ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
not gonna lie, I love the Alt Jill from the fan art thread, it'd be kinda cool if she did become a bit more fierce, but heres the bigger question should she go hard and be like Quinn, or hard enough and be like Sage?
Quinn, is way to much. But I'm sure there is a Rebel inside Jill, even her friend Bianca try to push her to that direction. Bella also claimed Jill need to find her voice. And Now that, the 2 major holdback for her, are lifted from her shoulder.
The Sky is the limit.
Just like her Piano song : Reaching the Sky (y) .

Embrace, that Rich Head Bitch in Charge pesona Jill :devilish::ROFLMAO:

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
maybe this will explain it better

well since the video didnt want to load its the scene at the end of the musical Grease where the female MC goes from a goody2shoes to hot black leather wearing chick

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
maybe this will explain it better

well since the video didnt want to load its the scene at the end of the musical Grease where the female MC goes from a goody2shoes to hot black leather wearing chick
Well, the Tight Leather pants is Check :devilish: . Okay the underwear is not exactly perfect, but one step at the time:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-02-01 22-22-40-19.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-02-01 22-22-49-89.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LizaS

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Well, the Tight Leather pants is Check :devilish: . Okay the underwear is not exactly perfect, but one step at the time:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1883266
View attachment 1883267
lol a ex once told me that you don't wear underwear with leather pant (if so its probably a g-string) and also baby powder so that you can slip into them easier so who knows but yeah, but it also brought to mind Maya for some reason, since she feels kind of like the naïve young girl who doesn't know much I'd kinda hope that maybe Quinn (if she wasn't as destructive) to take her under her wing and spice her up a bit.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I wrote so that Tybalt could sneak revenge. The MC would not see it coming.

Tybalt will not involve his father because Tybalt was blackmailing Jill and there would be a danger of Stephen finding out.
I don't know I think the only way Tybalt gets any kind of revenge is the revelation knowing the MC has been banging his mom using that to tell his dad because I could see Stephen using that to screw over Jade some how. But Tybalt isn't smart enough to do anything on his own.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
There is no debate if you are able to speak English: he is Arieth's dad.
Hey, I speak English very goodly. Also, when was it established that Man-Bun is Arieth's dad? I must have missed that part. Being Jill's father is perfectly reasonable: Alpha Nu Omega alumni party, Jill's special guest status, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Well it wasn't confirmed in the game, but we simply assumed that Geoff (man-bun) is Arieth's father due to similar hair color and the same care-free/naive attitude. The same as we call goth girl Carolyn - no confirmation from DPC, we simply strongly believe in it, so it must be the truth ;D
And obviously as goth chick can turn out to be named Madeline, also Geoff can turn out to be not related with Arieth at all ;)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Hey, I speak English very goodly
Godlike Engrish :KEK: Also could be he's the father of some character that we know or maybe not... stay tuned till 2057 to find out ! :LOL:
The same as we call goth girl Carolyn
I for sure call that lass Carolyn coz of " some user " picked her as an avatar and made that id name... no DPC involved so do not expect her name to be Carolyn... but who knows... maybe DPC will throw a bone :KEK:

Reactions: Redd23

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
what are your guy's thoughts to why Nick's room was spared when the Alpha's trashed the place?
i have a feeling Nick was the one for the Cathy Cluck and he told the Alpha about it

Charlie99

Jul 1, 2020
I am about to finish season 2 of BADIK and I had finished Acting Lessons this week, although everyone has their own fav girl, I am seriously hoping the devs won't decide to kill of somebody in this game or give us a major choice where you can only save one girl and let the other die, I know it is just a game but still this game is amazing and all of the main girls are perfect in their own way so let's not kill off someone and give PTSD to the MC or anything like that

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

Charlie99

Jul 1, 2020
what are your guy's thoughts to why Nick's room was spared when the Alpha's trashed the place?
i have a feeling Nick was the one for the Cathy Cluck and he told the Alpha about it
Well Nick and Vinny were old friends before Vinny left the DIKs, and now he is a drug supplier so maybe even he could be a part of it

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hey, I speak English very goodly. Also, when was it established that Man-Bun is Arieth's dad? I must have missed that part. Being Jill's father is perfectly reasonable: Alpha Nu Omega alumni party, Jill's special guest status, etc.
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

THEREFORE the dude is Arieth's dad.

-----

Good Lord, I've just read posts and post about "who stole MC's guitar?"

ARE YOU FOR REAL, guys?

Sage herself told MC that Chad gave her the guitar.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Yeah I have my doubts on him, like he is a mole amidst the DIKs
then again Rusty's Room was a bit kinda spared only a few graffiti on the wall and paintings and the puddle of beer on the rug so again why was Nick and Rusty's Rooms spared while the rest of the house was trashed

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes