats causing the errors?
Good morning. Split compressed files shouldn't be an issue. But, if you want to eliminate that for your peace of mind then just DL the compressed image version first since it's not split filed. If it works for you then DL the uncompressed image version (original) insuring you don't have a break in connection (that the compressed file(s) are 100% complete). PC/Mac/Linux doesn't matter regarding the uncompressed of the compressed file(s) as long as the original file is intact.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
In a path where MC doesn't end up with Jill, which chapter will Jill appear as one of the Pink Rose girls?
In chapter 12. According to insiders from discord, Madame turns out to be Jill's real mother and Jill inherits a strip bar having fun with customers under the name of Miss Goblin. In chapter 13, Maya will seize power in the HOTs and start riding all the guys in a row.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Jill character turned out to be such point of dissidence. She might be the most popular and most hated character at the same time:cautious:

Personally, I don't like forced Jill scenes when I literally don't care because I'm doing a Jill-Free playthrough.
I used to like her, then I stopped that and started tolerating her. But now I just fucking hate that character after a certain number of playthroughs.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
and most hated character at the same time:cautious:
Eh somehow I seriously doubt that :sneaky:

With her, if you don't want to pursue her, at least you only have to endure some tennis matches iirc. With M&J otoh, you have no choice but to live through the drama of the first episodes, you have to go through the ridiculous sulking period again and again and again. :sleep:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Eh somehow I seriously doubt that :sneaky:

With her, if you don't want to pursue her, at least you only have to endure some tennis matches iirc. With M&J otoh, you have no choice but to live through the drama of the first episodes, you have to go through the ridiculous sulking period again and again and again. :sleep:
And what is the story of this game? What is the point where we have to reach? This game seems more like a slice of life than anything else

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I wouldn't call him incorrect, that would be too extreme. Arguing that your interpretation is not an interpretation, and the scene in question is not up for interpretation is moronic at best, trolling at worst. You even accused him of lying because you literally did not like his interpretation dude, chill. This isn't healthy.

You know what Dik and Chick are? They are content! And true fans do not question which one is better or worse, we don't need to... We just consume them like bread and wine at this point!
godfather-the-godfather.gif

Facts are never for, up to personal "interpretation". Facts are Facts, period.

Fact is: Troy, from the first moment, hostile, and a legit Asshole toward MC.Just because later we found out he is Gay, its not give him automatically any excuse for his behaviour. So dont even try. So, Troy, is an asshole from day one. MC can decide whether he is passive or active about it. You can either stand up for yourself, and draw the line. or you just let him treat you whatever the way he want, and you just take it.
The later one is the biblical nonsense, the turn your other cheek. :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, The guitar will be stolen. And even in that case, Troy is the asshole, who lash on to MC and push him.
of course , he has a black eye, what give you the impression that he at least didnt give it easy - But later on this :p.
at this point MC , - with all that happened, that lead to this point, and now he even get pushed, by the guy who was constantly an Asshole toward him , can decide, that put this asshole to his place. - After all, if you let one person to step at you, everyone will do. :ROFLMAO: .

or he can walk away. or He can even get his ass beat, which makes it very funny, :ROFLMAO:. The ultimate beta bitch.

Anyway, that's what happened. He not beating a victim, if he decide, He beat an asshole. all the previous thing lead to him, finally snapping. Even Jill, did not reject Tybalt, nicely. She try that, did not worked, she get Blackmailed until a point where she could just not take it anymore. Technically, Jill was a Dik.:devilish::ROFLMAO:. And it was more effective:p.

So after the Facts. Lets play, Dalix's game, The interpretation, conspiracy theory game.:cool:

Troy and Chad are lovers. Chad bitching to Troy, that Sage thinking he is cheating, so Him and Troy relationship is in danger, and the top of that A new Freshman, just challenged him, make him look bad in the eyes of his crew. And Yes, even a Chick player, stand up for Sage, that's the Noble thing. So MC, get targeted by the Jocks;).
Troy, realized who the Freshman is, and they come out with the plan. Steal his guitar, give it to Sage, that calms her down, and at the same time it teach a lesson to the Freshman. (y).

But when they arrive, MC is not there, only Troy. Chad need to keep his status, so he punch Troy. which lead to Troy emotional break down, and attack toward MC later.

OR Version B :
Only, Chad, arrive, they ruin the room, and to make it believable, he punch Troy.

Dalix's game Over...:cool:

So, See the Difference Now ?:p

Which one is the Extreme, the interpretation, or the Fact.?! :ROFLMAO:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
all this talk of Jill, her path is one of patience and virtue and I feel like imo the pay off in EP 8 yeah she blue balls the MC through out etc, but if you want a sappy romantic path Jill is for you. I can see how in a AVN romance might be not wanted but I think its nice, I enjoyed it. Now the interesting part will be now that Jill is now more um.. sexual? I guess is the term will her naive cutesy demeanor slowly fade? that is what I want to see.

Reactions: Walter Victor

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
all this talk of Jill, her path is one of patience and virtue and I feel like imo the pay off in EP 8 yeah she blue balls the MC through out etc, but if you want a sappy romantic path Jill is for you. I can see how in a AVN romance might be not wanted but I think its nice, I enjoyed it. Now the interesting part will be now that Jill is now more um.. sexual? I guess is the term will her naive cutesy demeanor slowly fade? that is what I want to see.
1804376_JillHowToSwallowIn3EasySteps.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
lowkey, I could actually see Jill doing this. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jill, is a perfectionist, so its not even out of realism , that she might want to learn how to give the perfect blowjob. :ROFLMAO:.
Remember how stressed she was , because her piano play was not perfect, and the creator who composed it, could notice it, even though he is dead by 100 years now ?!:ROFLMAO:.

This is now, MC's Girlfriend , just saying:ROFLMAO::cool::devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: LizaS
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes