Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
I just tried goggling it maybe it was from my dream oh well damn
as for the test it could be John Boy n Elena
Heather mentions something late in Ch.8 about her cycle or something I think. That's what clued in most people on her. Also, it avoids the dreaded 3 letter blackspot if it's either one of those ladies, since you can't sleep with them thus far.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Right ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know.. I had something for this, but damned if I can find it in my archives now. I may have to get back to you.
Who do you think that pregnancy test belongs to? MC's LI or Zoey? Or someone random?
Safe money is on one of the HOTs. It is definitely not the MC's progeny, it appears even if MC remains chaste throughout the game.
I am shocked she hasn't gone after the MC *yet* but still we only had a good alone chance to talk to her during the HOTs party n yet she did jump his bones nor Derek
Arieth tried hitting on MC via the Swyper app. MC tried to explain to her she has crabs. She either truly didn't get it, because she's dumb, or did and faked not understanding - and then lost all interest in MC.
Thought I saw some screenshots somewhere one of them Jill said shes pregnant
Fakes or you were dreaming, broheim.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Heather mentions something late in Ch.8 about her cycle or something I think. That's what clued in most people on her. Also, it avoids the dreaded 3 letter blackspot if it's either one of those ladies, since you can't sleep with them thus far.
At the breakfast, right before MC big decision

Reactions: Bendover885

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
On my Steam run I sat through that conversation and it was only MC n Elena talking about MC's big choice while Heather is yelling at Tommy to get his jacket n talking about their open relationship never she mentioned she missed her cycle on my run

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
On my Steam run I sat through that conversation and it was only MC n Elena talking about MC's big choice while Heather is yelling at Tommy to get his jacket n talking about their open relationship never she mentioned she missed her cycle on my run
And I never got Arith on Swyper never saw her when MC had it I only interact with Cathy n Nicole (Envy)

Apr 10, 2022
Does she specifically say that? In my playthroughs she simply states she isn't on her period after Tommy says she must be since she's being so bitchy.

Reactions: dalli_x and Ilhares

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Others path is not avaiable if you are in Josy/Maya and/or Jill path
Yeah I forgot that.

It's kinda strange that it pans out that way.

At this seemingly critical moment, where you have to choose just one relationship, I wonder why you can't choose to dump everyone regardless of the situation.

You can choose "others" over Sage or Bella, but not M&J nor Jill. Maybe it's something to do with them being on the "Chick" paths.:unsure:

I wonder how many people got this maxed out slide show when the mc's thinking about all his hoes:

Bella and Cathy are interchangeable (that's a matter of opinion I expect :p), as are Maya and Josy, but if you have Maya and Josy together, you forfeit Quinn and Jade.

Some other interesting statistics about the babe slide show:
  • There are 5 images each for the main LIs
  • There are also 5 images for Quinn
  • There are two images each for the side chicks
  • If you are not in the throuple, but are still interested in either Maya or Josy, they only get two images like the side chicks.
  • There is only one image of Melanie
  • Melanie is the only girl who is naked in the slideshow :sneaky:
Interesting that Quinn has as many images in the slide show as the main LIs, she's definitely trying to claw her way into the LI zone. She's also the only side chick to have her picture with the mc at the end of the episode during the summary:

Tommy just mentions Heather gets angry when she's on her period, she gets angry and tells him not to talk about her period. That's all that exchange is.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I wonder why you can't choose to dump everyone regardless of the situation.
Because you are committed in these two cases...

Josy & Maya : wanna try for something more... you must choose this to get on with it ( EP 4 was it ? :unsure::p )
Jill : fight for Jill !... ditto... ( EP 7 ? :unsure::p )

The rest are datings and the beginnings of a relationship so not that serious stage... yet !

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes