sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Wait... Are you telling me I got hit with the Mandela effect and Carolyn isn't her real name?? WTF :oops: o_O
Carolyn this is your fault.
I think this is where it all started...
It's actually got nothing to do with Carolyn (I'm calling her "Carolyn" for the time being, you don't mind do you Carolyn :p).

This winking render is actually if you choose to cheat on the midterms, the mc figures the papers in the restroom were from Derek, so he's giving him the sly nod when he comes back.

Personally, I actually think Carolyn is the cheater!

She's getting double teamed at the dorm party, she's all gothic and shit (we all know gothics are cheating mother fuckers - they're too busy doing satanic rituals to actually study for the midterms!), and there's like this entire screen shot of her, like why? She's a bad girl! Guilty as sin I tells ya! :cautious:
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-interlude-season-3-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-7763185

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
Tried searching to no avail. Is there a non-iso download for season 1 and 2 somewhere? I can't seem to get the iso working on my crappy old laptop. I seem to remember finding a rar/zip version when I first played season 1 long ago. Any links would be greatly appreciated.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Tried searching to no avail. Is there a non-iso download for season 1 and 2 somewhere? I can't seem to get the iso working on my crappy old laptop. I seem to remember finding a rar/zip version when I first played season 1 long ago. Any links would be greatly appreciated.
Just refresh the link a few times. The *.iso file appears as downloadable two or three times but eventually the file as .rar will appear and you can download that. Not sure if the *.iso is a pop up trojan or what, but I always get them the first few times I try to download anything anymore.

Case in point, I was trying to download a mod for another game on this site earlier today. I had to cancel the *.iso twice before the *.zip appeared:

1655865846537.png

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
I don't think that's the problem. I get the same *.iso file problem from all the hosting sites
that was the link that gave me the iso. but thanks anyway
Look at my response above. Refresh the page (not the F95 zone page, the page with the download on whatever hosting site you select) and after a few times, the downloadable file will stop being *.iso and will be *.rar or *zip.

• Wow
Reactions: AchedCroissant

Nimniz

Jan 8, 2020
Just refresh the link a few times. The *.iso file appears as downloadable two or three times but eventually the file as .rar will appear and you can download that. Not sure if the *.iso is a pop up trojan or what, but I always get them the first few times I try to download anything anymore.

Case in point, I was trying to download a mod for another game on this site earlier today. I had to cancel the *.iso twice before the *.zip appeared:

View attachment 1884155
Thanks for a response that was actually helpful.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
And yet if you talk about the Goblin there is absolutely fuckin' nobody who has any questions who we're talking about.
That's because everyone here equates Goblin with Jill. If you started talking about emo slut who does drugs, there's at least a few girls who fit that criteria.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
And yet if you talk about the Goblin there is absolutely fuckin' nobody who has any questions who we're talking about.
Thats only here as well. I cannot recall seeing people call her a goblin elsewhere. Shes the worst girl (by a huge margin) for me personally and even I think its a bit excessive at times.

Axe murderer Bella is at least jokingly funny to me with how absurd it is and shes shared top spot with Maya and Quinn for me.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I see.
So it was shazba's fault all along.
I blame shazba for the confusion in the future when we finally get to know her name! :Kappa: :ROFLMAO:
shazba always wanted to become immortalized as well as Aunt Jill never die... :rolleyes: :p
It’s actually Carolyn’s fault, he used her face as an avatar for so long it merged in my brain. I didn’t wanna keep calling her goth girl (or worse, spit-roast girl), so I took the natural step.

I just gave DPC a call and asked if he’d lock in that name to save us future grief. He told me to fuck off, and to stop spreading rumours that she’s a narc. I might have hit a nerve! :unsure: I might also be lying.:p

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes