ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
question for cleaning up the room in Ep 6 (your room) wasn't there a Jill option? I'm talking to Bella on the phone while she's at the gym and ask if Bella wanted to help though i think that seeing the situation with Jill Tybalt she had Jill go in her place

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
question for cleaning up the room in Ep 6 (your room) wasn't there a Jill option? I'm talking to Bella on the phone while she's at the gym and ask if Bella wanted to help though i think that seeing the situation with Jill Tybalt she had Jill go in her place
the only options are Bella, M+J or do it yourself

if you went to Bella in the library in chapter three and then did "stuff" with her in chapter five she will come to help you automatically

if you went to Bella in the library in the third chapter and then did NOT do "stuff" with her in the fifth she will phone you and ask if you want her help, if you refuse you close the story with her for good

if Bella does not come and you are in a relationship with M+J, the two girls come to help you

otherwise alone

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
question i always wonder about something whats with the marks Quinn has on both her eyes? at the start of Ep 6 we see a flash back of her dad and we see the same marks? will they mean something in Season 3?
Rox (Quinn's dad) had a lot of tattoos, including that weird arrow/cross thing on both of his temples. Quinn emulates them with makeup to "remember" him by. Even Buddy notes that "you always were daddy's girl". Buddy also thought Quinn's fucked up mom might recognize Quinn since she has those marks, the same as her dad. But her mom's too far gone to even notice.
When is the next update?
Months away, we don't really know for sure.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Rox (Quinn's dad) had a lot of tattoos, including that weird arrow/cross thing on both of his temples. Quinn emulates them with makeup to "remember" him by. Even Buddy notes that "you always were daddy's girl". Buddy also thought Quinn's fucked up mom might recognize Quinn since she has those marks, the same as her dad. But her mom's too far gone to even notice.

Months away, we don't really know for sure.
but i was asking do those marks mean anything to why Rox has them? obv they mean something to Rox and like you said now Quinn has them to remember him by

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I have a feeling the Alphas Vs DIKs feud is going to explode at some point, maybe instigated by who ever trashed the DIK house, I know Tommy can throw down too, maybe a few others but yeah, and have it be like, "Loser closes Frat" type arrangement.
DPC made an effort to smooth things over between DIKs and Jocks, perhaps to give the MC a dilemma about whether or not to go to war for the mansion vandalism. Got to have that drama. Could be a red herring though since this is a DPC story. If the real attacker is not the Jocks then the drama of having the DIKs mistakenly accuse the Jocks might be too good of a conflict for DPC to pass by. A Chick MC is practically bffs with a number of jocks now. Chad (and Troy) is apparently supposed to be sympathetic now and Ant is portrayed as a goofy but friendly/benevolent person now (quite the change from ep 1). All of this could bring some internal strife in the DIK mansion. Half might want revenge on the Jocks and half want to leave it alone. They look to MC for the deciding vote perhaps.

I also have to believe that Tybalt will attempt some kind of revenge. Even though he is a buffoon character, he still perceives MC as taking everything from him. His love Jill, his mother Jade (I'm sure he will find out about this eventually), his sister Sage (potentially revealed along with Jade relationship at the upcoming meeting at Burke flat), his manhood (shower shaming scene), and his self respect (the dude was left crying in public with a ring in his hand after all).

By the way, how awkward is it going to be for Jill/Tybalt living together now. I wonder if there will be an opportunity for Jill to move in to the DIK mansion with MC if you selected her.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC made an effort to smooth things over between DIKs and Jocks, perhaps to give the MC a dilemma about whether or not to go to war for the mansion vandalism. Got to have that drama. Could be a red herring though since this is a DPC story. If the real attacker is not the Jocks then the drama of having the DIKs mistakenly accuse the Jocks might be too good of a conflict for DPC to pass by. A Chick MC is practically bffs with a number of jocks now. Chad (and Troy) is apparently supposed to be sympathetic now and Ant is portrayed as a goofy but friendly/benevolent person now (quite the change from ep 1). All of this could bring some internal strife in the DIK mansion. Half might want revenge on the Jocks and half want to leave it alone. They look to MC for the deciding vote perhaps.

I also have to believe that Tybalt will attempt some kind of revenge. Even though he is a buffoon character, he still perceives MC as taking everything from him. His love Jill, his mother Jade (I'm sure he will find out about this eventually), his sister Sage (potentially revealed along with Jade relationship at the upcoming meeting at Burke flat), his manhood (shower shaming scene), and his self respect (the dude was left crying in public with a ring in his hand after all).

By the way, how awkward is it going to be for Jill/Tybalt living together now. I wonder if there will be an opportunity for Jill to move in to the DIK mansion with MC if you selected her.
Hell will freeze over before Jill thinks of moving in with the DIKs.... :ROFLMAO:

actually the DIKs already, and without question, blame the Jocks for the devastation of their mansion, it remains to be seen how and when the real culprit will emerge (I still believe the Jocks are involved anyway)

there is no reason then for relations to get particularly worse in the short term, in fact at most they should get better. e.g. if the person who sent the photos to the Jocks is at the same hand as the photo to Cathy, then the two fraternities have a common enemy

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

It will be interesting to see if Tybalt does plan to get revenge on the mc.

Although you listed a bunch of items as to why he'd want to fuck up the mc's life, except for the shower scene (which didn't really seem to phase Tybalt much, he openly professed to his friends that it wasn't his dick on display, "Oh, pleashe, that'sh not mine. Mine'sh not even a quarter of that thing"), none of the other events have to eventuate, in which case DPC would be building in a significant plot element that's only relevant to Jill/Sage/Jade fuckers.

Up until now, the major plot threads work irrespective of relationship choices.

If Tybalt does cause more problems, my guess is it will be through his dad, since Burke hasn't of yet become an adversary of the mc, and if he truly is the "Big Bad", he needs a reason to start targeting innocent li'l Fuckface.

It'd be cool if Jill came to stay with the mc, and it's only an option for her (due to the tensions in the ΑΩ house).

It'd be silly if whichever was the chosen LI came to stay, since the Sage, and M&J would all be staying at the HOTs now (unless Maya drums up another reason to hate everyone), and it would be ridiculous for Bella to stay.

But such a turn of events that only Jill benefits from? Unfortunately I doubt it would happen.

With the new party planning minigame, and Halloween overall, I wonder if there will be much time for new tensions and more drama to be brought up. :unsure:

Obviously it seems like there's gonna be some fallout from the meeting with the Burkes, and Zoey's there to throw a spanner in the works.

The foreboding with Riona's potential drug dealing exposure may not come to fruition for a few more episodes hopefully (I just had a horrible thought that Carolyn is the narc, not Lily :eek:).

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hell will freeze over before Jill thinks of moving in with the DIKs.... :ROFLMAO:
I think Jill will move somewhere. How can staying in the DIK mansion be any worse than passing Tybalt on the way to the toilet every morning after she so thoroughly emasculated him in public? She doesn't seem to care much for the fancy things and might quite like staying in something more rustic with her boyfriend. MC's room is quite isolated and she can come and go through the sliding door to avoid the walk of shame. Staying with ant body Bella, however, might be the most logical thing if they remain friends after ep. 8.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Jill will move somewhere. How can staying in the DIK mansion be any worse than passing Tybalt on the way to the toilet every morning after she so thoroughly emasculated him in public? She doesn't seem to care much for the fancy things and might quite like staying in something more rustic. MC's room is quite isolated and she can come and go through the sliding door to avoid the walk of shame. Staying with ant body Bella, however, might be the most logical thing if they remain friends after ep. 8.
if it weren't for possible romantic crossovers, going to Bella's would be a good solution, but if MC dumped Bella by phone to go to Jill's it's asking a little too much of their friendship.

Jill is rich, she can rent a room, an apartment, whatever she wants, I don't really see a problem should she want to leave the Preps, but why would she want to do that? Tybalt is the one who has a problem, not her, and after the blackmail I doubt Tybalt will try to play any tricks on her again (with Mc it's already different)

p.s. i saw what you did (ant)

• Haha
Reactions: Kellermann

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just had a horrible thought that Carolyn is the narc, not Lily :eek:
Both are quite impossible... I dunno since when did uncle sam decided that using kids as government agents is an okay thing... or DPC would think so ? :p :unsure:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
if it weren't for possible romantic crossovers, going to Bella's would be a good solution, but if MC dumped Bella by phone to go to Jill's it's asking a little too much of their friendship.

Jill is rich, she can rent a room, an apartment, whatever she wants, I don't really see a problem should she want to leave the Preps, but why would she want to do that? Tybalt is the one who has a problem, not her, and after the blackmail I doubt Tybalt will try to play any tricks on her again (with Mc it's already different)

p.s. i saw what you did (ant)
You don't think that would be awkward for both parties? Imagine that you and I are living together :BootyTime: and we meet at restaurant for spaghetti. You publically shame me for cutting spaghetti instead of twirling it or whatever you italians do. We go home and then next morning sit across from each other at breakfast. You wouldn't feel the awkward silence at all?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't think that would be awkward for both parties? Imagine that you and I are living together :BootyTime: and we meet at restaurant for spaghetti. You publically shame me for cutting spaghetti instead of twirling it or whatever you italians do. We go home and then next morning sit across from each other at breakfast. You wouldn't feel the awkward silence at all?
the example with you is meaningless, I would even forgive you the pineapple pizza o_O, I've seen worse.:cautious:

it depends, Jill humiliated Tybalt, but she wanted to do it and wanted to make him understand that she stopped listening to him and explicitly threatened him to leave his friends alone. with this in mind Jill might even like to see Tybalt hide and avoid meeting with her publicly. it makes more sense for her to stay there and watch over Tybalt than for her to allow him to pretend that nothing happened.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes