PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
f you are not in the throuple, but are still interested in either Maya or Josy, they only get two images like the side chicks.
Very strange shit considering that Maya and Josie rejected Dik, but are immediately available as a side girl's (in the future). Probably still Dik will be able to somehow have a hand in their parting.

Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Very strange shit considering that Maya and Josie rejected Dik, but are immediately available as a side girl's (in the future). Probably still Dik will be able to somehow have a hand in their parting.
the fact that they appear in the images I would not consider it a sign that they will then actually be reachable for everyone

Jill also appears, but then that does not keep her from rejecting an MC DIK

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
the fact that they appear in the images I would not consider it a sign that they will then actually be reachable for everyone

I think in the future all the girls will be available again, that is, we are waiting for the second "Сrossroads". Another question is how it will be implemented. Even Jill may become possible for Dik in the future, maybe by the end of the game, but she will be available.

Reactions: ename144

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
  • There are 5 images each for the main LIs
  • There are also 5 images for Quinn
I think the maximum number of images for the MGs is 9 (three screens of three images each). In what is probably a deliberate tease from DPC, Quinn has one fewer at 8 images. This is still way ahead of the rest of the Side Girls though, who all max out at 3. As is often the case Quinn is in a special zone of her own. :p

These are also maximums. Depending on how many scenes you've had with a character, the number of images you see can vary.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Did you notice? Josy and Maya make friends with Jill and Bella, but we never saw Sage talking to Jill.

We never saw Sage talking about Tybalt and Jill, not even once, too.

What's more: last scene in episode 8. Dialogue between Josy and MC: Josy tells MC that something is off. Next scene: MC sees the pictures and realizes what's going wrong.

Something is off. MC realized it.

Did we realize what was off? you know what, I don't think so. I think we don't know what's off yet.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Jill doesn't get along well with Sage, as she herself said in episode 6.
No wonder Jill breaks up with you because of Sage, they don't communicate well with each other. But on the other hand, there is no hint in the game that she knows that Sage was the sick friend.

Reactions: dalli_x

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
We did, not a face to face but remembering the cluck about Jill playing tennis? The one Jill posted, there was a cluck by Sage to Tybalt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, in know, this is a small evidence but one time Sage talked about Tybalt and Jill.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Did you notice? Josy and Maya make friends with Jill and Bella, but we never saw Sage talking to Jill.

What's more: last scene in episode 8. Dialogue between Josy and MC: Josy tells MC that something is off. Next scene: MC sees the pictures and realizes what's going wrong.

Something is off. MC realized it.

Did we realize what was off? you know what, I don't think so. I think we don't know what's off yet.
What Josy means is, that the idea of Sage's parents fixing maya problem, a bit suspicious, how and why would they could, and is to good to be true.
She is a daughter of a Businessman, after all :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

Yeah, I think it's just a visual representation of MCs evaluation of his relationships.
I get it that we are in half way, and might not all door closed, but let's be real, going backward in season 4 , to achieve a different relationship?! , i don't know. :unsure:

In some cases, there are just too many thing happened, to just suddenly just speed up that missed relationship events. Do ve really need a 4-5 scene with Maya worrying about the lube. or a Second "first time" sex with Jill ?! :ROFLMAO:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Yeah, I think it's just a visual representation of MCs evaluation of his relationships.
I get it that we are in half way, and might not all door closed, but let's be real, going backward in season 4 , to achieve a different relationship?! , i don't know. :unsure:

In some cases, there are just too many thing happened, to just suddenly just speed up that missed relationship events. Do ve really need a 4-5 scene with Maya worrying about the lube. or a Second "first time" sex with Jill ?! :ROFLMAO:
Branching is too difficult, especially when it needs to do constantly during the remaining 8 episodes. I think from the point of view of development it would be more logical to make the paths of the main girls intersect. The same erotic scene may occur in several routes at the same time, but the context will be different.
I can quite see a situation where Sage will remain accessible to all paths at the same time (as well as some of the side girls like Lily).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Branching is too difficult, especially when it needs to be done during the remaining 8 episodes. I think from the point of view of development it would be more logical to make the paths of the main girls intersect. The same erotic scene may occur in several routes at the same time, but the context will be different.
Branching is easier, than what you suggest.
context matter. Constantly creating, scenes, with 2 or 3 possible different context, is more challenging more time consuming, not to mention , its takes away the specialness of the investment.
let's say, Bella or Jil as an example, each step you take with them is come from one before, and you walk in a path, that lead somewhere, If you can achieve the same outcome without taking these paths, than what is point of it in the first place?!

• Thinking Face

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What Josy means is, that the idea of Sage's parents fixing maya problem, a bit suspicious, how and why would they could, and is to good to be true.
She is a daughter of a Businessman, after all :ROFLMAO:
Our homie Stephen is a good guy and will solve Maya's problem in literally one line of text. :Kappa:

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Am I safe to assume that this game is coming to an end?
I don't think so only because the MC hasn't even finished his first year yet of college. Although I understand why you think so, since who knows how long the current main storylines will go without new ones later to replace them. I think it's likely it will end with S3 or S4 if there is one.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
NTR!!!!!!!! :KEK:

But hey, my man Burker has enough love for all the girls in the game. He is the Genetic Jackhammer after all. :Kappa:
And here I thought you would be interested in a group sex with Me Josy , Jill , Bella and You. But somehow you prefer to share the girls with some Wannabe Godfather. :cry:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
And here I thought you would be interested in a group sex with Me Josy , Jill , Bella and You. But somehow you prefer to share the girls with some Wannabe Godfather. :cry:
Your mentioning of the goblin literally killed all interest of me. I don't want to get the "we are moving way too fast for that" from the ugly goblin. :ROFLMAO:

But a Bella and Sage threesome I would agree to instantly. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Your mentioning of the goblin literally killed all interest of me. I don't want to get the "we are moving way too fast for that" from the ugly goblin. :ROFLMAO:

But a Bella and Sage threesome I would agree to instantly. :Kappa:
Don't worry if and when that happens, Jill will be well trained. :ROFLMAO: :devilish:
But a Bella and Sage indeed sound tempting, and We know Sage, still has left a couple of things on her bucket list:devilish:(y)

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes