ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
ARE YOU FOR REAL, guys? :rolleyes:

For Geoff to be the father of Arieth is an assumption (theory) but not a fact. Ashley and Elena are equally possible. They are still in the house, but they are far away from Geoff, because Elena is comforting Ashley. This means that they are not actively participating in the party and Geoff just hasn't checked the upstairs rooms of the Preps Mansion yet. This is also just a guess (theory), but it can be just as true.

I know Sage said that so she got the guitar from Chad. But from whom did she get Chad? It is unlikely for Chad to give Troy, the guy he loves, a black eye to get the MC's guitar.
It is unlikely for Chad to give Troy, the guy he loves, a black eye to get the MC's guitar
well people on the net have stated that other Alpha's might have been with Chad or someone else that stole MC's guitar and they beat up Troy just for shits and giggles or maybe Troy did try and prevent them from stealing it and got the black eye because if you chose to be the better man and not hit Troy and leave Troy looks upset as MC was leaving

but that still didnt explain why Troy was so hostile to MC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23 and dalli_x
Apr 10, 2022
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

THEREFORE the dude is Arieth's dad.

-----

Good Lord, I've just read posts and post about "who stole MC's guitar?"

ARE YOU FOR REAL, guys?

Sage herself told MC that Chad gave her the guitar.
Jill states she has been to their parties in the past.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
also another thing to point out about Jill i always wonder about is that shouldn't she have bodyguards or something given who she is and how powerful her family is?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
also another thing to point out about Jill i always wonder about is that shouldn't she have bodyguards or something given who she is and how powerful her family is?
Because this is BaDIK and not The Bodyguard and MC ain't Kevin Costner nor Jill is Whitney Houston.

Anyway, Troy is not hostile with MC. He simply doesn't want any roommate. Why is it? just check the end of episode 7 and you'll know why.

bydlo222

Jul 14, 2020
Commitment in the end of 8th season was a disappointment, especially after the dick-pic joke which was quite hilarious.

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Jill is NOT a Prep. The party is for ANO members, pledges and alumni ONLY. HOTs aren't invited: they were hired. Their job is the same as maids, kitchen people and security.

The only young women at the party are the HOTs and the HOTs pledges. Arieth is the only missing HOT because she went to the Jocks'.

I just realized something - why would HOTs' parents be present at the party? Unless it was stated otherwise and I dont remember it, indeed only preps' parents should be there, so Geoff should be a father also of one of the preps - another hidden sibling relation?
(Arieth/Elena/Ashley + one of the preps)
Or am I missing something? (possibly :p)

Or was he an alumni? Can't check it right now, but for sure somebody remembers ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

Don't know if DPC thinks this way, but let's consider this: if Geoff is one of those two, Arieth's or Jill's father, which one would have more of an impact on the story if they were to become a recurring character? Arieth's dad, of whom we know nothing, or Jill's dad, Mr. Royce, of whom we know considerably more?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just realized something - why would HOTs' parents be present at the party? Unless it was stated otherwise and I dont remember it, indeed only preps' parents should be there, so Geoff should be a father also of one of the preps - another hidden sibling relation?
(Arieth/Elena/Ashley + one of the preps)
Or am I missing something? (possibly :p)

Or was he an alumni? Can't check it right now, but for sure somebody remembers ;)
He is.

Preps and HOTs' parents are loaded. You need a lot of cash to be a HOT. That's why girls like Riona, Camila and Quinn need the restaurant.

Don't you see? Who's Preps' president? Burke's son. Who's HOTs' president? Burke's daughter. Who's B&R's den and donor? Burke.

That's why I laughed when Tybbie said Rusty that the students "chose" him as the president.

Reactions: dalli_x and Redd23

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't know if DPC thinks this way, but let's consider this: if Geoff is one of those two, Arieth's or Jill's father, which one would have more of an impact on the story if they were to become a recurring character? Arieth's dad, of whom we know nothing, or Jill's dad, Mr. Royce, of whom we know considerably more?
Man, Jill's parents are very conformist and strict people. How can that dude be her father? how can it be? Don't you see what happens when he leaves? the other guys say he's weird.

Once again: I think you guys should replay the whole story from scratch and pay a lot of attention.

Reactions: dalli_x

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
Man, Jill's parents are very conformist and strict people. How can that dude be her father? how can it be? Don't you see what happens when he leaves? the other guys say he's weird.

Once again: I think you guys should replay the whole story from scratch and pay a lot of attention.
I'm not fully convinced myself. The argument I was making is that is a reasonable conclusion that one could draw. For all we know, this is another detail that will never be fully resolved by DPC's "brilliant" story-crafting, or it's a red-herring. But the original question was if it was Josy's or Jill's dad; out of those choices, it clearly would be Jill's but without more info, we don't know.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
the most elegant explanation is that of JETracktor : Nick was spared because he is the only one who was not in the photos with Arieth sent to Dawe
Nick is a fucking incel( involuntary celibate), I'm sure. Pink has been feeding us drama about disadvantaged homosexuals the whole game, as if he still lives in the 90s, lol (thanks for not having a racial agenda in the game yet). He will want to "wave" to his subscribers and tell a tearful story that Nick is a virgin who pretends so as not to be hurt and humiliated.
I made popcorn, by the way

Reactions: znar25
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes