horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I also want a fight MC vs Caleb and I think that we will get the fight. Only it depends on the reason. It doesn't matter if the MC is a DIK or CHICK if the conditions are right. Either the MC has to defend himself against Caleb or he protects a third person against Caleb. There are enough possibilities for DPC to include this fight in the story.
I have a feeling the Alphas Vs DIKs feud is going to explode at some point, maybe instigated by who ever trashed the DIK house, I know Tommy can throw down too, maybe a few others but yeah, and have it be like, "Loser closes Frat" type arrangement.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
My views are not wrong for me personally. Above all, I don't have to share or tacitly accept your views. The only thing I do with your views is tolerate them because they are your views.

A DIK MC will most likely lose some, if not all, LIs. Ergo, a DIK MC cannot accomplish everything. So you are definitely wrong. That's not subjective, that's a fact because the game dictates it and there's nothing we can do about it. But the same goes for a CHICK MC, because he definitely won't get all the girls. Personally, I accept that.

I just stick to DPC's recommendation to play BaDIK the way I personally think and like it. They do the same, and that's fine with me. But I don't want you to force me to accept their views just because you see the game differently than I do. That doesn't show good discussion or debate.

Personally, I think DPC did a good job of explaining the difference, because each player can and should draw their own conclusions. Let me explain with an example.

A DIK MC is going to beat Troy in the first Major Choice. And why? A DIK personality is emotionally upset and blames Troy for stealing the guitar.

A Chick MC (meaning me as a player) does not blame the victim. For me, Troy was a victim when I first played BaDIK because I didn't know he was a former Jock at the time. So why would I have my MC beat up Troy. It doesn't make any sense to me personally.

It's really just about the two variations. Decisions can be made depending on the personality of the player. If the player is more emotional, he beats up Troy, if he is cooler, he doesn't.
Incorrect.
What happens, is Troy lash at the MC and Push him out. He is the one who lay a hand on him in the first place. All MC does is asking what the Fuck happened.
You straight up lying:mad:. It's not even up to interpretation, you simply lie.
Not to mention MC at this point neither Chick or Dik. So we can get a bit technical about it just for fun. :ROFLMAO:

A definitive Chick or Dik behaviour, are the following. for example
The Sara & Mel, scene. Chick automatically not confident and reject it.

Dik. Choose the Stripbar as where to go to work, automaticly.
The Dik getting rid of the alphas during the hots party.

Neither of these are practically an Asshole behaviour.
Hell, he even help Jacob to get Laid. (y) .

all in all a Dik MC is not worse , than a Chick, not in the way you try to push it. :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
There is a nice saying about this on the poster on the gym wall. Just put an EP after 7 and 8.:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1881545
The poster is foolish. If I fall down 7 times i only have to get back up 7 times. Can't get up more than I've fallen down!
What's the guys name who post progress for the next update here?
That would (almost always) be N7 on Fridays. He seems to have missed one a couple weeks back, but is otherwise extremely reliable.
question
this man bun guy he wouldnt happen to be talking about Jill or Josey?
or could that Man Bun guy be Sage's dad? we do see him going around "Kissing" as Sage calls it
We know it isn't Sage's father, or Josy's, so with the options you have listed, only Jill remains, but we still don't know that for certain. I think it more likely he will be the father of Arieth(who went to the wrong party) or Ashley(who is upstairs crying).

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
The poster is foolish. If I fall down 7 times i only have to get back up 7 times. Can't get up more than I've fallen down!
That would (almost always) be N7 on Fridays. He seems to have missed one a couple weeks back, but is otherwise extremely reliable.

We know it isn't Sage's father, or Josy's, so with the options you have listed, only Jill remains, but we still don't know that for certain. I think it more likely he will be the father of Arieth(who went to the wrong party) or Ashley(who is upstairs crying).
and we still dont know the reason for Ash crying unless it was about her and Darek? i know latter on past this event they have some troubles
and Man bun guy does act a bit like Arieth tbh

Reactions: Ilhares

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
I dunno man. I might have had too many Crown & Cokes tonight but I'd say you weren't super high... you were fucking baked to a crisp. I mean, be honest brother... how many hours did you spend in the depths of utube inerwebz pit of hell and what exactly were you really doing there when you stumbled upon this and thought "Holy shit! It's Quinn from that dickie game!" ? :ROFLMAO:
Same way I ended up watching 3 hours straight of some dude just melting random metal shit into ingots. Youtube recommendations
yeah.gif

So this stays on topic I'll also add that Being a DIK has some great characters, even the ones I don't like stick with me.

Zanehere

Jan 17, 2021
How would I go about getting a save file off my desktop and putting it on my laptop? Where do I need to look for the save file?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have you seen this before? It seems I've found some sort of bug when MC is deciding who to to be in a relp with. This is odd... it's right after selecting "Others"(AloneBranch):
_SM BaD01b.jpg

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How would I go about getting a save file off my desktop and putting it on my laptop? Where do I need to look for the save file?
In Windows, 99% of the time all the data you need is stored under <install folder>\game\saves - and don't forget the persistent file. If that doesn't have your data, check in %appdata%\Badik-NUMBERS\ and you will find the the files, as RenPy games save in both locations by default.

ToeCream

Jul 30, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Download [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 2.02 Gb]

Download [Apk+Obb] [Slightly Graphic Quality Reduced]
[Size: 1.96 Gb]

Download [Good Graphic Quality]
[Size: 2.80 Gb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hi sorry but these don't work for me anymore the mega Android downloads ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I do not lie. Even a shove is not a reason for self-defense for me. For the MC, from my personal point of view, there are only 3 situations in the entire game where self-defense is appropriate. Dawe, Chad and Tommy. Everything else is just pointless macho posturing for me.

So you think that turning down a girl or two is because a chick MC isn't confident. Then Beth or Suzy was right about gender studies and the small brain with the DIK consciousness is in the scrotum because the scrotum looks like a small brain. :ROFLMAO:

Oddly enough, a chick MC gets 1 DIK point if he doesn't fuck Josy in EP7 after Patrick shows up. How do you explain that please.

Yes it is a very adult decision to get paid less for the same work in the Pink Rose. The windows for the DIK Mansion are not that important at this point.

Yes the DIK MC gets rid of the Alphas at the HOTs party and immediately makes an enemy of all the DIKs who were neutral before. Very clever. My CHICK MC just ignores the Jocks and only interferes when necessary. The Chick MC is not afraid of the Jocks because of this. If Jacob is such a DIK, why doesn't he find himself a girl. Oh well, he is a DIK who is afraid. But he is braver than the DIKs Leon and Jamie, who don't go to the HOTs party at all. Oddly enough, JB was already at the party. Why didn't JB help his maggot brother find a girl by getting the jocks out of the house? :unsure:

I am not trying to push anything. I'm just expressing my point of view and you are expressing yours. What view the others like or not, I will not dictate to anyone.:rolleyes:
First of all, You lied, at least own your lies.
Second, I once told you yet you keep labeling characters, it won't prove your point.
Third, Yes MC was actually Fucking clever the Way he get Rid of the Jocks, without any fight, or even, to raise suspiciousness. So in fact, that's a very big slap to your stupid argument :p

I finally this conversation is pointless. It one thing you enjoy chick, fine. Good for you, I'm Happy, it's another thing that you constantly try and fail, to prove some uncalled idiocy about, that Chick MC in an way of shape , is Superior, to Dik, or even Neutral.

There's nothing radical differences there. It's the same plot the same story, the same guy, with all of his good and flaws, it's just a different approach.

He is not more mature, he is not more smarter, he definitely not more cooler as a Chick, than Dik or Neutral.

We can move on now.

Reactions: TrainHardnett

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I do not lie. Even a shove is not a reason for self-defense for me. For the MC, from my personal point of view, there are only 3 situations in the entire game where self-defense is appropriate. Dawe, Chad and Tommy. Everything else is just pointless macho posturing for me.

Yes the DIK MC gets rid of the Alphas at the HOTs party and immediately makes an enemy of all the DIKs who were neutral before. Very clever. My CHICK MC just ignores the Jocks and only interferes when necessary. The Chick MC is not afraid of the Jocks because of this. If Jacob is such a DIK, why doesn't he find himself a girl. Oh well, he is a DIK who is afraid. But he is braver than the DIKs Leon and Jamie, who don't go to the HOTs party at all. Oddly enough, JB was already at the party. Why didn't JB help his maggot brother find a girl by getting the jocks out of the house? :unsure:
The mc didn't need to fight Tommy. The fact that you can choose not to and nothing comes of it proves that point.

If someone punches you once in anger, it's not self defence to then beat them to a pulp. The only defence the mc needed in that scene was to actually block Tommy's punch. There was no need for the fight, but I still beat Tommy up every time. :p

Even with Chad, although it was an attack (unlike Tommy who was just lashing out), I reckon Chad wouldn't have kept hitting the mc if he didn't retaliate; I don't think Chad is that kind of guy. That said, it was a spur of the moment thing and the mc was being attacked by a much larger opponent, from his perspective he had to get on the offensive, the mc hardly even knew what the fuck was happening.

With Dawe, if the mc didn't do anything, Dawe would have beat him to a pulp and bragged about it. Dawe definitely needed to be put down. The other jocks, not so much.

Regarding the HOTs party, Jacob is a cautious guy. He looks before he leaps (very much unlike Derek and the mc), so while he went to the party, he realised he was outnumbered and he was nervous, appropriately so. The mc is a super hero, so he had nothing to worry about. JB came a bit later, and just hung by the entrance with Elena, he probably didn't even know Jacob was there.

Although the mc is occasionally introspective, mostly he just walks around with no thought about the consequences and does whatever he wants. That's fine, we want that kind of character. Who would want to play a game where the mc hides in his basement playing video games, if we wanted to experience that kind of story we would just... oh... :whistle:

Last edited:

yasenib

Mar 12, 2020
We got numbers AND estimates? Woooow, I sure hope that the impatient people on this thread are satisfied now and won't make any premature conclusions :HideThePain:

This week I worked on static renders, a bit of coding/writing, and environment renders for one of the bigger free roam events of the episode.

Some scenes have been pretty complex to create due to the number of characters and details in them. I've completed a long scene with ~160 renders in it and some shorter scenes.

Somewhere over 1500 renders are fully produced. A rough estimate is that it puts image art at 35-45% completion.

Regarding animations, I've almost finished work on 8 lewd scenes, with more to come. I need to work on another lewd scene soon to build up the animation render queue.

It's hard to estimate how many animations are left to pose, but a gut feeling tells me we're somewhere along 40-60% completion with animations.

All writing/coding/phone content should be somewhere >80% complete.

Music/sound effects are ~20-30% complete.

I wish I could give a better estimate than this, but it's impossible, and guesses only make for disappointment. I don't want to limit my freedom during development by promising things too early. It would cause bad stress for me, and the best episodes are made when I'm enjoying what I do.

All-in-all, steady progress is being made.

This weekend, a new 2D poll will be live, with some side girls candidates for wallpaper and animation. Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
ooooooh that's looking good
can't wait for when it's time to PUSH ME IN THE MIDDLE MY FRIEEEND

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
If DPC ever goes back and rejiggers the early chapters, he should add an internal "move count" timer to the first Pink Rose segment.

If you choose "Party Without Limits," you have a certain number of turns to talk to Envy.

If you spend too much time fooling around with Lily, Rose, Brandi, then an event will trigger where Derek staggers out of the VIP Room (with a grossed out Envy behind him) bragging about getting his cock signed.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
First of all, You lied, at least own your lies.
Second, I once told you yet you keep labeling characters, it won't prove your point.
Third, Yes MC was actually Fucking clever the Way he get Rid of the Jocks, without any fight, or even, to raise suspiciousness. So in fact, that's a very big slap to your stupid argument :p

I finally this conversation is pointless. It one thing you enjoy chick, fine. Good for you, I'm Happy, it's another thing that you constantly try and fail, to prove some uncalled idiocy about, that Chick MC in an way of shape , is Superior, to Dik, or even Neutral.

There's nothing radical differences there. It's the same plot the same story, the same guy, with all of his good and flaws, it's just a different approach.

He is not more mature, he is not more smarter, he definitely not more cooler as a Chick, than Dik or Neutral.

We can move on now.
I tend to play more neutral or chick but there are dik picks that you just have to make like at the gym always have to fight them and of course always check out the girl's ass or she isn't really yours :LOL:

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
question i always wonder about something whats with the marks Quinn has on both her eyes? at the start of Ep 6 we see a flash back of her dad and we see the same marks? will they mean something in Season 3?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes