goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
The foreboding with Riona's potential drug dealing exposure may not come to fruition for a few more episodes hopefully (I just had a horrible thought that Carolyn is the narc, not Lily :eek:).
Carolyn could very well be the cop, I've been toying with the theory that she was the one who put the exam answers up in the bathroom in the last episode, since it wasn't Derek. We know that Carolyn was in that exam with the MC, and an undercover who is investigating the faculty in connection with the drugs and prostitution would need to simultaneously be in their classes and at all the parties too, so having access to the answers would be necessary not to flunk out or raise suspicion. The exam results were in the male bathroom but that's a simple diversion which the MC fell for as well - he made the obvious assumption that it was a guy so he thought it was Derek, but Carolyn could easily have put them there for herself to throw anyone off. We know she's openly promiscuous at parties so anyone seeing her come out of the male bathroom wouldn't draw much suspicion, especially during an exam period when there's fewer people around. We've also seen her score off Rio who is the most likely target of the police since she's publicly dealing and that van following her is probably the cops, whereas Lily went straight for Quinn and hasn't had much contact with Rio at all.

So personally I rate Carolyn as the most likely in the story right now to be the cop, but there's no reason why she and Lily can't both be working different angles on the same case :WeSmart:Lily+Carolyn slutty cop interrogation room threesome is all but confirmed in my mind.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
but i was asking do those marks mean anything to why Rox has them? obv they mean something to Rox and like you said now Quinn has them to remember him by
Tats on the face could be gang identifiers or a mark showing that the person has done time in prison. A teardrop on the face has long been known as the prison symbol. DPC might have gone for a twist on that? They could also just be face tattoos that only mean something personal to Quinn's dad (and now Quinn) without any wider significance. Maybe we'll find out...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC made an effort to smooth things over between DIKs and Jocks, perhaps to give the MC a dilemma about whether or not to go to war for the mansion vandalism. Got to have that drama. Could be a red herring though since this is a DPC story. If the real attacker is not the Jocks then the drama of having the DIKs mistakenly accuse the Jocks might be too good of a conflict for DPC to pass by. A Chick MC is practically bffs with a number of jocks now. Chad (and Troy) is apparently supposed to be sympathetic now and Ant is portrayed as a goofy but friendly/benevolent person now (quite the change from ep 1). All of this could bring some internal strife in the DIK mansion. Half might want revenge on the Jocks and half want to leave it alone. They look to MC for the deciding vote perhaps.

I also have to believe that Tybalt will attempt some kind of revenge. Even though he is a buffoon character, he still perceives MC as taking everything from him. His love Jill, his mother Jade (I'm sure he will find out about this eventually), his sister Sage (potentially revealed along with Jade relationship at the upcoming meeting at Burke flat), his manhood (shower shaming scene), and his self respect (the dude was left crying in public with a ring in his hand after all).

By the way, how awkward is it going to be for Jill/Tybalt living together now. I wonder if there will be an opportunity for Jill to move in to the DIK mansion with MC if you selected her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellermann

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Carolyn could very well be the cop, I've been toying with the theory that she was the one who put the exam answers up in the bathroom in the last episode, since it wasn't Derek. We know that Carolyn was in that exam with the MC, and an undercover who is investigating the faculty in connection with the drugs and prostitution would need to simultaneously be in their classes and at all the parties too, so having access to the answers would be necessary not to flunk out or raise suspicion. The exam results were in the male bathroom but that's a simple diversion which the MC fell for as well - he made the obvious assumption that it was a guy so he thought it was Derek, but Carolyn could easily have put them there for herself to throw anyone off. We know she's openly promiscuous at parties so anyone seeing her come out of the male bathroom wouldn't draw much suspicion, especially during an exam period when there's fewer people around. We've also seen her score off Rio who is the most likely target of the police since she's publicly dealing and that van following her is probably the cops, whereas Lily went straight for Quinn and hasn't had much contact with Rio at all.

So personally I rate Carolyn as the most likely in the story right now to be the cop, but there's no reason why she and Lily can't both be working different angles on the same case :WeSmart:Lily+Carolyn slutty cop interrogation room threesome is all but confirmed in my mind.
I don't really believe she's a cop though. She does drugs, cheats on exams, gets spit-roasted at the dorm party. I think she's just a naughty girl in need of a good spanking. :sneaky:

fasdfaq123

Sep 6, 2020
The best candidate for police infiltrator (or Burke's too) is for Rionna's stalker. He is practically one of those who is always there whenever there are dealings outside the house, between Rionna and Quinn.

Lily and Caroly, have shown no principles of any kind of being. However, the stalker has, look at when he is using the phone in the bathroom when the MC chases him.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
DPC made an effort to smooth things over between DIKs and Jocks, perhaps to give the MC a dilemma about whether or not to go to war for the mansion vandalism. Got to have that drama. Could be a red herring though since this is a DPC story. If the real attacker is not the Jocks then the drama of having the DIKs mistakenly accuse the Jocks might be too good of a conflict for DPC to pass by. A Chick MC is practically bffs with a number of jocks now. Chad (and Troy) is apparently supposed to be sympathetic now and Ant is portrayed as a goofy but friendly/benevolent person now (quite the change from ep 1). All of this could bring some internal strife in the DIK mansion. Half might want revenge on the Jocks and half want to leave it alone. They look to MC for the deciding vote perhaps.
It is not unlikely that the score with the Jocks is a variable that will never be used, but if it were to be used then it would involve, in my opinion, Chad and Troy. Their homosexual relation is still hidden because the Jocks' President fears the reaction of his own fraternity, and he is not yet ready to admit it to his ex-girlfriend.

Chad is the storyline attached to Sage's path and I think that the main character will be called in once the affair is publicly disclosed. This event is already anticipated with the choice to tell Josy and Sage the truth.

I don't see the DIKs taking a stand on such a touchy subject, its resolution will depend on the main character's attitude with Chad and the Tri-Alphas.

Reactions: Kellermann

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Interesting. I also think Tybalt will seek revenge, and that revenge could be devious and have consequences for Tybalt and the MC. I wonder about the EP9 preview with Zoey. The MC is standing there downright crippled, so that can't be a coincidence or bad posing by DPC. It's obvious to anyone who is blind.

My fear is that the MC was attacked with a knife. And a candidate for that is Tybalt. You have listed almost all the reasons why Tybalt would retaliate against the MC. However, you forgot one. The MC has been bullying Tybalt all along, and I don't mean Rooster. He bullies Tybalt in the presence of his fake preps girlfriends, Jill and Isabella. The MC always says it's a pleasure to see him. This is covert bullying at its finest. The first time it's funny, the second time it's annoying, and the third time it's bullying.

That's why Jill has the option of staying in the Preps mansion, because Tybalt then descends into a pit called the prison. Then Jill wouldn't have to move out either.

That would also make the preview with Sage and the MC holding his hand make sense. He could use it to tell her that he was attacked by her brother Tybalt.
Tyballs definitely will seek for revenge, according to him, only MC has been responsible that Jill won't like him (anymore). But i don't think, Tybalt has the guts to confront MC directly, not even if he has an knife and MC has no weapon. Tybalt is to much sissy to do such a thing, i also think that he wouldn't hire someone to to it.

Maybe he connects with the Jocks and uses them to get the MC hurt, so there is no connection between him and the violence the MC is involved. So he can rise as the heroic life saver and restore some reputation in Jills eyes.

Tybalt also could use his father to get repressions against MC, he could lie about things so that Prof. Burke has to punish the MC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I also have to believe that Tybalt will attempt some kind of revenge. Even though he is a buffoon character, he still perceives MC as taking everything from him. His love Jill, his mother Jade (I'm sure he will find out about this eventually), his sister Sage (potentially revealed along with Jade relationship at the upcoming meeting at Burke flat), his manhood (shower shaming scene), and his self respect (the dude was left crying in public with a ring in his hand after all).

By the way, how awkward is it going to be for Jill/Tybalt living together now. I wonder if there will be an opportunity for Jill to move in to the DIK mansion with MC if you selected her.
Tybalt got cucked hard by Jill, you have to be some kind of special if you have the most prim and proper, somewhat naïve girl
to tell you to fuck off and then run off with the guy that not only dissed you in your own home egged your dumb ass and (if you were like me) will smith'd your ass.

Tybalt getting revenge could happen, but like everything in his life, he'll get cucked out of it hell, if the MC is banging Jade I wouldn't be surprised if at some point he walks in on MC and Jade fucking and her calling the MC her boy etc, Tybalt really would have to just disappear and go live in a bell tower at that point.

sorry I got kinda ranty but I hate Tybalt so much.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I had speculated a long time ago that she was related to the MC like his grandmother or something like that but I think all in all shes just an old lady that the MC endears himself to.
It would be refreshing to see that a Random character is just some Random character, and thats it. (y)
I'm surprised that we have not find out yet, that the Granny Derek was fucking with, is wendy's Grandmother or something. :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
While this is a pleasant thought, Jill would be so uncomfortable there. She will likely move in with Bella if that's the case. If I were her, get the hell out of the Prep mansion ASAP.
I'm pretty sure, that Jill being in the preps mansion is just, a Special privilege she has, since She is a Royce.
although MC did live Illegally with Maya, and somehow none discovered it, so Jill could probably get away with it, if she want it.

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I'm pretty sure, that Jill being in the preps mansion is just, a Special privilege she has, since She is a Royce.
although MC did live Illegally with Maya, and somehow none discovered it, so Jill could probably get away with it, if she want it.
I feel like its more Jill spending the night than actually living there, she avoided Tybalt in her own way before but she knows where her bread is buttered, and as I mentioned before the build up to MC/Jill's relationship being cemented now brings a new aspect to Jill's character I am hoping the MC will rub off on her (giggity) and she becomes a bit more spirited and wild (but not too much).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I am hoping the MC will rub off on her (giggity) and she becomes a bit more spirited and wild (but not too much).
Nah, She need to be really really wild. Nothing to hold back. She need a proper 180 turn, so the puritan Jill fans can lose their mind, when precious innocent Jill start the Day with sucking MC dick, like deepthroat way, and end the day with Anal sex :devilish: (y)

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
Nah, She need to be really really wild. Nothing to hold back. She need a proper 180 turn, so the puritan Jill fans can lose their mind, when precious innocent Jill start the Day with sucking MC dick, like deepthroat way, and end the day with Anal sex :devilish: (y)
not gonna lie, I love the Alt Jill from the fan art thread, it'd be kinda cool if she did become a bit more fierce, but heres the bigger question should she go hard and be like Quinn, or hard enough and be like Sage?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes