Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
what was the deal with Mona and Mr Bruke? in Ep 6 we see him deleting her record
Excuse you? That's Dr. Burke. He didn't buy that honorary degree for nothin', pal!
also also how did he get the vid of Jade n MC fucking?
He didn't. Unless you were stupid and showed it to Derek, so that the other DIKs find out. Not the first time the DIK's official laptop appears to have been compromised. So how would Burke see it? Because your MC didn't keep his mouth shut, like he promised Jade.
Godlike Engrish :KEK: Also could be he's the father of some character that we know or maybe not... stay tuned till 2057 to find out ! :LOL:

I for sure call that lass Carolyn coz of " some user " picked her as an avatar and made that id name... no DPC involved so do not expect her name to be Carolyn... but who knows... maybe DPC will throw a bone :KEK:
Hey now, the fuck she won't be! Look, see:
SanchoMod

"Carolyn" rename feature request noted.
Consider it a done deal you silly DIKs.

( it's Ilhares fault )

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I for sure call that lass Carolyn coz of " some user " picked her as an avatar and made that id name... no DPC involved so do not expect her name to be Carolyn... but who knows... maybe DPC will throw a bone :KEK:
I've already the bone to toss (no, we certainly ain't tossin' salads).

I've preemptively created code to not only allow you rename this character how you wish, but throughout whatever dialogue the dev uses when another character references her default name it will be changed to the name you input. So, if you name the character "Carolyn", when she speaks here new character name will show in the dialogue box (of course) AND whenever another character mentions her default name in the original script it will be changed as well.

This SanchoDIK move has already initiated.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Excuse you? That's Dr. Burke. He didn't buy that honorary degree for nothin', pal!
He didn't. Unless you were stupid and showed it to Derek, so that the other DIKs find out. Not the first time the DIK's official laptop appears to have been compromised. So how would Burke see it? Because your MC didn't keep his mouth shut, like he promised Jade.
Hey now, the fuck she won't be! Look, see:
The laugh would be that... " due to popular demand.... " and the rename feature would become unnecessary :KEK:

In any case I just wrote " do not expect it to be " so there is an astronomical chance that DPC would have picked Carolyn as her name... but a few nudge in the right direction and he will do it :rolleyes::ROFLMAO::whistle:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I've already the bone to toss (no, we certainly ain't tossin' salads).

I've preemptively created code to not only allow you rename this character how you wish, but throughout whatever dialogue the dev uses when another character references her default name it will be changed to the name you input. So, if you name the character "Carolyn", when she speaks here new character name will show in the dialogue box (of course) AND whenever another character mentions her default name in the original script it will be changed as well.

This SanchoDIK move has already initiated.
That's fine and all... but the " problem " is still you force the game to name her and it won't be her intended one :p

However we ain't tossin' salads :KEK: ( how did THAT come to your mind ?! :unsure::rolleyes::LOL: )

Whoever does not use your mod ( for instance me... I'm not using anything at all :p just weed coke and acid :whistle: :KEK: ) will not necessarily understand the constant reference to her as Carolyn... although it's not like I give two shits about it if someone gets confused :illuminati:

Like this dude... got confused and thinks he's capable... lol
0a7212f5c045ed464e751fe231e5fe3d051e4915aeb795b1eeb2cc8fff75f9dc9.gif :HideThePain:

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Man, Jill's parents are very conformist and strict people. How can that dude be her father? how can it be? Don't you see what happens when he leaves? the other guys say he's weird.
That's why i think he can't be Jill's father. Remembering what Jill said during the first date ("Well, we do have eyes on us, being who we are"), having such a father like Geoff would be the greatest surprise DPC gives us. But i don't think this would be, i think Jill's father will be more like Josy's, an older, elegant and wiser one than Geoff.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
That's fine and all... but the " problem " is still you force the game to name her and it won't be her intended one :p
You are not understanding. The option to be able to rename the character will, of course, be optional within the next SanchoMod update. Otherwise all characters have their default names. The player would have to go into SanchoCheats to rename characters or otherwise change any variables. The player will be allowed to change her name to whatever they wish but only if they wish. If you want to name her "MissButtercupSweetcheeks" then so be it.

There is no problem.... there are only options.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Nick is a fucking incel( involuntary celibate), I'm sure. Pink has been feeding us drama about disadvantaged homosexuals the whole game, as if he still lives in the 90s, lol (thanks for not having a racial agenda in the game yet). He will want to "wave" to his subscribers and tell a tearful story that Nick is a virgin who pretends so as not to be hurt and humiliated.
I made popcorn, by the way
Didn't Nick sleep with one of the "walk of shame" girls in the flashback about DIK beginings? Unless they didn't have sex, and she stayed till the morning just talking with him...

Reactions: ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You are not understanding. The option to be able to rename the character will, of course, be optional within the next SanchoMod update. Otherwise all characters have their default names. The player would have to go into SanchoCheats to rename characters or otherwise change any variables. The player will be allowed to change her name to whatever they wish but only if they wish. If you want to name her "MissButtercupSweetcheeks" then so be it.

There is no problem.... there are only options.
I understand perfectly... maybe the " problem " misled you so here it is in plain... she won't be named Carolyn by DPC... and here is where this story ends and yours starts... namely your mod does have this feature that let's the user decide whatever " Carolyn " should be named... what's there to misunderstand ? 99edc1a30e5d5466d65d20f8f8e5c66e377b049cd2061f3ef6329b753fdc4880.gif Okay there are some things here to misunderstand... :p :KEK:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I understand perfectly... maybe the " problem " misled you so here it is in plain... she won't be named Carolyn by DPC... and here is where this story ends and yours starts... namely your mod does have this feature that let's the user decide whatever " Carolyn " should be named... what's there to misunderstand ? Okay there are some things here to misunderstand... :p :KEK:
You must be baked... like right now. You say you understand perfectly but this is your quote from just minutes ago:
That's fine and all... but the " problem " is still you force the game to name her and it won't be her intended one...
Whoever does not use your mod ... will not necessarily understand the constant reference to her as Carolyn... although it's not like I give two shits about it if someone gets confused...
So, to clarify: There will be no reference to "Carolyn" unless the player chooses to rename the character that exact name. ... and don't bogart, pass that shit

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
You must be baked... like right now. You say you understand perfectly but this is your quote from just minutes ago:

So, to clarify: There will be no reference to "Carolyn" unless the player chooses to rename the character that exact name. ... and don't bogart, pass that shit
So where did you lose out on the part where the DPC story ends and yours starts ? Or did you not get it ? :eek:

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
I just wish DPC will deliver a good backstory content for Sage in ep 9.

So far, we had glimpses from the past of all the other LIs - Josy & Maya, Jill, Bella, Zoey and Quinntessential - even the last two are not main LIs (as far as I known). We just had a little content from Sage on Rusty's/DIKs backstory.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I just wish DPC will deliver a good backstory content for Sage in ep 9.

So far, we had glimpses from the past of all the other LIs - Josy & Maya, Jill, Bella, Zoey and Quinntessential - even the last two are not main LIs (as far as I known). We just had a little content from Sage on Rusty's/DIKs backstory.
It would be logical seeing how Ep 8 ended. Seeing Sage being independent and Tyballs a real mommys boy.

Reactions: Paco Loco

7inn

Jul 21, 2020
Assjo definitely doesn't stand for assjob, no no :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joking aside, I haven't played the game in a long time and if I'm honest I've forgotten a lot. Especially small details.

Didn't even know Sage was adopted until a few days ago. (or i forgot)

I just think when the update came and I played it I was pretty drunk, that's the only way I can explain it.
I think it's time to play again so I can keep up with the discussions here

• Wow
Reactions: OFT
Nov 9, 2020
Guys, I'm warming up to this Carolyn character. Before I didn't like her but I had a mental clarity.... I like her now. :)

So, I hope we get some action with her and also Becky for ingoring MC. I feel like MC will get the chance to deepthroat Carolyn becasue we saw her mascrea running down her cheeks in the vixens pic. Maybe it's clue/hint for episode 9? Good thing I'm maining the other path.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Guys, I'm warming up to this Carolyn character. Before I didn't like her but I had a mental clarity.... I like her now. :)

So, I hope we get some action with her and also Becky for ingoring MC. I feel like MC will get the chance to deepthroat Carolyn becasue we saw her mascrea running down her cheeks in the vixens pic. Maybe it's clue/hint for episode 9? Good thing I'm maining the other path.
Is this some sort of running joke? We don't even know her name lol

Nov 9, 2020
Is this some sort of running joke? We don't even know her name lol
That is only way how we can indentify her, unfortunly... Wasn't there a poll about her name? That was a long time ago so I guess the patreon people should know.

Also, I honestly thought her name was Carolyn because everyone was calling her by that and I remember in the game her name being that.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes