schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Why did you quote only the second half of my sentence like that? Also there are many more forced Jill scenes in season 2.
I was focusing on the 'hate' part, which I disagree with. From how I understood your post, you think she is equally hated and loved. That's not my impression. She isn't all that controversial imo.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
I was focusing on the 'hate' part, which I disagree with. From how I understood your post, you think she is equally hated and loved. That's not my impression. She isn't all that controversial imo.
I think it's only natural that one starts liking Jill less and less with each passing playthrough, and that it's only a matter of time before that turns into hate. That's what happened for me at least.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
You know what Dik and Chick are? They are content! And true fans do not question which one is better or worse, we don't need to... We just consume them like bread and wine at this point!
Just to clear up any misunderstandings, I did not mean Dik and Chick & Bread and Wine respectively. I'm not trying to say Dik is Bread and Chick is Wine. I thought I'd just state that explicitly so nobody gets any funny ideas and thinks there are some funny implicit meaning where there isn't.

I meant to say that they go well together, like bread and butter, you know? Shit, maybe I should have gone with that in the first place. But anyway, that isn't what I mean, is what I mean. Besides, I like wine.

What I mean is, I hate Jill, and I think she should elope with Neil or something because he has experience in that sort of thing. No wait, that's not what I meant at all! I don't think Jill is as bad as I make it out to be.

It's an internal struggle when you love the game a lot, but you hate Jill equally as much. Hey wait, I'm not trying to insinuate that she is the most important LI in the game or anything. Speaking of which...

...Okay I'm going to say something outrageous now, because it has to be said. But don't say I didn't warn you because I'm warning you right now, if you get offended, that is your problem! So... Here it goes...

In my opinion all the girls, including main girls, are just support characters in a nice and big soap opera. Except Quinn of course, probably the only other lead role other than the MC, she seems to be at the center of everything with the entire story wrapping tightly around her like how wet grape leaves wrap around rice to form a dish called sarma. Tasty little snack... I guess what I'm trying to say is that Quinn is cool, and you should give her a chance. Besides she wouldn't even hurt a fly! Literally! (in ep5)

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill character turned out to be such point of dissidence. She might be the most popular and most hated character at the same time:cautious:

Personally, I don't like forced Jill scenes when I literally don't care because I'm doing a Jill-Free playthrough.
I used to like her, then I stopped that and started tolerating her. But now I just fucking hate that character after a certain number of playthroughs.
Eh somehow I seriously doubt that :sneaky:

With her, if you don't want to pursue her, at least you only have to endure some tennis matches iirc. With M&J otoh, you have no choice but to live through the drama of the first episodes, you have to go through the ridiculous sulking period again and again and again. :sleep:
in my opinion this is quite true. all LIs have their degree of objectionability, but usually the reasons why some people like them and dislike them are different.

Whereas for Jill it's pretty much the same aspects: some like her naivete, others find her incredibly out of place, some love her purity, others find her out of time

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I think it's only natural that one starts liking Jill less and less with each passing playthrough, and that it's only a matter of time before that turns into hate. That's what happened for me at least.

I think Jill's pursuit of Our Hero is based on what she feels are poor dating experiences with other perceived spoiled rich boys and familial pressure. In MC she sees someone who (1) might want a relationship based on her own qualities, (2) she has a hot spot for bullies, and (3) they both enjoy music.

The conversations with Jonathan may be something to be developed in further releases.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in my opinion this is quite true. all LIs have their degree of objectionability, but usually the reasons why some people like them and dislike them are different.

Whereas for Jill it's pretty much the same aspects: some like her naivete, others find her incredibly out of place, some love her purity, others find her out of time
Still, Saying that Jill as much hated as loved, is a bit over kill, let alone far from the Truth, that this new person seem so Found on it. dont you think? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Still, Saying that Jill as much hated as loved, is a bit over kill, let alone far from the Truth, that this new person seem so Found on it. dont you think? :ROFLMAO:
I never talk about the users, I am the last boy scout

on the question of whether she is really the most hated probably depends on the context: among the patreons I would say that's definitely not true :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: , here among the jokes and trolling she might as well be that

always keeping in mind that in this the word hate is as exaggerated as the word love, which is to say that those who believe in it have some unresolved problem :oops:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes