LizaS

Jan 20, 2022
Since Halloween is coming up, here are some costume ideas for:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't think so only because the MC hasn't even finished his first year yet of college. Although I understand why you think so, since who knows how long the current main storylines will go without new ones later to replace them. I think it's likely it will end with S3 or S4 if there is one.
The general consensus based on what DPC said here eons ago as well as subsequently in Discord is that there will be 4 seasons.

But while it's quite possible the story will end with end of first year of college, there hasn't been any definitive confirmation on the timing of the ending one way or another.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
The general consensus based on what DPC said here eons ago as well as subsequently in Discord is that there will be 4 seasons.

But while it's quite possible the story will end with end of first year of college, there hasn't been any definitive confirmation on the timing of the ending one way or another.
I agree 4 seasons ending with 1st year sounds about right. Any longer and game will have jumped the shark.

Aside from DPC arriving at my home with a pink cake that he personally baked for me himself and telling me this game will continue past MC's 1st year of uni and then DPC giving me a sensual handjob with lots of eye contact, I simply won't believe the games covers all 4 years. Not even generous time skips would help.

When I look at the slowing pace of episode releases, the fact that the game has already been in development for over 3 years, and how by year 1 end, players will have done everything (and everyone) B&R university can offer, it just seems a natural time to cease production and move on to a new interesting story. As much as people are attached to these characters, I think as soon as DPC drops previews of his next game and a batch of fresh characters, players will be insta-hyped and start loudly claiming waifus to simp for.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And I bet you our homie tells Maya

I know someone... They call him Baba Yaga He once was an associate of ours, I just have to open a contract and Patrick will not be a problem

:cool: :BootyTime: :ROFLMAO:
Isn't it Baba Bella? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
BeingADIK 2022-06-23 15-36-02-40.jpg
"If you Say Her name 3 times while looking in to the Mirror, She appears Behind you. and Kills a Person whose name, you write, on the Mirror, with Blood "
:ROFLMAO:

But Seriously:eek::eek::eek:
BeingADIK 2022-06-23 15-36-02-40.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I agree 4 seasons ending with 1st year sounds about right. Any longer and game will have jumped the shark.

Aside from DPC arriving at my home with a pink cake that he personally baked for me himself and telling me this game will continue past MC's 1st year of uni and then DPC giving me a sensual handjob with lots of eye contact, I simply won't believe the games covers all 4 years. Not even generous time skips would help.

When I look at the slowing pace of episode releases, the fact that the game has already been in development for over 3 years, and how by year 1 end, players will have done everything (and everyone) B&R university can offer, it just seems a natural time to cease production and move on to a new interesting story. As much as people are attached to these characters, I think as soon as DPC drops previews of his next game and a batch of fresh characters, players will be insta-hyped and start loudly claiming waifus to simp for.
If we will have 4 seasons...

And we have finished 2 seasons...

And we already had a time jump of a few weeks within the last episode of S2...

And we are not even at Halloween yet...

What makes you think 4 seasons will get to the end of the first school year? At the current timeline progression rate we'll probably get to Xmas, which is the end of the first term, by the end of season 4.

Reactions: OFT and Ilhares

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Well, Maya said something Interesting. Maybe it's not Necessarily have to have 4 full Year, but 3. With season 3 We can Enter the Second Year, and Season 4 can serve as the graduation year, or Season 5, if we get 20 episode. Or if we get 16 episode, its still can work, :unsure:.

It's not entirely impossible
4year.png
3year.png
:unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

What makes you think 4 seasons will get to the end of the first school year? At the current timeline progression rate we'll probably get to Xmas, which is the end of the first term, by the end of season 4.
I think there will be a timeskip after the season 3 finale. Judging by the idea of DPC, the player will plan parties for the entire third season and autumn/winter will be quite eventful. Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, maybe Valentine's Day, which will be the logical end of the season. Season 4 will be dedicated to the events of late spring - then there will be a graduation for Sage and other diks, an exam for MC himself and summer holidays.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Well, Maya said something Interesting. Maybe it's not Necessarily have to have 4 full Year, but 3. With season 3 We can Enter the Second Year, and Season 4 can serve as the graduation year, or Season 5, if we get 20 episode. Or if we get 16 episode, its still can work, :unsure:.

It's not entirely impossible
View attachment 1886363
View attachment 1886358
:unsure:
Then it is unclear what will happen to Sage, Jill and other diks. Perhaps DPC will make an epilogue after the release of the main series or even continue the series, but under a different name and with other characters.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

As you said we have already had time skip, and while I don't think we will continually skip through the 4 years, I do expect at least one skip after Xmas. That one skip may scoot us into spring. I don't think DPC would want to miss the opportunity for a spring break as it has been mentioned in game and would certainly be something unique to university experience. It has the added benefit of breaking up the monotony of yet another free roam campus party.

Xmas holiday is definite. Jill mentioned a skii trip or other wintertime holiday activities, so I expect DPC to take full advantage of it to give us a setting beyond the prison walls of B&R. Ending the game at Xmas just seems like too much of a cliffhanger. I get that there has to be some loose ends since we are not covering MC's full life story, but end of 1st year just seems like such a natural conclusion point that would transition rather well into the game's epilogue. Sage graduation, Quinn in jail, Bella in mental institution, Jill researching her goblin family tree, MC Shazbaing several babies with multiple girls before age 20, it all just fits.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Then it is unclear what will happen to Sage, Jill and other diks. Perhaps DPC will make an epilogue after the release of the main series or even continue the series, but under a different name and with other characters.
And This is where the beauty of Branching can come in to play. :)
Sage and Jill, story can continue outside of B&R . also opening possible Cheating storylines, Will you remain faithful, while Sage work at some company, or You fuck the Hot girl in the college while she can't see and know about it.

I know because of the long development time, this is the last thing people want to hear, but Badik, simply have way too many Potential. if Patreon does not change, this can be a cash cow, for years. He can Retire after this. :ROFLMAO:

and don't underestimate people willing to pay and stick with something, even if its turn in to garbage over time , like WOW, or Overwatch, or League of legends. Or the Fifa Games that folks buy every year. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dalli_x
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes